I thought of this during a long walk in the cold, (which I've found conducive to a good ponder). I've been trying to embellish the single sentence I distilled from my epiphany, but it defies my attempts to add/modify/explain or even quite fully understand. However I've found it helpful, and perhaps it will mean something to someone else too. Either way, it just seemed important.It is neither the Light nor Dark path, but the Point of Neutrality.Sooooooo, don't know quite what to do with that, but I've been trying hard to exist in the Point of Neutrality. Any thoughts? I'm not very good at sharing my thoughts, I'm really more of a receiver. The Point of Neutrality isn't particularly entertaining or spectacular...it's really rather neutral, :p

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Morgan Freeman is in a sexual relationship with his granddaughter... eww.
  • Hmmm, neutrality sounds a bit dull to me! Maybe I am just addicted to drama... ; )

I think we are here to experience life in all its shades, the full spectrum. In my view, it is actually a spectrum, rather than Light vs Dark. They are just the extreme ends of a continuum. Polarity is part of the 3D illusion.

My mantra these days is 'integrate'. Instead of resisting the 'Dark", I aim to integrate and transmute it with my "Light" if that makes sense!

Just my two cents : )
    • Conducive - as in it conducts. Metals are conducive to electricity, long walks in the cold are conducive to deep thoughts.
      Embellish - to elaborate upon or decorate, modify.
      Distilled from my epiphany - gleaned from my musings.
    • *applauds*

This is a great response and I agree with you 100%!!
      I don't see the value in 'rejecting' the "dark" as we have lessons to learn from everywhere. Sometimes our teachers will be the people/experiences we least expect. By constantly resisting or rejecting an aspect of ourselves or others we are actually just prolonging the learning process and making our lessons harder and harder to learn.

<3
      • I think you might be misunderstanding a little. The Point of Neutrality does not necessarily involve 'resisting' the dark or the light, so much as realizing that they are the same thing and that they cannot have an effect on you if you do not allow them to.
        • My reply was actually more in relation to what Merryn said about resisting the dark, and not actually in response to the OP.

I have no opinion on the "point on neutrality"
        • The point of neutrality is one wel known to me. I am most of he time in it. It does have the name of being dull but it is far from that. It is something i came back with after i had my first NDE, now i live almost constantely in neutrality as to events and opinions or dramas going on around me or in the world. There seems to be a knowing that alows me just to watch without getting involved or taking sides. That does not take away that i can have a opinion of something it just seems to transparent into something else as soon as i do have a opinion, and gives me a bigger picture of what is going on.On a deeper level i do understand the big picture but on the level of thoughts and words i can not find the right ones to explain it. So neutrality is far from boring it is a way of being that is more amazing than the drama either it be dark or light.
          • And Cedric's is by far a better explanation than I could form, surely. A knowing of the bigger picture is something I'm quite familiar with. I have a strong resistance to using third dimensional terms for multi-dimensional subjects, but it really is a higher understanding. Would you say that your NDE took away your fear of death? Because after I came to peace (and even a whimsical anticipation) with the idea, neutrality started to make a lot more sense. I'm thinking that is the barrier that a lot of people are still operating under.
            • Let's say i never feared death to begin with, this is one of the reasons i did get 2 NDE's. But now after the NDE's there is a knowing that is more profound, i say more profound because i had it already but it didn't make sense to me, especialy because of al the religious learnings i went through as a kid. After my first NDE the whole religious thing went to pieces, and started me on a quest to understand more. From this point on i had al kinds of experiences and read books at a rate of 5 a day for at least 8 years. I think the reading was just a kind of confirmation ritual for things i knew, because nothing i read was new to me at that point. The neutrality mode is something that came gradually and with a bit of help from Zen reading and the Dalai Lama. Things were shown to me on their level that is most interesting, and to long to write down in this discussion. As for dreams i agree that it is not important to know the whole dream but to get the message it brings.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
51 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
51 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
2 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
2 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
3 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
3 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
6 hours ago
More…