finger-of-god-yod.jpg

For the non-astrologers who need a reference sheet for naming the planets and luminaries, here are the names for the planets and the luminaries (with the appropriate symbols) on a compatibility listing that I use for analyzing the energy compatibilities between the planets.8110782686?profile=original

The Yod aspect pattern is a configuration between at least three planets or points in the horoscope to create a long triangle which looks like a witches hat. The smallest line in the witches hat consists of at least two planets with a sextile (60 degree angle) between these two points, and these two points in turn are both separately forming quincunxes (150 degree angle) to at least one planet that is the main focus of the other two zodiac points forming the quincunx angles to it.  In the case with the August 2014 New Moon, a yod is in formation with Mercury in the eleventh house forming a sextile to a conjuction of Mars and Saturn in the second house, and these two points are both forming a quincunx to Uranus in the sixth house.  These three points are simplified in the drawing below, and are circled in yellow in the horoscope chart below the drawing:

8110783071?profile=original

8110783454?profile=originalA Yod is also called the Finger of Fate, Finger of God, or the Projection Triangle, and has been the source of much debate and controversy within the astrological community.  I have come to believe that a Yod (on a non-human chart) represents a significant activity of great tension that takes place upon the area of concern (in this case Washington D.C.), and on a human chart it represents significant activities in one's past life (and I do have a yod on my own horoscope chart that suggests ego-based male activity with unusual or revolting types of people that were like "family" to me;  I am very certain I rode with fellow cowboys who were involved in a lot of violence (towards other men) in my past life).

As far as the August 2014 New Moon goes, this Yod has Mercury (circled in yellow in the eleventh house) sextile with Mars conjunct Saturn (circled in yellow in the second house), and both of these horoscope points (involved in the sextile) are forming quincunx angles upon Uranus in an area that is opposite of the Ascendant (As) on an area called the Descendant, known as "the area of open enemies." This is very significant with Uranus (circled in yellow) being less than 5 minutes away from a direct hit on the Descendant!

This Yod formation appears to concern a possible major and negative action or activity involving a "unusual groups of people, technology, or a big surprise of some kind" (Uranus) that is "involved with death, financial loss, or an activity that has been stopped or eliminated" (Mars conjunct Saturn) and is "in the news or subject to much media attention" (Mercury).

As far as stars goes, the Midheaven (MC, or the point in the sky directly above) conjuncts the star of Wasat, and this star concerns "chemicals, poisons, violence, destruction, authoritative speech, and prominent public affairs that may involve something negative (especially violence)."  The Ascendant is conjunct the star of Merga, and this star is related to "ministers of the state, treasurers, custodians, economists, architects, and controlling forces behind the scenes."  Jupiter is conjunct the star of South Asellus, and this star is related to "military preferment, shipwrecks, mass murders, horrors, and non-cooperation of others."  Neptune is conjunct the star of Sadalachbia, which is "the star of hidden things, personal charm, aviation, and success in ventures." 

There are some posters on Ashtar that are demanding that I be more specific with my forecasts THIS STUFF ISN'T SCIENCE; I CALL 'EM AS I SEE IT WITH THE TOOLS THAT ASTROLOGY PROVIDES. I can tell you "the color of the necktie," but I can't tell you if "the necktie has stripes" or if "the necktie has polka dots" or "the necktie is tied in a Windsor knot."  If you can find an astrologer who is this good with specifics per astrology, please let me know.

Areas of obvious concerns with this New Moon forecast include ISIS (which is very Uranian (and also a possible C.IA. funded operation since there is no mention from ISIS about any attack upon Israel for avenging the recent 2,000 plus deaths of their fellow Sunni Muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza)), as well as the situation concerning the police shooting of a black man in Ferguson, Missouri (since it involves death, which is represented by Mars conjunct Saturn).  Ebola may also be in the news in a big way with Neptune (drugs) conjuncting a star to related to success in ventures, and the Tea Party (who is on Obama's "enemies list" as evident by the IRS attacks) may be related with the MC conjuncting a star related to involvement of public officials that may involve the "enemies" of these officials.  And yes, something bad financially may be in the news, since the Mars/Saturn conjunction takes place in the second house of financial resources.

Hopefully there may just be resolutions to these problems mentioned in the forecasts, as it is important to think positive at times like these.

Love to all,

Malcolm 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
5 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
5 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
6 hours ago
More…