Ascension And Awakening is for all but those who do not walk the path by changing their lives to the Mode Of Goodness then what good is their human birth.Looking on beings on Planet Earth you will find the majority are out of focus and need urgent rehabilitating.Those beings who eat animal corpses, drink alcohol, take any form of drugs, gamble and ate violent nature actually need urgent rehabilitating. The need to Ship Up or Shape out as these parasites are causing the delay on Ascension for Planet Earth and other inhabitants.Most being on this Planet Earth are close to zombies.They need to be asked one, two and three times to change their ways or put into rehabilitating centres as they are like parasites to others who are an ascension path.These Zombies like beings are the ones who are harming Planet Earth, who ate harming other living entities and have no desire to lead a spiritual life. The Planet Earth would be a better place without them so they have a choice TO SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT FROM PLANET EARTH.There is no longer a need for such beings whose motives have been greed, power and control over other innocent beings.LightWorkers Mission is to try and convert these zombie like beings to Love and Light beings and if failing that it is best to terminate these beings who are harming Mother Earth and other Living Entities.LightWorkers have reincarnated specially for this mission.So far LightWorkers have put a collective effort and have succeeded in exposing and changing some beings but there are still a lot that are demonic and evil natured on this Planet who do not wistful to change so instead of letting them cause more damage to Planet Earth it is better to put them in rehabilitating centres and the hard cases terminated from Planet Earth.Time and again LightWorkers have taken birth on this Planet to defeat the demons on Planet Earth and the TIME HAS COME NOW so we can accelerate into THE GOLDEN AGE where all live on the MODE OF GOODNESS.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am just fed up of seeing so many beings who do not seem to give a damn to make this a better Planet to live in but just remain in the Mode Of Greed, Power and Control.
    By now all should know that your Governments and Leaders are corrupt to the very core so the solution to this is to overrun or bypass the Leaders and Governments ...in other words kick them out of sight and out of mind.
    • We have spent the last few thousand years keeping our problems hidden out of sight and out of mind.

We now have, for perhaps the first time in our history, an opportunity to fix things properly.

From the bottom up.

One person at a time

Once and for all.

Let's sieze this opportunity to do the job right.

the universe has provided us with all the tools we need.

It is our responsibility as light bearers to unlock these tools within us.

It may take a bit longer than we like. 

We may not even reap the benefits of it in this incarnation.

But we are here to do a job that has implications for the entire universe.

And the sooner we awaken to our personal mastery,

The sooner we'll get the job done.

• "I am just fed up of seeing so many beings who do not seem to give a damn to make this a better Planet to live in but just remain in the Mode Of Greed, Power and Control".

And judgment.

And hipocrisy.

let_he_who_is-9503.jpg?i

• When beings on this Planet change and shift into the Mode Of Goodness then the big change we are waiting for will happen on this Planet. Unless people get in the Mode Of Goodness then and only then we can accelerate into a Golden Age
  • The delay to Golden Age is due to a large majority of evil demonic natured beings on this Planet and unless they are removed from the positions that they have taken by devious unlawful means ...THESE ARE THE SO CALLED LEADERS AND GOVERNMENTS YOU HAVE ON PLANET EARTH.
    The sooner they are removed from their positions the better...AND THIS IS THE MISSION OF LIGHTWORKERS ... Ground Crew Members....there is no other way..no other way...no other way.
    • We are The Archangels

We come to remind you dear ones that in this intense times waves of negative emotions will hit you as you become more aware of your collective consciousness. All that is not Love will wash away but you are going to experience the waves of negativity washing away through you. Remain calm and remain in your light. The divine light of peace is pouring down from the heavens and is causing great tides just remember that you are not the Castaway on the raft you are the Ocean. We remind you that all of creation is an act of God the dark souls of the Cabal too have their significance for their dark ways have called upon much light to come and restore the balance. This is how evolution works it takes black to know what white is and the deeper the darkness the brighter the light that comes to replace it. God has solved the puzzle of how mutually opposing forces can exist in his realms by creating Cycles. The eternal cycle of the Yin and Yang is the Motor of Evolution. The 13 000 year period of darkness is simply over for Gaia and Much Light is coming from the Heavens to restore the natural balance and bring evolution forth. No soul however is left behind ever the dark souls of the Cabal will be brought to Light destruction is not the way of the Heavens it's merely an illusion as Energy and Information are never lost in this Universe only converted to another form. Acceleration is also something that exists only in linear time, rest assure the Divine Plan is Unfolding as planned not slower nor faster there is no such thing as failing again one can fail only if one has limited information on what they attempt. The Heavens have charted the plan for Gaia's ascension by God's will and vision and as Divine Creator is not bound to specific space and time but simply is All space and time future included in your linear terms failure is simply impossible for Divine Creator is at both sides of the Chess Board and it's time for the White to have their move. Lightworkers have agreed to assist Gaia in her ascension in full awareness of the hardships they would have to endure. Remember Children that you were warned of the magnetism of the illusion before you entered you knew this would be nothing but a moment for you but in the illusion this knowledge is stripped from you we bring you back the knowledge that you will come out of your mission with nothing but laughter and joy and it would then seem to you as if it had lasted a mere moment. We Love you and support you at all times, call on us to guide you whenever you feel lost.

Your Loving Brothers

The Archangels

I also want to add i remember from my training with the council of Orion in preparation for my mission as part of the Legions of Michael that we never leave anyone behind as principle in all our training realities the mission was only accomplished when the whole team had accomplished it and since we're all part of Team Gaia i know we're all in for ascension. And i know from my limited 3D view i cannot imagine it, but i also know i will remember what i need when i need it. I greet you with a greeting the Archangels sent me.

The part of the Universe that is me sends its Love to the part of the Universe that is you, may you Shine upon All the rest of the Universe with your Unique color of Love and may your Heart sing to the unique Voice of Love that is You

Namaste

• I couldn't disagree more with you Krishna.

The idea that light workers are meant to convert people is a fallacy.

And one of the reasons society at large has such a dim view of us.

Converting people is the job of religions.

as is passing judgment on peoples actions.

Because the Creator does not judge us.

the only person a light worker is here to convert is themselves.

Into the divine light being that we are.

It is enough that we do that and live our life as best we can.

And set an example for others to aspire to.

Just doing that means we are increasing the light quotient on the planet.

And helping Gaia to ascend.

There is no delay in the Golden Age.

It is bang on time as per God's decree.

Poke your head up and look at what is happening on the planet beneath the propaganda.

We are accelerating into the Golden Age.

And it is happening regardless of the forces fighting against it.

As light bearers we are meant to look for the best in humanity.

Looking for the worst only slows us down.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Millionaire And Wife gave up spot in a lifeboat to save two frightened children.
"Hero’s"
39 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
When the Titanic sank, it carried millionaire John Jacob Astor IV. The money in his bank account was enough to build 30 Titanics. However, faced with mortal danger, he chose what he deemed morally right and gave up his spot in a lifeboat to save two…
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
1 hour ago
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
1 hour ago
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
1 hour ago
"Cheeses is something I need to look into. What cheeses would you suggest?"
2 hours ago
"Always wild caught salmon, agreed....
BTW...What cheeses do you prefer...??"
2 hours ago
More…