This article is on the BBC website. This would never have been published on their website only a few years ago. They seem to be showing their true colors! There are no morals in the world any more and anything goes. Now we get to the stage where a statue of Satan is allowed in the name of being liberal. They say we can put up whatever statues we want so now they expect to be allowed to put up whatever they want. These people who worship this rock have plenty of money so you can soon expect to see these kinds of statue appearing in every town soon enough. It will be like our own little horror movie. But it is cool because everyone can do whatever they want...

Statue

A controversial statue unveiled by the Satanic Temple at a secret ceremony in Detroit has attracted protests. But who is the goat-headed figure? And what do the elements of the statue symbolise?

The bronze statue is nearly 9ft tall and depicts a winged hermaphrodite known as Baphomet, flanked by two smiling children. It cost $100,000 (£64,000) to make and hundreds of Satanists turned out to see it unveiled.

Long term, the Satanic Temple wants to move the piece 900 miles (1,450km) south-west and erect it opposite a Ten Commandments monument outside Oklahoma City's Capitol Building.

Full Article: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33682878

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Officially, the statue and artwork were the product of the mind and magical knowledge of Eliphas Levi, and he included the Baphomet symbol within his 1896 work, Transcendental Magic.....

He described it as the "sabbatic goat." It is his engraving, upon which the statue above is based....And of course, being contemporary with the late 19th century, was much later than the Knights Templar....

Yet, it simply overflows with magical symbolisms...Including the Hermetic Caduceus, the magic staff of the Greek God Hermes, also a messenger of magical knowledge and wisdom...which arises from the goat's sex organ...the sacral.

Note that the microcosmic pentacle over the brow indicates a fully active third eye....The reason is plain, when it is seen alongside other symbols, indicating a rising to full consciousness, such as the wings, which in the Sumerian and Babylonian traditions, are indicative of the "Gods." As well as the balancing of male and female energies, into the one.....The phallus and breasts, offering clues to that....as also the lofty seated position above and upon the earth, indicating a freeing from planetary karma....

Luke earlier placed a possible answer to my macrocosm question, which he later removed....He placed the microcosmic emblem of the pentacle with the down-pointing ray...That was not the answer....I suggest everyone look at the Baphomet again, and SEE the macrocosm, "hidden" (from the profane) in PLAIN SIGHT.....If nobody can answer this I will offer the answer here, later.....OK friends, have a crack....Good luck.... ;-)

I'll give a further clue.....Note that I have already pointed out the third eye and sacral chakras, on the idol.....So look for the other chakras....and one in particular, that links with, "as above."

Baphomet_Illustration_by_HauntingVisionsStock.jpg

• DECODING THE SYMBOLS........??? Does anyone have the courage and magical competence here...?? I have asked the question about Baphomet's macrocosmic symbolism....I'm sure someone here, some member, can walk the walk and not just talk the talk.... ;-) Anyone...??? Is there life on ACC...Intelligent life...?? heheh...!! :-) I'm happy to see you initiates at work....Please proceed when ready...

• is it a challenge Drekx? what makes you so sure that you are the only one that can decode the symbols? ....

• I already did....No, you misunderstand me....I know the answers and am simply testing the magical viveka and knowledge of all ACC members, such as yourself....Luke tried to answer it, he failed, but at least tried...good for him....Maybe you would like to have a go....?? Truly, it is simple and not a trick question....and I'm amazed that you did not answer the question, yet, sure you could...I have provided so many clues, it leaps off the page at you......YET...silence as yet...

Well, please, be my guest....I'm rooting for you and anyone...Have a crack at this...Easy peasy...!!! ;-)

• which interpretation would you like of ‘seal of Solomon’: Blavatskay, Arabs, Druids, Egyptians, Kabala, Roman, Christian,  Nazis, Masonic or Astrology … how about Crowley’s what about Illuminati and the list just goes on … so the only reason it’s irrelevant to me is that everybody use – used material of what ‘it might be or what it is’ there is not even one individual come up with ‘new’ explanation so far … I know what it’s to me …. ‘as above so below’ but for the rest its whatever they want it to be … even if the ‘star’ is within ‘baphomet’ symbol – how convenient … and with respect to you ...  unfortunately you haven't provide anything new ... i've know all of this since 1986 ... and frankly it's extremely boring right now ... Truth is Simple ... if it's not and tried to be complicated like in the 'symbol' above ... it hold nothing except - deception ...

• what makes anyone think that there is even such a thing as Satan other then suggestion alluding to such a thing?

• Thanks Bhavick, indeed and in truth, though used by Satanists, it is not "Satan's statue," completely, but rather one based upon the Baphomet engraving of Eliphas Levi, who depicted the sabbatical goat, in the occult & true sense of the meaning, which is INITIATE on the path...rising to ascension and beyond; microcosm to macrocosm...The so-called "Satan," or Hebraic adversary, is not an actual person, but a representation of personified animal man, of mankind's animal nature, his/her lower self.....And that is all it is...Not Lucifer and not something to fear, simply to overcome, through enlightenment....Like most people, those who claim to be Satanists, misunderstand the true meaning of Baphomet, that or misuse it's energies for selfish purposes....But then, the fogs of glamour may shroud truth from many non-initiates....

• There is absolutely no connection of this creepy Symbol of Baphomet to Knights Templars when it was originally formed. Giving consideration that the Order was becoming more powerful then the King of France, and the Pope was a threat to that system, and when tortured in the dungeons by Catholic Church were forced to confess to this absurdness.  And that is the official ‘claim’ – from the Church …

However During The Trial of the Templars in 1307 Brother Jean Taillefer of Genay gave evidence. He "was received into the order at Mormant, one of the three perceptories under the jurisdiction of the Grand Priory of Champagne at Voulaine. He said at his initiation 'an idol representing a human face' was placed on the altar before him. Hughes de Bure, another Burgundian from a daughter house of Voulaine, described how the 'head' was taken out of a cupboard, or aumbry, in the chapel, and that it seemed to him to be of gold or silver, and to represent the head of a man with a long beard – supposedly the head of John the Baptist and not the goat. There are other theories of the ‘head’ but all of them stay with the ‘human scalp’ and not any animal.

now the symbol itself have a Pagan origin – idol … the first time appeared about 600 years ago … which have too many interpretations

it’s also interesting that the first Knights had substantial knowledge of energies: Egregora – other word for it is ‘astral plane’ which they describe as ‘demon’ … an illusory entity - not a true Microcosm, but a gestalt of vitalized shells, a focus for everything that is negative, defeatist, maudlin, bigoted, introverted in human nature - a morass completely hostile to progress and to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

Also many Templars were of Palestine birth – lots of Chaldeans and Sufis … the word 'Bafomet' is a corruption of the Arabic abufihamat ' - in the Moorish pronounces like - bufihimat). In Arabic, abufihamat means 'father' is taken to mean 'source, chief seat of’ or 'father of understanding.' In Sufi terminology, ras el-fahmat (head of knowledge) means the mentation of man after undergoing refinement - the transmuted consciousness. Which has nothing to do with this ‘symbol’ that has been ‘pervaded by catholic church and other sects to their own personal gain and interests’ …

• it's all about spiritual warfare-mostly

• unfortunate-Lee there needs to be counters to fight fire with fire-these ding dongs are into earth bound ego power and they effect all of us 

8115385497?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
49 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
53 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
4 hours ago
"yeah Drexk-very creepy astral denizens walking among us"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
More…