Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

Views: 1601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The IMF has become politicized and is not to be trusted, with it's gloomy forecast of the UK economy, following a possible Brexit from the EU....

Indeed, many so-called "expert economists" have been notoriously poor, at making predictions...such as the ERM exit (1992) and UK refusing to  join the Euro, which they claimed would be disasterous if we did not join, YET, was not...

Truth is Brexit will be good for the economy and good for sovereignty....John Longworth on the IMF's comments on Brexit

Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn MP, makes the case for Brexit, YET now keeps quiet about his TRUE VIEWS, in the current debate...See this vid which proves his real stance on the matter.

I wish you well on your speedy Exit from the Evil EU and those whom run it and the rest of the World if only I could vote no and have my vote count for you I would but if such a time comes to me here in the United States I too will vote no on a NAU I want no part in a One World Gov run by wicked Evil people.

Thanks friend Merlin, for your kind wishes for a speedy exit from the EU, which as you suggest, is undemocratic and unaccountable, so evil...

We are trying to convince people to register to vote in this referendum and to vote to leave...Really is up to the PEOPLE and all we can do is work hard and also accept the blessings of Heaven, as well as lighted well-wishers, such as your good self...

Having become victors for Brexit, our jobs now are to keep vigilant and ensure that the Conservative government deliver the result of the referendum, accurately, concisely and completely.....The invocation of article 50 has been delayed by Tory party debates on a consensus approach, before negotiations may begin....The article will be signed by the PM successor to Cameron, as he does not want his name on the document, in principle, having pursued the Remain campaign.....We can be patient, if necessary, but retain vigilance and determination, to see that the will of the people and nation,  is honoured...

Kentucky seems to be calling for Amexit, or taking the USA out of the UN......Seems to be catching... ;-) Personally I have no issue with the UN, but I do agree that the TTIP and TPP "trade deals" should be scrapped, along with the EU, AU, NAAFTA, etc......

our victory is assured.......artical 50 invoked by march......none can stop us.......

article 50 in a few days....;-] 29th march....sovereign nations will replace globalized 'unions.' all divine planning....

correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it Ronald Reagan who first used the term United States of Europe , so as you see such plans were in works at the time of Obama being still in High school then . What does he has to do with it , Drexxy ? .........................brainless as always

RSS

Latest Activity

Feather Winger replied to the discussion 'Richard Branson On Universal Basic Income-He Talked With The Council Of Elders In Finland'
"Universal basic income sounds good, but, I see a dangerous downside to this.   If they…"
1 hour ago
MarQus Boo-C-Ay posted a blog post

Now is the You

Hi Dear OnesI have missed sending yoU these words...U are Wunderfulnesses in every moment.We are in…See More
2 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Russel Brand describes what i mentioned previously. SOME!!!! Social iIlness is a rejection'
"Oh, look, Russel Brand has a man bun!"
6 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Russel Brand describes what i mentioned previously. SOME!!!! Social iIlness is a rejection'
"That Russel Brand gives me the CREEPS!"
6 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Quan Yin: Lightworkers Be Ready'
"Acute Observer:  Dear Hearts, aren't we always ready?"
6 hours ago
Dr. Angela Barnett posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Hellen commented on the group 'Align with the Divine Within'
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Future Of Mankind replied to the discussion 'Lifeextensionorganics.com A new Beginning.'
"Our micro is only for sale in the US, in my city and in my state. The greens are sold live in grow…"
9 hours ago
Acute Observer replied to the discussion 'Lifeextensionorganics.com A new Beginning.'
"As in: "Buy our products with your hard earned cash from your life as an eternal slave to the…"
9 hours ago
Acute Observer replied to the discussion 'Type One Civilization starts with food production, then the environment.'
""First we clean up our food supply and get rid of the GMO garbage that they are forcing on…"
9 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship