Replies

• Yes, everybody should check Alaje's youtube page. Some of us are here because of Alaje's deep messages. His messages are really deep and he teach you how to channel love energy to Mother Earth. In fact, if your loved one is far away, you can use Alaje's guided meditation and send a wave of this wonderful energy to your loved one. I did this and my twin flame called me and told me she had experienced something that she couldn't explain, like a huge wonderful energy wave that almost pulled her out of body (even though she's 3000 miles away from me).
        • Makes me happy that it works that strong! :-)

There is hope for earth and us living on it, if we really use this energi! Every day!
          • Dear Sophia,

You can find it on the 4th video posted by Alaje. Word of advice: try to find some free time and see all the videos posted by Alaje on Youtube; there are 10 of them. The meditation that I was talking about has the purpose to channel energy to our Mother Earth. I only chose to channel it to a person for a couple of times. Every other time I used it for our Mother Earth as everybody should.

Namaste!
  • I am sorry for help, sorry, there is always that we can receive help for a just cause ...
  • Dear friend Ben-Arion,
    Thank you for your message.
    The purpose of the Creator was to establish harmony and love on this planet, yet it is a mess of problems combined !
    How do we, earthlings at this stage solve this responsibility that came down on our sholders without creating it !
    Love, light and joy to you,
    Johan
    • DEAR FRIEND, the "mess" we have created ourselves with thoughtpolution.

"Solution": work with your INNER self, get rid of all the bad within, activate love in your heart and send it out to the planet.

For better and more thorough information about that, check out the following link:
      www.youtube.com/user/777ALAJE

LOVE AND LIGHT, Jane
  • Stay out of fear (not easy but able) Stay in the love.....`
  • Very good !
  • Yayyyyy!!!! Beautiful....what a confirmation of how i choose to see 2012....an opportunity..... i choose to believe and dedicate positive thoughts, feelings, vibrations to the blossoming of Mother Earth.....
    Blessings.....
    This really made my day....:)
  • THIS WAS AWESOME THANK YOU FOR SENDING ME THIS INFORMATION!!! LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL OF YOU!!! We ARE LOVE AND LIGHT NO MATTER HOW DARK THE OUTSIDE MAY "APPEAR" TO BE WE ARE LOVE AND LIGHT!!!!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
6 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
8 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
8 hours ago
More…