Rendlesham3.jpg

Dear Seekers of Truth,

I can provide esoteric and exoteric answers anent the Rendlesham forest "UFO" incident, from a Galactic Federation perspective, in so far as it was an emergency GFL operation...albeit, in a pre-First Contact phase...

However, I also want people to look at the testimonial and hard conventional evidence itself, and there is much, in the form of documents, photos, geiger readings, soil samples, described starscope signature heat sources on branches, witnesses of tree damage, audio tape, eye witnesses statements, plaster cast, etc....The forensics was not thorough enough at the time, because of a coverup...yet, even now, a good Police investigation, carried out by DC Gary Heseltine, has proved the case, which if on trial in the court of evidential truths, would be found to be definitely of extraterrestrial/extradimensional high tech, in nature....So there is no mundane dumbed-down explanation that really fits this incident, as some skeptics seem to want there to be...

Additional evidence in the form of soil samples, taken at the scout ship landing site, Capel Green, in 1988, prove that a strong magnetic field had been present, which caused the iron content to be drawn towards the source, and resulted in it being much drier than normal control sample soil, outside of the circle of discloured earth in the farmer's field....Independent labs tested these samples, as described by Peter Robbins, who with Larry Warren, made this discovery...

Here is a thorough investigation of the Rendlesham case, using the skills and methods of a professional Policeman.....See this video of a serving British Police officer, a detective constable DC Heseltine, who provides real proof of the unusual and extraordinary veracity of what happened, beyond any skeptical arguments...such as the absurd "lighthouse" theory.

So this discussion forum is not a part four, to my three blogs already posted...As I have described all that was needed to be covered, from the GFL message and actions taken at the time...However, this is a supplement to part three and provides the reader with valid examples of hard evidential scrutiny techniques, as practiced during police investigations...Thus you will be fully armed with suitable knowledge, to defeat even the most hardened of cynics of this important historical event.

DC Gary Heseltine concludes that the Rendlesham forest case could easily be shown to be of an ultra exotic/esoteric, ET (or otherwise) nature...And he utterly demolishes the skeptic's "lighthouse" theory, using good policing methods...

see the video embedded below...

Magna est veritas et praevelabit.....!!

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (East England Sector)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes I agree that the higher tech exotic aspects of this case cannot be co-oberated in any way other than witness observations...For example, the temporal manipulation aspects of the case cannot be proven in any way other than individual observations of wristwatch times, which although originally sychronised by both Penniston and Burroughs, after the events of the night of the 26th, there were sugnificant differences noted by the two, when they compared them...Now I can provide a GFL explanation, which you may assume to be speculation and I do understand your conclusion, albeit I know this truth from a deeper perspective, as a Sirian contactee....which I cannot offer you conclusive proof of....However, after official First Contact, conclusive proof of temporal manipulation technology, T-Mat transfer, teleportation, and weapons extractor beam, will be submitted for your investigations...

Note that I deliberately placed my GFL perspective blog part 3, in a different place to this discussion, as this forum is an objective investigation using conventional policing methods only, by a serving Police officer....Any esoteric/exotic explanations I post in response, are only placed to explain what is happening, but are not in themselves subject to thorough scrutiny, intentionally, as would be the more easily perceived and understood evidence...aka, police-type evidence described here...So this forum is supplementary only to my blogs, albeit very useful cross-reference data to complete the picture, as objectively as possible...

• This incident is one of the few best examples of, but there is still some parts that are left open to speculations, where being some parts of the incident are possibly not what quite what they seem.

• Thankyou Light Being, your deeper elaboration upon this comment would be most welcome....I'm interested in hearing how these factors are perceived and if you could please pinpoint the parts of the incident that you had in mind, it would be most helpful for all readers....

Good to see you here.. ;-)

• Physical evidence is useful in bringing on-side those who would otherwise struggle to accept the ET reality, from a purely esoteric, though fully valid, perspective...

Any serious UFO researcher will discover this particular case to be the best with regards the evidence....

• Thank you for providing this wealth of information - many of us are now being guided to explore this incident again and there is no doubt in my mind that there are important tasks in assisting disclosure defined by each individual's calling to this blog.

~Han

• You're so very welcome, Han....thanks, Drekx

• Remember that vimana craft are designed for work in physicality, thus they are physical and leave traces when they land....They can also transit interdimensionally and via temporal vectoring, so may be composed of finer substances on higher planes at one moment, and rematerialised onto the physical, the other moment...Scoutships are designed for planetary missions within the atmosphere, overland, or underwater...They are independent of conventional aerodynamic imperatives that may constrain the perfomance of jet planes, helecopters and missiles, etc...

I hope that nobody assumes vimana craft are composed only of finer light, as with the naturally created mer-ka-ba....The mer-ka-ba is a method of transit for an individual ascended being, who may likewise manifest it in the physical, in a mayavirupa body...But always, the physical is were the service is needed....

But for transport of multiple personnel, lab equipment and efficent transit, the vimana is preferred for teams of GFL, engaged on mission work...as with the Rendlesham case...Much of the interaction described by the military witnenesses was with various probes, which are unmanned, yet living craft...They likewise transit interdimensionally and can be fully physical and leave physical traces on the ground......When landing in pine forest, branches of trees will be broken off and the ground will possess landing pad depressions, which again, may be recorded by the curious humans at the location....

• Gary Heseltine tangles with a notorious supporter of the skeptical "lighthouse" theory......Rather amusing to watch the raving skeptic being ironed-out, by police logic and good old fashioned common sense.... :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
37 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
39 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   A Gift To Transcend The Chaos In Our LifeBy Patricia Cota-Robles As we assimilate higher and higher frequencies of God’s Infinite Light everything that conflicts with that Light is being pushed to the surface to be Transmuted back into its…
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Awakening Manifestation By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings and love I, Archangel Metatron, extend to your being now. I come forth with the love of the Angelic Kingdom. I come forth with the love of the Creator. These I share…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
15 hours ago
More…