Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

Reuters Admits: “No Evidence of Collusion” Between Trump and Russia

Report completely demolishes left's Russia conspiracy narrative

A Reuters report detailing how Trump campaign advisers were in contact with Russia during the last 7 months of the campaign admits that there was no evidence of collusion between the two parties to influence the election, dismantling the left’s entire Russian narrative.

Although presented as another major scoop designed to damage Trump, the article, which is based on intelligence sources, completely vindicates him.

“Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.”

However, the true substance of the story is buried down in paragraph six.

“The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far,” states the report.

No collusion between Trump and Russia. Let that sink in.

The article also highlights how the back channel communications were made with Russia in an attempt to “bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations.”

In other words, Trump wanted peace with the world’s other nuclear superpower while forging ahead with a joint plan to destroy ISIS.

How terrible of him.

Despite no evidence whatsoever having been presented of Trump or anyone on his campaign colluding with Russia to influence the election, the deep state and the Democratic establishment is intensifying its effort to portray Trump as illegitimate.

As we document in the video below, this is likely to lead to widespread civil unrest in major cities later this summer, with the DNC already funding a giant “Summer Resistance program” that will set off a chain of violent demonstrations across the country.

Views: 681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

salad

I,d be careful how you knock down my place I had for yrs, .....you attacking me for things I cherish in Chicago to provide food for months at the time is not fair to me to respond...................should I ask what you do pass few words on the internet . ............don't tell me you can do that in your motel room ...............

recently feinstein and maxine waters were compelled to admit zero evidence, that the trump team colluded with russia to sabotage crooked hillary's electoral chances......we all know she lost because most americans loath her corrupt sense of snooty entitlement......lol

You sure hated Obama and now love Trump... Interesting... :)  You hate liberals and love conservatives and dictators... The pattern is pretty clear... 

these progs are scum of the Earth

So what you're basically saying, is that Unconditional Love, is Nothing that You could Accept nor Support, at this time..?

When it is time for Trump to go to jail, I'll be one of the people advocating that it'll be for a short time.

Trump is a victim of his own ignorance, and I'd have ended up just like him if I hadn't had the pleasure of watching Him on The Stage, First.

Trump have saved me from a whole heap of upcoming trouble just by leading example... And I shall have to repay him for that. :)

in a nutshell, crooked hillary is so bent, even quasimodo would get a crick in his hunchback, if he stooped as low as she did.......lol

the democrat party donkeys keep covering for her....ludicrous of them....

For all of you Trump adoring bozos...... life imitates art.. eh?

RSS

Latest Activity

Luke commented on the blog post 'Music is the Master Healer'
"Right on, Delilah.. MUSIC.. the food of Love!"
2 hours ago
Luke liked Delilah7777's blog post Music is the Master Healer
2 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.'
"~Yeah, you can't make this shite up, Dellilah. One day, Truplethinskin is getting off in his…"
2 hours ago
SiriusRa posted a discussion

Remember your Mastery with Ra Channeled via Rosalie Muir

Remember your Mastery with Ra Channeled via Rosalie MuirI am Ra and I come today to say “Well Done”…See More
2 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.'
3 hours ago
Delilah7777 posted a blog post

For consideration: There is no "Illuminati"

I hear people spread all kinds of stories... Stories of Globalists, stories about the "evil" people…See More
3 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.'
4 hours ago
Delilah7777 liked Delilah7777's blog post Music is the Master Healer
4 hours ago
Delilah7777 commented on the blog post 'FINALLY THE NEW PAPA SAID IT ! Killing Easter lamb has no basis in the Christian tradition'
"I don't think we needed the Pope to say it, but that's cool... Killing any animal or…"
4 hours ago
Delilah7777 posted a discussion

Carl Sagan: How we know the Earth is round :)

Carl Sagan shares his beautiful perspective for why we know the Earth is Round... :) This man is so…See More
4 hours ago
Delilah7777 replied to the discussion 'REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.'
"You sure hated Obama and now love Trump... Interesting... :)"
4 hours ago
Delilah7777 replied to the discussion 'REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.'
4 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship