I will be where my heart will guide me and I plan to have a peaceful day. Friday is my favourite day of the Week. I will pray to Jesus to look after me and bring in more Love and Light on this Planet Earth. I will pray to the Arcturians to heal my mind, body and soul and add maximum Love and Light in me....so be itI will also pray that all the evil doers are exposed on this day and if they fail to convert to love and light then goodby to them from Planet Earth.Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You guys make 21st sounds so very exciting..... I'll probably just rest, clear my clustered mind; my moods have been volatile lately. I was born on a Friday so I love Fridays too. TGIF! 

• Laughter is the best medicine:
    Question...what will happen after 21-12-2012
    Answer...it will be 22-12-2012
    Ha ha ha
    • Lovely :)

• Nice Video to watch on 21-12-2012

Special Guest: Miabai Devi 12/13/2012 Host:Helane Lipson
    EMBRACING WHAT IS REAL is the forum to explore the nature of reality and the impact our current belief systems have on our lives. All of our deep rooted old beliefs are what many of us use to judge ourselves and our actions. Our current belief systems impact every single choice we make. So, when we feed our spirit with new empowering ideas about the meaning of life--- the meaning of our lives change.

About Special Guest: Mirabai Devi
    Mirabai Devi is a new paradigm spiritual teacher. Her teachings emphasize the importance of spiritual practice for self-realization, combined with a commitment to personal growth. She assists in the speeding up or reducing of karma to promote the resolution of issues and illness. She has a Lightworker Training School with branches in many cities in the United States to help activate and mentor individuals who have a calling to serve the planet in a larger capacity and who want to complete their own life lessons.
    www.mirabaidevi.org
  • Everything you wanted to know about '2012' but didn't know to ask.
  • Preparing For The Cosmic Moment on 21st December, 2012
    A Message by Diana Cooper
    The cosmic moment this year is the most important moment that any one of us will ever experience.  If we are ready there are incredible opportunities for higher ascension and true happiness as well as the return of our gifts.  We must get our twelve chakras clear and fully open in order to access the full potential of this moment.  Each chakra contains a number of chambers, each of which holds a lesson.  We must work through them and master these energies to be fully open to the possibilities. 

I have been going through my chakras again and find there are still lessons I have to learn, especially in my solar plexus and have made affirmations to shift the energies in my consciousness.  Kumeka my guide has also reminded me of the importance of eating healthy food and doing appropriate 

exercise for the base chakra to be fully operational.  (I have cut out sugar again).

Remember to ask the angel in charge of the chakra you are working on to help and support you as you do this work. 

Also here are a few affirmations that might resonate with you.  If they do not you have already mastered the lesson.  If they do, use them.  Some appropriate affirmations work very quickly if your chambers are almost clear.  Or you may need completely different ones.  

I trust the universe to provide for my safety and security.

I deserve to be happy, successful, loved, nourished, have a beautiful home, surrounded by good friends, have a satisfying job or whatever you need.

I commit to being fifth dimensional.

I listen to my intuition and trust it totally.  

I accept and honour who I truly am.

My heart is open and radiates warmth and love.

I communicate honestly.

I see the divine in people and situations.

I am one with all.

© 2012 Diana Cooper

This message was originally posted here
  • I'll be on my couch laughing my cute little ass off at the fairytalers as each and every single uneventful second passes.   I even took the day off of work for it. 

• LOL, Oh its going to be a very memorable day Labrador.  I am laughing inside with an ear to ear smile on my face just thinking about it.

• Please say a little prayer for those who are hiding in bunkers so that their wish comes true Labrador
      • I will say a little prayer for those who are actually expecting big and wonderful things on Friday.  If I had to guess, I'd say the energy will be very strong up until about 12 noon to 2 PM and then I sense it will steadily decrease as each seconds silentely ticks by and then by 6 PM the collective consciousness will be turned to fear, anger, disappointed and betrayal.  December 22nd will pretty much suck big DD as so many people realize they've been betrayed for so very long.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
20 seconds ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
19 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
20 minutes ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
22 minutes ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
23 minutes ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
1 hour ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWhen we think of Earth, we may see a beautiful blue planet floating through space: a sphere of matter orbiting the star we call the sun. A beautiful image, but also a view of the Earth from a materialistic point of view.In reality, the Earth…
1 hour ago
More…