Breaking NEWS !!

The entire planet will soon be evacuated!

Earth changes are coming!

The planet is ill.

Burdened by our collective negative behavior over many centuries, and especially by dark powers who intend to destroy the planet and who refuse to cooperate with the celestial hierarchy which oversees the entire universe.

Due to reasons of great danger you will be evacuated by small ships which will then take you to large “motherships”, some of which are as large as earth herself.

There will be 4 hours in daylight during which you can board.

After that, it will no longer be possible.

For those that do not choose to board ship,
know that there will be no super markets open anymore!.

Rescue staff will be on hand and will be able to communicate with you in your language.

Boarding is carried out by stepping into the light beam coming down from a ship.

DO NOT PACK SUITCASES.

You can take your pets with you.

Know that the ships have EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED.

Should family members be in a different place,
they should board at that place and not try to go home.

Children who are not with their parents and not with those who can be responsible will be picked up later also.

Families will be reunited on ship.

Do not worry about people in hospitals, homes, prisons or other institutions.

Provision has been made for them.

Be warned!!!

For more information on it, see links below.

IMPORTANT LINKS

MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT PLANETARY EVACUATION
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Leonette_112/Planetary-Evacuation-the-plan-changed-explanation_printer.shtml

MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON MAGNETIC REVERSAL
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Leonette_112/More_Detail_on_the_Process_of_the_Magnetic_Reversa_3610.shtml

CANDACE ANSWERS QUESTIONS ON EVACUATION: discussion thread
http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup/showthread.php?1965-Planetary-Evacuation-the-plan-changed&highlight=evacuation

HOW EVACUATION WORKS: MORE INFORMATION ON EVACUATION
http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup/showthread.php?1992-The-HOW-IT-WORKS-of-EVACUATION&highlight=evacuation

SERAPHIN ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS HERE: thread by Rosie on TIU forum
http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup/showthread.php?1986-SERAPHIN-answers-YOUR-QUESTIONS-here&p=38469#post38469

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don´t get in any UFO...unless I´m driving it...

8116222699?profile=original

• well said, Feather....

• LOL , I promise that I will get in if you drive

• obviously, this video is made by the same author(s) as the text...so it is not a confirmation.....

As I mentioned the unfulfilled prophecy made on this site few years ago about 3 days of darkness, I want to clarify that I know about that old prophecy, but when it was announced on this site it was said that it was immenent...and it never happened .....

One would expect more knowledge from, as you say, highest authority (higher that galactics even, as you said)....

So, no, I still don't think hat there is any truth in this....rather tend to believe that it is actually one more attempt to scare us....just as somebody else stated here

The question I have is: why would galactics, or any higher instance, actually need to evacuate us....they have all the technology to clean the planet of all polution during one week, to protect us from all astral bodies that come too close to our planet....did not they say that all life on Earth is so precious to everybody,,,,human, animal or plant life....cathastrofic events would destroy all that

My understanding is that planet, together with all of us /except for minority that is of very negative energy, is due to become of higher density...we are supposed to help it clean of all negativity ( perhaps with some assistance), so I don't see this evacuation hapenning....

• I agree with you Happy person we are changing the world as we speak by being grouded happy and ourselves spreading our light!

Joe Vallee

• As I have said numerous times - the 3DD were planned to happen in Dec 2009 , but got delayed and later cancelled.

I don't force anybody to believe what I give you here.

I f you are afraid , that means that you have a lot of inner work to do.

"

The question I have is: why would galactics, or any higher instance, actually need to evacuate us....they have all the technology to clean the planet of all polution during one week, to protect us from all astral bodies that come too close to our planet....did not they say that all life on Earth is so precious to everybody,,,,human, animal or plant life....cathastrofic events would destroy all that

My understanding is that planet, together with all of us /except for minority that is of very negative energy, is due to become of higher density...we are supposed to help it cleanarrow-10x10.png of all negativity ( perhaps with some assistance), so I don't see this evacuation hapenning...."

Because we have to experience the universal law of cause and effect (karma)

We have NOT heard the call from teachers , celestials and not even Christ Michael , who have tried to give this "civilization" the truth via Phoenix Journals , the Urantiabook etc. etc.

The truth can be fucking ugly on low planets as this.

How many falseflag attacks have passed through without notice from people , include you here on ACC?

To put the blinkers on has it's price...

This world were lost , and a reset were planned a few decades ago , but the masterspirit of Orvonton (our superuniverse) Siraya decided to spare this world.

The calls have been many , and few have listened.....

With other words - we have to clean up the shit we have caused - period.

The mindset that "they" should come with a magic wand and fix the mess will NOT happen.

There are no magic wands.

That is a mindset taken from new age (CIA)

• Andronover, you twisted my words......

It was me who said that we need to clean this mess....with the assistance (of advanced technologies)

How can we do that if we are evacuated? Isn't the evacuation actually the magic wand (as you said _ CIA or new age)?

• Because those who return here will do the work in cooperation with the Fleet.

The planet will soon move , and with a magnetic reversal as a result , and it will be nasty if not impossible to stay on the surface.

As I have said , it's a lifeline given in love to us.

• "Planetary Evacuation is a different story..and includes every living being on the surface. Therefore there will not be evacuation this year.

Why: First is the Breakthrough Phase, End of Quarantine & then EVENT!!

Second: FULL DISCLOSURE (end of 3D MATRIX 2/2017)"

Sorry Goldenmind , but this seems like CIA BS aka New Age BS
  • Sure some want to punch the eject button right away.

But that's unlikely to happen. Despite current experience, physical from, psychological limitations or emotional trauma.

It would be best healing this dissociative behaviour, by focusing in the inherent traumatic experience.

I do have similar episodes myself. It's not hard to tell the cause is related with my traumatic childhood. Yes, ships do visit me often, and yes, I'm dysfunctional.

Still, life goes on.

Mental health and coherence

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
13 minutes ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
35 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
51 minutes ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
53 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
1 hour ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
1 hour ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
2 hours ago
More…