Simply securing my chance to evolve and ascend with the group all. I can not seem to find a free method of dna activation and would like to knoww if any individuals with disccernment could assist me in this activation with a legitamit and non commercialized method.... your helpp would be like gold forr obvious reasons. Please and thank you in beforeheand

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You might want to check out Jelaila Starr on www.nibiruancouncil.com.

Lots of great articles and solid info.

• ...And absolutely PACKED with disinfo... Is she still trying to get everyone to buy Iraqi Dinars? I warned her about that scam a year ago but she didn't listen so I broke contact with her and placed her in the "ememy of humanity"-file.. ;)

• Well I am part of humanity and am not her enemy. Who gave you the right to choose our collective enemies and friends? Sounds like a whole lot of separation to me.

Let me get this straight - just because of this one thing (the dinars) you claim that ALL her info is worthless?

Jelaila is a beautiful Soul and has a wealth of  fantastic info or her site. Her video updates are informative and highly watchable, but don't take my word for it.

• As josephandchristine mentioned, the giving of pure intent is perhaps the most important step.

It is the signal you send to the universe that you are serious. 

And so the universe begins to create the synchronicites that are necessary to fulfill the intent.

More specifically, 

The interenet is a treasure trove of activations and meditations.

all designed with the sole purpose of DNA activation.

In my personal experience, 

It all comes back to raising your vibration.

Levels of activation are dependent on the achievement of certain levels of vibrational frequency.

And as far as I can tell, nothing raises your frequency like going inside, eliciting your fears, and consequently addressing them.

If the state of love is our highest vibration, then fear, or more correctly memories and beliefs that are held together by unresolved fears is that which drops us out of love.

It's often uncomfortable. And sometimes messy. And the results with respect to DNA communication and activation that fear resolution brings are, in my experience at least, undeniable.

• TThanks annd i gguess ill googgle and youtube some activations lol.. if you stumble upon a legit one please allow us to know here
  • so what do u suggest. What shhhould i exppect?.
  • So iif i play this over my cup of tap i wont have to buy pure water?
  • thanks for sharing.

very good question, of how to have pease of mind from the loop cycle of our d.n.a. scipt:: fear,for safety/ so find the solutions now,/ test it, and hope it works, our d.n.a. survival instincts are.constantly turned on, like all living beings plants, and animals go into this strong defense mode manifestation.

my relief program is: it helps me, maybe it might help others, bless you all.

1) go to the gym, and this helps to keep the body calm, for it is in a state of fight or run mode, wether we know it or not. so use up the bodys sugars that tunes up our muscles ready for action and then rots into poison if we cannot flush it out thu the liver and other methods. i.m.h.o. this is very important for many reasons, too long to go into.

2) try to detox our body energy waste deposits and food additives, and all the posions added to our air (chemtrails,cars, industrial plants, etc.), food processes, preservatives, water, as much as possable. i never drink the tap water for it is full of posion for it kills living cells= allumimun floride, nasty to our body and the third eye. only reverse ismossis water is best,it has no chemicals to make deposits in all our fleet of body cells. i also use a ion foot bath machine> basicly a dc battery charger and plates in  sea salt water. ck out indian in the machine web site, it is cheap and safe, and quite scientific, and not woo woo at all. you can smell the poison comming out of the body, and see with your eyes, that is not just rust of the plates in the water FLOATING IN THE WATER, test it with and without your feet in the cyles of operation.

3) never if you can help it take any meds, this can be a racketeering bussiness i.m.h.o. there are some good meds to use for short periods of times. try using only gel liquid vitamins with food to absorb into your meals. and other natural nutrition to heal the body from the toxins build up messing and short circuiting with our eletro bio magnetic pulse circuits and aura.

4) try prayer or relaxed breathing while focusing on seeing "with eyes closed in a dark room", looking so to speak the middle of your inside of the brain excercise, you know the third eye, for i feel it needs excercises like any organ or muscle to get it in top tone and function. it may seem like what you see is just black or red darkness not the very tidy dots of multi colors, don't be fooled, it takes time to tone up the pineal eye. for e.s.p. and other grifts may just start. if nothing else it is a calming restfull time spend alone with your soul, like chargeing up your aura battery. there pictures with fancy films have been taken showing plants and all animals and us to having a magnetic field surrounding all of our body and limbs and leafs of the whole plant.

5)sound frequency to vibrate our body like a glass vibras just before it blow up. it is quite a profound effect, and this takes time to tune the body into a aura strong magnetic pulse. try the eocinstitute.org cd with headphones on, and this also if nothing else is a feel good to relax to the body and mind. or even the cheap  tactic to close your eyes and mess with your sence of location by rotating clockwise SlOWlY, so as to not get too dizzy, eys closed, and pray to the third eye or focus attention in this area.

all of this has an effect i.m.h.o. on the d.n.a. instinct to fear of survival, and the mode to find the solution mode so we can have this elusive pease of mind. the bodys priorty i.m.h.o. is have and secure food is first, air is second, shelter is third, love is last in its priortiys of how it movitvates us to for the day to day living it in the planet of dog eat dog cycle. all living beings must and are forced to do  by the hunger for food or die. yes this is the planet of souls in trainiing to say this as nice as i can.

blessings to all of us for we are all one

• Thank you for the bountiful information it wwill be noted and applied wwhere it should. However do you knoww of any sources that have honest and genuine activations?
  • ...by 'your' desire and intention to do so it shall be made manifest by the divine grace of god, hold your faith that it is so and in-joy the ride, besides you came pre-wired and with all the right tools for the job, it only takes 'your' say so  ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
7 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
8 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
8 hours ago
More…