Coming Full Circle.

Over the last week or so....

In the name of peace

I have been silent.

I have been aggressive.

Neither of those solutions have been satisfactory.

And so now as the healing starts to truly take hold,

I once again know there can only be one true solution for peace.

In my own world at least.

I AM just going to be.

With a little added wisdom.

My apologies to those I have acted untoward to.

My apologies to those that have felt betrayed by my actions.

My apologies for any confusion,

And my thanks to those that have stood by and supported me whilst I have swung like a pendulum.

It was one of those things I had to go through to get to here.

I sincerely hope this duality has been put to rest.

Once and for all.

I Love.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only person's forgiveness you truly need is yours, brother. If you can do that, you're right on track :)

Just remember: you did the best you could do, moment to moment. It's a hard school, this one.

Namaste x

• Dear Achilles,

From my personal perspective, there is nothing to forgive. I have done nothing wrong. I know where my intent has been the whole time. 

And having said that, I remain mindful of how my actions impact on others. And that is the point of this I have no desire to inadvertently mislead, or hurt anyone. 

I have made some questionable calls during trying times whilst meaning for the best.

It happens. And i dare say it won't be the last time.

It's just a matter of respect.

Thankyou.

Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

• That brings back some memories :)

• Hi Peter
    Just back on the topic of what lessons we were to learn, I think in the book (Crystal Woman?) it was that she wasn't scared of him anymore, or of anything he could do to her, including kill her or use black magic, and so he left her alone... to find someone else to test, perhaps..
    Since you asked however, I've been thinking what else, and the movie Hero also springs to mind, where everyone who'd been fighting forever finally learnt to put down their weapons
    It was really powerful..

..like this post <3
    • The upshot of this experience is a reduction in the need to ever pick the weapon up again.

Thats the gift of conviction.

• Thanks for the input.

It isn't that I was afraid of any particular person or event. Because it wasn't like that.

If I can be honest, I have asked for what has happened this week.

Not necessarily in this fashion.

But for the result.

I understand I could have avoided all of this.

I didn't need t go through it.

However it is my desire to walk into my dark, not avoid it.

And shine a light in it 

Because I recognized long ago that my dark is where the resources exist that I need to accomplish my goals.

For the small price of a weeks worth of humility I have claimed a major part of myself. 

I have unlocked a higher level of an attribute that 8 yeas ago was non existent in me.

Conviction.

There was a time when the only answer I was capable of was yes. No was not a part of my vocabulary.

I was the worlds ultimate yes boy. any time, any where, I was there.

It is this process, more than any other, of walking into the dark, living out my fears repeatedly on purpose that has been responsible for the transformation I have experienced in my life.

The fear is ego believing you will die if you test that boundary.

the fear is ego's way of protecting you from an enemy that was created a long time ago. And no longer exists.

And the only way that I have discovered that you can truly be free of that fear is to face that which you fear most. 

I have tried all manner of processes in an effort to bypass this step. Because it is most unpleasant. However when the brown stuff hits the fan you have test it in the real world. Otherwise you haven't nailed the core of the fear.

I don't begrudge what has happened.

I am grateful for it.

and if required I will go through it again.

Because I understand and appreciate the value of the results it provides.

It is the critical step in the process of enlightenment.

And that is my goal.

Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

• just magnificent.

• and having said all this I do believe that the free choice, duality paradox is set up like this.

We use free choice to take the easy option, into our boundary dark, and when we realize it doesn't work, we use free choice to generate the momentum required to go beyond the boundary. to where the solution lay.

We are literally using consciousness to break the light barrier when we do this.

It is this generation of light momentum that drives the evolution of the universe.

It is like drawing on a sling shot elastic. the tighter you pull it, the more energy is released when you let go.

We have pulled that elastic so tight for nearly 2000 years.We let go of the elastic 25 years ago. 

And here we stand at the door way of the next renaissance on planet earth.

• and we are creatures of habit.

We seldom take the lesson whilst is easy.

• No I don't.

Thank you.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
30 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
39 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
7 hours ago
More…