21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

Its the 21st already over here and i Just want to wish everyone a beautiful day....!!

ALSO

I had the first memories restored back tonight, of my life of ET.... which was pretty amazing... !!

( a time outside of our current space.)

8110498652?profile=original

The life of Galactic ET's Angels can be imagined about; read about... but to experience.... oh god... it was amazingggggggggggggggggg, thank the heavens....

8110498280?profile=original

I wanted to share even though I consider myself a very private person;(yes really!)

because god knows this site needs much positivity and encouragement... and god knows,,, i love to share the good things with fellow lovers of the divine!! :))

8110498280?profile=original

Today FINALLY i got to experience *that* feeling again* of being an ET; and it was beyond words!!!

teleportation, mind over matter,
freezing *3d time*, and moving in and out of realities/ parallel dimensions...

the things i saw again... my god.... and thank god... !

I want to thank everybody for all their support & love ... and to say thank you to Rune publically and to our son... both of you are amazing...thank you for everything... thank you angels for reminding me of the ONE... OF LOVE...OF PEACE... HOPE... CALMNESS... OF ALL GOOD THINGS, I WISH TO YOU ALL...

8110498661?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here in Malaysia, when I monitored the British time, 11:11 GMT , when this time pass through I straight meditated , then some how the time I pressing computer button , my forehead is like bunch of energy pressing , the hand can feel the energy flow, but after that , I didn't concentrate much then it's lost power, but can feel the third eye are still the strongest to sense almost everything. Night time, I go out to look the sky , although cloudy, but then I look upon the Orion constellation at my east, well , I just like say it loud where my family thought I'm mad , "Victory to the Light ! " and so on. That's how our 21-12-2012 time zone , GMT + 8 goes on. 

• 8114199083?profile=original

• Happy day to all who find this message i hope i find you in the highest of spirit and vibration. Now as one we peer beyond the horizon, this event which is noted so widely in the minds of the people from ancient times has come to pass and can be seen as a signal for us all to see beyond ---> and ----> past the problems of our present world with the intent of attracting the solutions we need for the "shift" into the now moment!  We create what we choose!

I know from personal experience that circumstance and the seemingly incalculable differences between people and the problems this causes in the world can leave a person or group of persons feeling justified that they can only effect their own reality in a meaningful way, in fact this belief is a limiting belief which hinders energy flow and it logically follows that if no practical and actionable energy is put into the conscious and physical shift to the higher reality's, then the law of cause and effect will guarantee nothing comes of no effort. 

• Visualize
    • Take action
    • Succeed

I get myself into trouble often because i dare to believe with everything i've got that things will change in my life time and i won't take no for an answer, no fucking way it will be done! I will be one of the many guiding the way to the higher reality's as a key player, all are capable but who will heed the call for us to forge a new destiny together?  It may begin with a few at first and seem insignificant to those without the ability to see beyond the horizon... my answer to this is those of us who "are" and can will!  Doubt is not an option the task requires total commitment our world needs us to be the guiding light in the darkness that has befallen our world!  

To those who believe i'm with you!   ---->  To those who do not yet hear the call i 'am with you! 

Peace <D 

Truespirit

8114574489?profile=original

• I fell happy and exited to what the day brings!!! :-D

It would be awesome though if i could get back some past life memories:-)

elderscrollsconcept3.jpg

• Eye of Change, you will get them restored if you want it so :))

intense picture u posted!!

• :-)

I love The Elder Scrolls, it's such an amazing fantasy world.

And it's funny, when i play or read The Elder Scrolls, it fells like some of the races such as the Khajiit reminds of the Feline Alien Race, and Altmer reminds a bit like the Sirians or Pleadians ;-)

Ohh and i love High Elves they have such and amazing culture! :-D

• Fantasy is closer to the reality ;) lol

• Sure looks like that;-)

• 8114449093?profile=original

• What a beautiful Crystal. What kind is that?? :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
3 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
3 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
3 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
3 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
4 hours ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
4 hours ago
More…