Breaking News: Update on Military Movements! Coming Eviction of the Washington DC Corporation?

I just picked up this conversation between an individual named Destry Payne and Chris Kelsay, who are talking about the latest troop movements headed to Washington DC. This got me excited because Destry Payne is running for Common Law judge in Michigan for 2012. You can find more info about Destry Payne at this link here:

I am running for Common Law Judge in Michigan

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291199-I-am-running-for-Common-Law-Judge-in-Michigan

Does this give any additional credibility to the following conversation and information being discussed in this posting? Is this what we all have been waiting for? Is October going to be the month of action against the criminal elite in Washington DC? The November election is creeping up, status quo or revolution? I shall dream of the day the republic is restored and may that dream be realized. ~ enerchi

•Destry Payne- A retired colonel informed me of an assurance that they are headed for DC

•Chris Kelsay- gov prepping for American population control?

•Destry Payne -Gov is being taken down.

•Chris Kelsay- militia?

•Destry Payne -I have no word on Militia as of now.

•Chris Kelsay- marital law?

•Destry Payne -They have been pushing for martial law to be implemented this Saturday

•Chris Kelsay- nation wide? is that in the situation that the gov is in fact dismantled?

•Destry Payne -Yes

•Chris Kelsay- who would then be running the show?

•Destry Payne- We The People

•Destry Payne- We have people in place right now.

•Chris Kelsay- one of us?

•Destry Payne- Yes, Lawful assemblies that represent all of us. I am one of them.

Several video links here:

http://beforeitsnews.com/military/2012/09/major-troop-movements-in-the-us-headed-to-dc-videos-and-more-2445220.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Why are the troops headed to Washington if the politicians ran out of Washington last week??"

To kill all the civilians who are gonna get REALLY pissed about something the govt will do in a few weeks perhaps? ;)

• Labrador - There is another obvious contradiction between these 2 threads that Ed started.

Here, this Destry character says, "They have been pushing for martial law to be implemented this Saturday"

On his other post about "Intel Update for October 2", he says...

Hi Everyone!

This is yet another short and sweet update.

- The paddy wagons are getting full, have been for a few days now.

- The military is rolling- and it's NOT Martial Law

Well Ed, which is it?  Even your own lies contradict each other! 

• The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we dont need no water.

• shhhh sut up and keep rowing. ------i think i see shore, ----- "no sorry" --------- just another bridge ---- my bad.

• I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.  When you say you "picked up this conversation", what does that mean?  Did you overhear two guys on a park bench?  Did you pick it up on some old short wave radio?  This looks a lot more like a small part of a movie script.  You've gotta come up with something better than this Ed, you are selling yourself short.  You are capable of so much more!  Get a flippin life!

• TND - You are missing the obvious.  He probably picked up the conversations from the voices in his own head.

Ed - there are several effective treatments for severe paranoia.  Do us all a favor and go get help.  Right now.

• Here it is, I think this is it, yup some one told me this is what’s going to happen, wait -- wait -- wait-- look over there what is that, wait, no I think, wait, maybe it could be, wait.

I hope this is finally it, wait, I resonate with this, it sounds wonderful wait, some one said ------ here it comes, wait -------------------8114384875?profile=original

I guess i need to get a life and throw this computer out like i did with the TV.

• You and me both baby.

My cell phone have retired already, and it feels GREAT even now :)

Gotta detox from and then terminate the computer'ing too tho :)

Shouldn't be all too difficult since I can sense all electromagnetic fields now and sitting in front of a screen actually hurts now. 

• @Latroy...look there is a link in the article

• As always, the only thing we can do is wait to see the outcome...

meanwhile, be happy!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
17 minutes ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
41 minutes ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
47 minutes ago
"Has Allah sent a message to Iran, with the death of President Ebrahim Raisi..?? Maybe, as Raisi's luck had certainly run out, on that foggy mountainside, helicopter crash...Maybe his karma was so great, it caught up with him...??

Also, Raisi's…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Argentina is doing really well after taking out the trash there. Just wait till the trash is taken out in the US and then the rest of the world. That's when things get really good. Let freedom ring :) https://youtu.be/WxMpP6UkxIQ?si=mu8tAmUcKGpDPPtu"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWelcome dear seekers and readers.The world has become an intense and frightening place for many. As the flow of high frequency energy expands it is serving to expose and manifest dense energies that have long been simply ignored or covered…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sooner Creepy Joe is gone the better. These Deep State individuals are the very definition of sick in the head. https://youtu.be/V4_5KG2PjdU?si=2g6hQlKrE9pz9TrN"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are here now....We love you.Beloved One, you are making great progress on your Ascension path and each moment offers a new opportunity to create a new reality.Often times, the third dimensional Illusion Matrix occupies the majority of…
3 hours ago
More…