Is it dangerous, to totally beileve something, then pass it on as truth?

i think it is

If we believe, that life is an illusion, a holographic representation, without actually experiencing this for ourselves, and then providing no hard evidence for it, then that claim is false..

And to act on that, could be dangerous for people

If we are told to believe, that everything is love, based on unsubstantiated reports, from dubious people, who have been caught out lying time after time, then that too, is false.

There are many people in the world, who are not loving, and who could pretend to be, this is why we teach kids stranger danger

And again, could be dangerous.

If i was to say to my child, go ahead, you cannot be hurt, you are a holographic representation of the whole, yes, you run into that road, don't be scared, you wont be hurt, you are made of love, and will spring back into existence, would i be guilty of leading my child astray?

Would i be following a false belief?

Or would i be simply believing everything that is written on new age forums?

False beliefs, just because you really want something to be true, does not mean that it is.

I believe in love, it does not mean that everyone i meet is loving, this i have found out at my own expense.

Think people, just because someone says someone is loving, or the world is like this or that, just because you read it on a forum, by a supposed loving person, does not mean it is true.

There are so many people, willing to take advantage of others love and naivety, and pretend they are someone who they are not.

Love is all around us, but so is everything else, one does not rule over the other, just because we believe it to be so.

We all want a better world, but pretending it is already here, is fooling ourselves, as well as others.

There are many who can see this is not so, and by being falsely nice to each other, does not work either.

For the truth to come out, and work in our advantage, then we have to tell the truth, not just things we WANT  to HEAR, there is a very big difference!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beg to differ, lol.  

• noone should ever stop speaking their truth. even if they stand alone. whether someone posts about being a star-seed, or how the believe ET's are or their thoughts on awakening  ect its all drama of some kind. life is drama otherwise life would be flat. and in my opinion someone needs to put a foot down if they see something wrong and good on Kelly for doing it. and others. and i praise Ben for allowing freedom of speech here. other sites like this people get banned for talking out against the faults of this whole thing. and if you find this stuff boring you have free will to move on yourself. this post hasn't been personally posted for you Shaz. its been posted for anyone who what's to debate the topic. and i'm glad to see it. so if you want used your free will to keep away go for it. you don't agree that's cool this can work both ways.    

• Dear Hannah,

I refer you to an earlier comment of yours.

Please tell me you're taking the piss? lol....Haven't you noticed it doesn't work?

Don't know how to tell you this, it works. Are you prepared to discern truth in places where it appears to not exist? So you can put it to work in your own life?

Do not judge a consciousness by the standards of man made dogma and doctrine..Discern truth in your heart.

I believe that answers your original question Kelly.

• well i'm personally not a believer in the bible. and never will be. by using my common sense i don't see it (not saying i'm right not saying i'm wrong) i haven't proof either way that these stories didn't or did take place either way. apart from maybe the big bang?. okay i know it helps some people by giving them faith but in a whole to me its caused more suffering that good. people have used that book to kill people. slave people and rape people and control people all in the name of god. people have created evil from that book but also where's there a negative there's always a positive (& vice versa) and people have help people thru it. depending how a person have perceive it.

but please enlighten me how its worked on a whole? what great good has it done in 3d reality?  because i haven't noticed. sorry for my ignorance.  god flooded the earth right to kill all the wicked people because his so forgiving and all? however i still meet many? i could go on but i could be here all night.   

i respect people who wish to believe. but there's things that i can't ignore like the problems, suffering and harm that the bible and other man made maybe even alien made religions have inflicted upon this earth? 

• As I said Hannah, don't confuse doctrine and dogma with the intent of spirit. What you are seeing in 3d is man made mabipulation of someone who walked the earth prechung love and the kingdom of heaven is within you.

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21).

And this is the message that Christ expoused. Repeatedly. He was a metaphysical master. And he told anyone that would listen that they were too. He did not speak of the bible, It didn't exist. Men with agenda put that book together. He never said go to church and listento  the glorified drag queen, The glorified drag queens created that, He never said God is in heaven above. He said the kingdom of heaven is within you. And you have to vibrate at a higher level to access it. At a frequency above that of 3d.

Christ consciousness is an energy, a vibration. As you become more intimate with your heart you open yourself up to discerning this vibratiion. That is why he preached "I AM the son of God, and so are you.

What good did it do for the world? We are standing at the doorway of the new Renaissance on Earth. What the "church inadvertently did was push us so far into the dark that we are now coming into the light, Into the energy of Christ Consciousness. Don't judge what has happened by 3 d standrads. The game hasn't played out yet.

What good did it do for the world? It's made my world better since I"VE acccpeted this as part of my truth. And its helped me hekp other people make their world better. One person at a time.

Namaste

• I totally agree with your thoughts about the church pushing mankind into the dark Peter....I totally agree with that.  I also agree with what you are saying about Christ consciousness too and about the bible being put together with a definite agenda.  You made me laugh with the glorified drag queen comment...haha...great comment that resonates with me.  still laughing...can't help it.

• Hannah, that has been my way of thinking for a long long time.  I have no idea if I am right or wrong in my thinking but I have seen the horrible things that humans have done to one another in the name of a religion....so many many wars and deaths caused by people defending and fighting over their religions, even in the "new age religion" there is a lot of hatred toward another due to peoples personal beliefs being different, I see a great similarity there..They say that the new age philosophies are not a religion but peoples reactions to people who believe differently than others are not always loving and people get all uptight just like devoutly religious people do, always fighting and getting righteous if a person does not believe the same things as they do.....I could never understand how a God that talked about love being the answer could "smite" people all over the place and kill off people out of spite for disobeyance and ask a man to kill his son just to prove that he would obey, that is about as unloving as it gets, and is far more a human trait than one I would attribute to a loving god...that is not my definition of love. 

Maybe it is right that man was created in Gods image, but that really sucks because look how unloving humans as a whole can be. My concept of God is not subject to all the too human rotten-ness...so that is why I do not worship the Bible God, or the Torah God. or the alien family gods, or ascended master gods, or GLF gods or anyone in particular. I guess I only worship the concept of loving one another...that is about it.   I certainly respect everyones rights to their beliefs as well, just do not follow any one of mans structured religions because in many I see a lot of hatred there. 

For instance I do not understand the purpose of the original sin where mankind is doomed to ever for pain and death and all and is supposed to feel guilty their whole life and feel guilt because someone supposedly disobeyed God way back when...does not seem very loving to punish your beloved children by making them suffer and then die never know why they lived or any of the answers to life...Not anything I would have chosen for a fate for my beloved children.  It is said in all religions I have dealt with that you should fear God almighty.  That does not equate with love fear is not love it is control....the whole thing is skewed.....does not seem like love at all....that is why I think that mankind has all the religion things all wrong, but that is just me...

• Ah the school of hard knocks. Gotta love this planet. Heres the thing. People are entitled to believe whatever they want, and pass those beliefs on to others if they choose. Human beings are collectively guilty of such crimes against this planet that they are scheduled for extinction. let me state this clearly. the very memory that this race ever existed will be wiped off the face of this earth and future races will not have the faintest clue or evidence that homo-sapien ever existed. That is how highly human beings are regarded. There are beings trying their hardest to prevent this from happening and they are using whatever they can to do so. But this is my perspective and I'm not asking anyone to agree with it. Everyone's perspective and experience is different. Some experience heaven on earth. Some experience hell on earth. Same earth. But different for everyone. Some believe there is suffering everywhere. Some believe that there is love everywhere. Who is right?, who is wrong?. Basically we make our own judgement of what is truth based on our personal experience or our personal interpretation of "evidence" and "facts". If people want to deceive themselves and others they have that right. Human beings have very little interest in the truth. What human beings are interested in, is justifying their own point of view based on their narrow definition of reality. That's fine there is nothing wrong with that. Because the point of each life is not necessarily to find an objective truth, but to experience all existence from their unique perspective. You can only know what is truth is when you are omniscient, that is all knowing and have the ability to directly perceive existence from an infinite number of perspectives. Until then your stuck with a belief system, and that is different for everyone.

• You're right. Mankind blew it. I recommend a book by Solaris Blue Raven called Programmed by Deception. Most of the featherless bipeds are robots who are totally brainwashed, programmed with memes. Archons rule this planet, at the moment.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
1 hour ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
2 hours ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
3 hours ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
3 hours ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
3 hours ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
4 hours ago
More…