ANOTHER HOAX OR TRUE? SECOND SUN?

Scientists have known about this planet since 1983 and they've been using WISE and IRAS to monitor it. See the 1983 Washington Post "Front Page" Story - Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

The last two/three years there is not too much news on this planet X or Nibiru.

It’s hard to get the real proof of the existence of planet X / Nibiru -  but on October 20, 2014 a sky watcher in Houston has filmed a remarkable phenomenon what looks like a second sun or a planet or ... ????
Below the amazing footage.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I also agree with this. I wish there was just a like button so I didn't have to keep saying that LoL. 

• Thanks for sharing : )

8114362887?profile=original

• Why not?

• Stop trolling the thread with idiotic arguments.

Everyone knows that just because you are stress free, you still can not fly.

• there is no need to be mean Acute, Drome is not trolling and never has ... but if you want to argue just for the sake of arguing then go ahead ... ;))

• And maybe that is because everyone is not stress free, never have been in this life?

• If every human on earth would be stressed, then "stress" would be a natural state of being and not listed as a health problem.

You could just as well use have used this argument instead:

Every human on earth can fly but are hindered from doing so because there's a rock shaped like a penis on the moon. ;)

• another website Barry ;)) ... what happened to your words: Believing something that you read in one place is lazy and indicative of preconceived ideas - assuming much about yourself ... and of the others as well - signs of arrogance

• ... ;)) Barry please provide  evidence, facts that what yo say is true, don't give me another website ... or just your words, because so far that's all you have ... as too my mind - it's very open ... not sure about yours ... ;))

• The evidence and facts are in the sources supplied... what more can you ask for?

If you are so open minded then why can't you read facts from another website? I too also had the impression that your original post was a question about the subject, but now it seems like you know it all and don't care about other peoples thoughts about it. 

How can anyone possibly dismiss Sun Dogs? It is a natural occuring phenomenon. If you were open minded you would be open minded enough to accept all possibilities, not just yours.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1558

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 754

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal wants WW3 in the worst way. https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-weapons-biden-kharkiv-c46..."
1 hour ago
"Germany being prepared for war. https://t.me/disclosetv/13986"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"Ukraine now using US made weapons to strike Russia. Germany is now preparing its citizens for war. Cell phone companies are reporting outages all across the US. 24 states now reporting issues which include 911 systems. The WHO wants to be more…"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My LIKE button actually returned a few days ago and was located above, as you say, BUT, now it's gone again.....And I had not made any changes to settings. Maybe I'll call Mulder and Scully, to investigate this Drekx-file.....?? hehe...! 😀
Stranger…"
9 hours ago
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"😇"
9 hours ago
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"📯 Channeled message from Captain Spock: Like buttons are above blogs, not below! 📯"
9 hours ago
More…

All About The Andromedans Part 1

This blog here will get into one of our many Human relatives across the cosmos the Andromedans. Info here comes from Sheldan's Nidle's book Your Galactic Neighbors which I would definitely recommend. 

Present Status and…

Read more…
Views: 25
Comments: 1