Well how are you people.

Recently after a huge crisis I had all was answered. Apparently from what some et told me they wanted to test me and so they allow everyone interested in me to try me.

They say that now everything is ok but well I dont agree.

Now I have learned how to really turn off my gift of seeing et and now I only listen to them.

But I dont want all this I just to be a normal girl.

So I asked the doctor to give me medicine for this. I am taking currently risperidone wich does nothing to me just bad effects I took it since 2005 and now they gave me "lorazepan" in spanish, 2mg per day.

The entity I talk to say this is going to do nothing on me.

ok bye bye and thanks for listening people

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please note I am not a doctor and cannot give you medical advise.I am experienced with many pharmaceuticals and can tell you of my experiences.First look up on the internet all the medications you are perscribed to see the uses and all the side affects. The basic criteria for taking chemicals is if the benefits outweigh the negative side affects.The next thing to note
    is any side affects that bother you, you must discuss with your doctor. Different people react to different medicines. The really dangerous side affects for each medicine is noted on the description that is almost always given with every medicine..
    Risperidone is used to quell the affects of "hearing voices". If the voices don't bother you, and are not so disturbing you are unable to function then risperidone has a strong side affect. It can made your head feel funny.
    If you are seeing and talking to ET here's a suggestion--- Don't BLAB about it to just anybody. Why do you want to disturb people with concepts that are disturbing to them and beyond their comprehension?
    A word to the wise--- Silence is golden. Tell your councilor about anything you wish to share-- they will accept understand and try to help you.
    Lorazepam is a common tranquilizer and is used to relax and help stop panic attack and symptoms.
    I have some on hand and very rarely use it and take only the smallest possible dose----0.5 mg. Even rarer I might take another 0,5 mg if the smallest dose doesn't help. I have panic sometimes and get physical symptoms. My heart races and I feel very uncomfortable and I get shakey and scared. A small dose is better than the suffering symptoms of the panic for me.I'm not worried about using my "gift" .Its used to relieve anxiety. It defintely has a habitual affect and will put you to sleep in a high dose.
    People use it recreationally as a high affect. I dont want that --- just to relieve the symtoms of the anxiety which can be disturbing. I only rarely use it-- can't even remember the last time.
    Every chemical has good and bad affect. The basic criteria is does the benefits outweigh the slight inconvenience.
    Don't base your decision on anything some dork tells you. Decide with your doctor , and if they can't give you satisfaction
    find a doctor who can.
  • i think that it depends on how you feel. There is no right answer for everyone on this topic. People are very sensitive and sometimes small shifts in energy really affect me, to the point where i take medication for it. I say don't give them all the say in what is right and wrong. my doctors told me i was crazy for seeing auras, but that is a proven fact, so he is mistaken there, but where he is right is when he said i need extra help for my illness. If the medication is helping you and your gift is being turned off, maybe there is a way to turn it back on, with out the pains and struggles. Or maybe it is a temporary thing. i was on a medication that made me feel numb for a short while, and then i felt much more myself after a couple weeks of being on it.
    i see it is important to you to be a normal girl, and that you feel good about your gifts.IF there is someone you can talk to about your gift while you are on medication then you might not give the doctors all the power, and someone to talk to about the medication so you don't waste your time on Lorazepan, and that is saying if the enitity turns out to be correct. i think the most important thing is where are you the most happy and healthy. be honest with yourself and your heart, and try to come to the most comfortable place.
    to answer your question, i think medications can turn off some gifts, but sometimes they dont because you where very imbalanced and couldn't fully see clearly and then after you take the medication you can see clearer.
  • I take medication too, I have wondered the same thing. Please tell me - who is the entity that speaks to you? What is his name?
  • easy to say but thanks for the opinion....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
1 hour ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
1 hour ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
4 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
6 hours ago
More…