Blue Planet Project

I came across this document, it is a PDF file approx 9Mb and attached for your convenience at the bottom of the article.I have just briefly browesed through it, so I wont attest to any validity of it for that obvious reason. But it look's interresting so I thought I'd share it with you. There are so many bright minds here who I am sure are able to consume this information and perhaps share your thought's about the, or part's of the info contained within.As I mentioned, I have barely browsed through the pages, so I will have to return with my thought's in a bit :)Anyway, for enquiering mind's and the investigators aboard this eminent web-spacer of A.C....enjoy :)Note - This document is the alleged result of the actions of one or more scientists creating a covert, unauthorized notebook documenting their involvement with an Above Top Secret government program. Government publications and information obtained by the use of public tax monies cannot be subject to copyright. This document is released into the public domain for all citizens of the United States of America.Table of ContentsTHE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT* The U.S. Government Counter Intelligence Organizational Chart* U.S. Space Counter Intelligence HQ, Organizational Chart* Operation Majority* The U.S.'s Alien Cover-up* Top Secret - Majic* The "Majic Projects"* Majic's Contingency Plans* Majic's Secret Weapons Against the Aliens* Information from Inside Report Numbero Other Majic - Alien Tips from inside Report Number* NSA Security SystemFACTS ABOUT ALIENS ON EARTH (1) - CODE: OMNIDATA* Facts About Aliens on Earth (1)* Main Important UFO Crashes, Under Ultra-Secret Cover-ups* Extra-Terrestrial Classifications* Alien Presence on EarthCATTLE MUTILATIONS* My General Personal Observationso Human Reasons for the Mutilationso Alien Reasons for the Mutilations* Black Helicopter Involvement in MutilationsTHE ANTARIAN CONNECTION - CODE: OMNICORD* Time and UFOsCROP CIRCLES PHENOMENA - CODE: SEC* Crop Phenomena: Circles AffairDULCE BASE - CODE: J.B. III* The Dulce Base* Caught in the Game* Who's Planet is this ?* The Secret Activity* R & D and the Military Industrial Complex* Surviving the Future* The Transamerican Underground Subshuttle System, (T.A.U.S.S.)* Overt and Covert Research* Each Base has its own Symbol* Inside the Dulce Base* The Town of Dulce* Mind Manipulation Experiments* Better living Through Bio-Tech ?SOME KINDS OF ALIEN LIFE FORMS WE KNOW ABOUT, (An Anthropological Analysis)* U.S. Government Data from Autopsies of Alienso Uni-Terrestrial Data, Code: UNA+ Mission Skills and Assignments Chart+ Missiono Ultra-Terrestrial Data, Code: ULTRONo Intra-Terrestrial Data, Code: INTERAVo Meta-Terrestrial Data, Code: MEREDITHo Para-Terrestral Data, Code: PARAMUSo Greys+ Extra-Terrestral Data, Code: EBEs# The First EBE# KRLL+ Rigelians# The Rigelian Saga# Alien Bases at Sol III Perimeter# Project BETA, The Study of Grey Psychology# Taxonomy of some Extraterrestrial Humanoids+ Greys Data from Autopsies# Type A# Type B# Type C+ Nordics Data from Autopsies# Type D+ Oranges Data from Autopsies# Type EALIEN TECHNOLOGY* Alien Crafts with Dimensional Factors and/or Dimensional Origin* The US Government and Alien Technology* The Implant or S.B.M.C.D.* Aliens and the Electromagnetic Spectrum* Alien Artifacts used at Mutilationso The Biological Scannero The Spray Applicatoro The Field Reader Tubeo Surgical Scalpelso Skin-Grafting Laserso Blood Attracting DeviceGOVERNMENT SECRET TECHNOLOGY* Mystery Helicopters and Mutilations* Surveillance Deviceso The RPV, ARODo The Hale, ADR/238Fo The TRA, SN-75, XH-75DALIEN ABDUCTIONS* 'The Monitors"* The Case for Alien Abductions* The Most Common Areas Examined by the Aliens* Biological Specimens, Samples usually taken for Abductees and/or Witnesses* Pregnancy* Our Genetic Code is under Siege* The Metagene FactorINCULCATION DEVICES ANDTHE PRACTICE of MANIPULATION of THE MIND - CODE: NAR 104* Learning, Teaching and Assimilation techniques of electronic space societies 104 Inculcation Devices* Inculcation Bar Device* Inculcation Monitor* Catecholine Beta-Lipotropin 9753* Rapid Inculcation Processes

Blue_Planet_Project.pdf

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i read the attachment blue planet project - i only unloaded up cattle mulations of cattle. want to read the rest of it. sure rings with truth no one i dont believe can make up what i read. appreciate the sharing of this. thanks warren
    • You're welcome bro, I am at the section about crop circles, quite interesting theories. I skipped the mutalation part and the MJ part, I speed read through it and there was no new info there and it is not interesting to me. The parts about dimensions were and so is the crop circle...he he, as you know, I haven't gotten 'that' far into the document yet lol, I'm getting derailed by other things all the time he heh he

Be Blessed Bro...and Be Good
      Pasiel
  • it looks like all the data Iv seen and read from several sources over net, put in one doc.
    I was not abducted but felt energy freqrency changing...ups & downs of the waves e.c.t while reading. I did not felt any mind manipulations as i felt in some other contacts of different sorts & quality(meaning different contact's sort, quality).
    ...Anyway some where on the half way of the book & in between in the middle....you might find your seed among.

UNIVERSAL PEACE
    Space navigator CH 5/24/33
    SPACE IN GUILD
    • Yes, there is alot of "generic" info that is known by most people.

I'm just at page 22 now, but this chapter, "The Antarean Connection" has some interesting ideas, although not xactly "completly new" ideas but none the less, information that is not so often discussed. It could be because it is a difficult subject to comprehend, but at the same time, it does actually tie in with what lies ahead...that is, what we are on the verge of realizing and comprehend. Perhaps not all, but that doesn't negate the fact that it's precense will become more and more in our face, and at some point in time and space, everyone will have to deal with it.
      And, to avoid any confusion, it is not a negative thing but rather a positive one. Of course, I know everything ;) and I can see that some parts are left out, why that is could be for many reasons, it simply could be because whom ever wrote this just didn't know.

I know, I know, some people are content with just the superficial truth, y'know, that there are aliens and life on other planets and in different dimensions, the happy easycheesy messages of that "soon everything's gonna be allright" etc etc. and that's fine, I honestly do respect that choise just as much as I respect anyones wish to remain in the human cycle....he he..sorry for that "negative" remark, couldn't find a more appropriate terminology and there's no mysterious meaning behind it, just a lack of xpression on my part :D
      What I am trying to say is, that there is far more to this whole ordeal than just the reality of aliens or ufo's, far more and far more important if you want to get to the heart of the truth.

Anyway, xept for the boring repetition of "ol news" in this report, some interesting stuff is also present, and since I adore everyones free will, I wont force any conclusions on anyone..each to their own right? heh he he

But I'll recognize that you at least got something out of it, even if it is just energy freq changes heh he although I must confess I find it strange as this is not anything else than just words written on some pages. Of course, just because "I know it all" doesn't mean I understand it all, you guy's may be more "sensetive" than me, and I dont mean that in a offensive way :)

In terms of validity, it is hard to say ATM since I am only on page 22 he he, and it will probably be hard to verify it anyway even when I am done reading but, I do know a thing or two from sources that will help me, not everyone, but help me validate according to what has been told to me...and I will of course be happy to share my final thought's when I have finished reading the material, that is, if there's any interest for it which I doubt judging from the responses so far in this thread.

But perhaps I should do it anyway, since people seemingly have problems digesting it without suffering physical effects, then perhaps it is best that I, the iron man, read it for you and write a short synopsis of the stuff that is not generally circulated in the community....that is if I find something he he he hehe he, well I got one topic allready.

But despite my omnipotence and enormous wisdom, I really wanted to hear what you guys thought, I had a dream that this could be an interaction, xhange of info, enquire into the landscape of great minds and so forth....consider it a connection of dots, and that was all.

Be Blessed...and Be Good
      Pasiel
    • you can bet there is a cover up thanks for the government article. these things will and are leaking out.
      i forgot to say what a picture. wow
      warren
      • Same, i got spirits at my room also, the are walking around listening to me. My body changed temperature many times...

To Passiel, ty fr helping us my brother.
        May you shine forever.

Micael Sunlight,
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enabled by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
27 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
32 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"The seed planet is of great importance and of course I can quote here from esoteric literature, pertaining to multiple references to Sirius, such as The Secret Doctrine and A Treatise on Cosmic Fire:

"The consciousness of the cosmic mental plane is…"
42 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"One question Drekx, for you or your contacts. Now I don't believe we have any stargate like the Sirian aktaiwa stargate in our solar system, but will rituals performed on Terra after she ascends to 5D have an amplified impact in our galaxy, being as…"
55 minutes ago
"Thanks for the updates Drekx. And superb work Movella, well done! 👌"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega posted a status
In order to ascend, one must first know Light & dark, intimately..
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we create the forthcoming star nation of Solaris, it must be noted that the power to invoke diety and especially for the white magician, requires the use of the power of words and names...
In the decades of the intermediate teachings of SH,…"
3 hours ago
More…