Replies

• were did you get this info

• I would like to know the answer to that as well lol

I hear Latroy, so many promises that all of these ppl are going to get arrested soon, and still nothing has happened.

I really makes you wonder why there are so many Channelings aiming for things like Mass Arrests, and dates of when these things are going to happen.

What really gets me, is the fact that ones who are the loudest about the Cabal, and the whole Illumaniti thing, are the ones who are promoting things, for the Illumaniti, and it's like either they aren't seeing they are promoting the Illumaniti or they think we are all stupid and can't read inbetween the lines 

Bless the Nite

April 

• The link to the news was given dear friend :) 

And, what channelings have you been reading that have been giving dates out for mass arrests? I haven't read a one. :) 

Indeed, some seem to continue to think that the Illuminati has been 'victorious' and that they are 'winning' when they don't realize that to continue to think so is to feed the efforts of the cabals and aide them in their endeavors by giving them the lower dimensional sustenance that they need to continue to perform such actions! 

As long as we think they are 'victorious', they are! Let us all come together now, and realize that humanities time has now come!! :) 

Much Love :)

• There have been channelings on here telling us that in a few weeks things are going to happen, and that we are going to see such changes taking place within the next few days or even weeks

All of Mother Gods postings have been saying the same thing over and over again about Humanity work, and how ppl are going to be doing this or that, and nothing has happened

Then there are the Sheldon Nidle postings on here, again dates of things that will never happen, and come forth to play out 

Also not to forget the MR ED's postings of INTEL Shit, down from the Rabbit Hole, that tells us that Clinton himself will get arrested, because he is now in the Bahamas trying to create a City there or something like that 

I mean all of the channelings have been promising us things like this Wes, where have you been the last month or so on this site here lol

Now we are going to slowly fade into the whole, Humanity thing again, and blind ppl with Humanity, saying shhhh if you question the work of Humanity, we won't bite and remove anyone off of Planet Earth 

So now we are going to back to the old Humanity messaging bombing again, and try to slip in there that this whole 5D crap is going to save Planet Earth, when in reality that isn't going to happen either 

Nice try in getting back to the whole Love bombing thing, and than post more things about Mass Arrests to make it look like we don't know what it is we are talking about

Bless the Nite

April 

• Excellent summary, April.  Its amazing how quickly they forget the details (dates and timelines) of postings right here on this very site.  They can't admit they were wrong and will never admit a contradiction.  They just say that it "must not have resonated with you" or some crap about bringing negative emotions and energy to this site".  Ridiculous.

• A very intelligent soul on here gave somebody else some good advice, and that is not to let the proclamations and opinions of those on Earth, even those who claim to be channeling, shape and mold your own opinion on the manifestation of these events. 

Some may have been off in their predictions and I personally do not believe in predictions and will only resonate with predictions given very, very occasionally that later prove to have come true, but why give all power to somebody giving a prediction simply because they claim contact with ascended beings? 

I am a channeler, and I would not want you to follow the messages given through me if they did not resonate with you. Mother/Father God as well would not want somebody fixed on their work if it does not resonate with them. We simply have to take what resonates with us, look within for the rest, and be at Peace knowing that no matter how these changes come about, they are coming about and we are only at the beginning of this wonderful Divine journey :) 

• http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/03/obama-rejoins-icc-us-no-lon...

This link will take you to the article mentioned above.  It's very good news indeed.

• Indeed, great news! 

I am so very happy to see all of these changes beginning, and am so excited to have my hand in Creating the glorious new future we are being led to and we are growing toward!!! :) 

The time for the influence of the dark on this world is over... our time is now!!! :D 

• Good question latroy, I'd like to know that too.

• a game how that a learning lesson this video was on may the 1 it seem to me illuminati still in control the pope didnt ever resign so how can be good these evil cabel trying to stay in power im just start getting worry now and world war 3 just around the corner 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"‘The food pyramid is a lie that was concocted by the government to hide the rising cost of food including meat and dairy. The WEF continues to push cereal and plant based nutrition.’
https://youtu.be/nJAgnJbm7so?si=r4jB1bzUupazn6sI"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
8 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
8 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
9 hours ago
More…