This is shocking and something everybody should know about.
Get this on your Facebook page, Twitter and any other means of mass communication.

8110191653?profile=original

8110191670?profile=original

8110191853?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Big cotton ball clouds here, more now, than in the recent past!  Love the blue sky also. 
  • How to build a chembuster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqw7z2JJ-w4&playnext=1&list=...

Or searce on internet chembuster or organite.

If everyone help out we can fix this .//Anette

• Thankyou Ive never heard of these things before very interesting..
      • I make my own orgonite and have posted some blogs about chemtrails.  Check out the archives, there are some good links attached. 

www.indianinthemachine2012.wordpress.com has tons of stuff with good pictures.  Happy hunting!

• found this...

From the Dot Connector Magasine
    Paul Joseph Watson | Prison Planet
    June 18, 2009

8113831298?profile=original

Debate surrounding the possibility of geo-engineering the earth’s climate by lining the atmosphere with aerosol particles has moved from idle speculation to serious consideration, and was a core topic of discussion at a recent National Academy of Sciences workshop.

However, a top Rutgers University professor warned at the meeting that tampering with the planet’s delicate ecosystem could create famines and droughts, threatening the lives of no less than a third of the world’s population.

The plan to shoot aerosols — dust particles — into the earth’s upper stratosphere in an attempt to cool the planet and offset the purported effects of global warming, should be considered as an “emergency response” to a climate crisis, according to Harvard University’s Dan Schrag, who told the workshop that such a crisis was already underway.

“I think we should consider climate engineering only as an emergency response to a climate crisis, but I question whether we’re already experiencing a climate crisis — whether we’ve already crossed that threshold,” Schrag said.

According to an NPR report on the meeting, University of Calgary’s David Keith urged the introduction of geoengineering experiments on a global scale and that they should be conducted “sooner rather than later”.

But Rutgers University professor Alan Robock warned that such experiments “could create disasters,” damaging the ozone layer and potentially altering the stratosphere by eliminating weather patterns such as the annual Asian monsoon rain season, which 2 billion people rely upon to water their crops and feed the population.

“Imagine if we triggered a drought and famine while trying to cool the planet,” Robock said.
    Discussions regarding the possibility of “geo-engineering” the earth’s climate to counter global warming by “shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun’s rays” has stoked fresh concerns that similar programs are already underway, and that chemtrails are directly connected to such experimentation.

Chemtrails differ from ordinary contrails in that they hang in the sky for hours and are often observed to be emitted from planes that fly criss-cross routes, leading to the formation of “X” and grid-like patterns in the sky. Chemtrails also directly affect localized weather by turning a clear blue sky into a hazy overcast.
    Last year, a KSLA news investigation found that a substance that fell to earth from a high altitude chemtrail contained high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature. The newscast focuses on Barium, which its research shows is a “hallmark of chemtrails.” KSLA found Barium levels in its samples at 6.8 ppm or “more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA.”

KSLA also asked Mark Ryan, Director of the Poison Control Center, about the effects of Barium on the human body. Ryan commented that “short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains and that long term exposure causes blood pressure problems.” The Poison Control Center further reported that long-term exposure, as with any harmful substance, would contribute to weakening the immune system, which many speculate is the purpose of such man-made chemical trails.

As we covered in a previous in-depth report, numerous universities and government agencies have been conducting studies in the field of geoengineering for years.

In addition, the Obama administration’s interest in exploring “geo-engineering” mirrors recent publications penned by the elite Council on Foreign Relations.

In a document entitled Geoengineering: Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering, the CFR proposes different methods of “reflecting sunlight back into space,” which include adding “small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere,” adding “more clouds in the lower part of the atmosphere,” and placing “various kinds of reflecting objects in space either near the earth or at a stable location between the earth and the sun.”
    The proposals in the CFR document match exactly the atmospheric effects observed in the aftermath of chemtrail spraying.
  • Hello

If many of you buildt chembuster, this will solved the problem. Check it up on internet, how you build this.

The hole South Africa have chembuster and they have no wheather problem, chembuster clean the air to positiv energy.

So please don't be angry over this, do something instaid.The little man can solve a lot off problem, don't forgett how you are.

From Sweden with lots off chemtrail //Anette

• Got any information on this..how to build a Chembuster  or links to it?...
  • Lady Tam knows a heck of a lot about chemtrails too, where are you dear girl?  :) 

If you look into orgonite chem-busters they dissipate chemtrails and the sylphs loooove them.  www.chemtrailcentral.com has some excellent pictures and information of a investigative sort... as well there is a group called www.ethericwarriors.com who are militant chemtrail fighters that have some really interesting threads about chemtrails and methods to get rid of them.  For ex. did you know you can increase your orgone power by arranging them in the shape of sacred geometry grids such as the flower of life? 

Chemtrailcentral.com
  • Dratzo,

Have not had chemtrails here for over a month, now...they're running out of funding...

And sylphs are on the increase.... 

I wonder if Alex Jones knows about the GFL and Sylphs...?? And I wonder if he knows what chemtrails are really intended to achieve....??  as mass poisoning would be easier to accomplish through food and water...

See my blog for all your answers, currently at number 5 AC blogs...... link:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/leaderboards/blogposts/week

Drekx Omega

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Om Shanti Om Shanti Shanti Om
2 hours ago
certifiedalarms updated their profile
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Millionaire And Wife gave up spot in a lifeboat to save two frightened children.
"Hero’s"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
When the Titanic sank, it carried millionaire John Jacob Astor IV. The money in his bank account was enough to build 30 Titanics. However, faced with mortal danger, he chose what he deemed morally right and gave up his spot in a lifeboat to save two…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
8 hours ago
More…