Dr. Boylan, MAJOR DISinfo master

I WAS a member of the Dr Boylan Yahoo Group.  Yesterday he posted that a message supposedly from the White House page was not, and was indeed a disinfo plot by "The Cabal".  When I replied that I too had got the message, his reply was that I was dark energy and banned from his group.  For someone who claims to be "of the Light", he certainly is NOT and also claims that a good number of other people are disifo, dark and otherwise pushing the Cabal agenda while it is more than obvious they are not.  Having followed his group for quite awhile, I have decided that his banning me has been a great thing and I can continue to send love, light, peace and healing to him and his group, thereby causing his predictions of gloom and doom to continue to fail. There may be many I disagree with or take with a grain or block of salt, but this fellow really does push fear to the max.  The following are the messages back and forth.

To: "'Dan'" <Dan@CountryDan.com>
Subject: RE: [DrRichBoylanReports] RE: [UFOFacts] Re: Huff Post versus  the truth

I do not communicate with, nor provide information to, persons whose energy signature indicates that they are operating on the dark side. As your energy signature indicates is the case with you.

I have now placed you on my Blocked Senders list, so any further attempts to email me will be wasted effort. And you are banned from DrRichBoylanReports.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 7:05 PM
To: drboylan
Subject: Re: [DrRichBoylanReports] RE: [UFOFacts] Re: Huff Post versus the truth
Having also signed the petition on the White House page, I ALSO GOT the Email you state did not go out.  Sorry, but while I agree that it's a "put off" that Email did indeed go out to those of us that logged in and electronically signed the petition.  

Dan

At 06:35 PM 11/7/2011, you wrote:

Howard and everyone,

Be not deceived.
    This so-called "Huffington Post story" is merely a blog entry. I.e., someone's opinion.
    The person venturing his own personal opinion is a Phil Larson, a Cabal infiltrator/employee within the White House Office of Science and Technology.
    Larson was not authorized to speak for the White House.
    The Huff Post ran this deceptive misleading blog because the Huffington Post has been bought up by the Cabal media giant, AOL Time-Warner. IMHO, the HuffPost has gone to hell after AOL Time-Warner took over control. This is not the first false, disinformation story the "new" HuffPost has run.
    The Cabal misuse any newspaper or TV station they own to run disinformation and propaganda pitched as "news stories".
    All this brouhaha about some guy's personal-opinion blog. What a waste of electrons.
    Repeat: The White House did NOT issue any official statement in response to that [Cabal-engineered] "petition" demanding information on extraterrestrials.
    President Obama is biding his time, and when he is finished getting ready, he will make a public statement about UFO reality, and it won't be in response to any Cabal phony petition-provocation.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
drboylan@sbcglobal.net
www.drboylan.com

From: UFOFacts@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:UFOFacts@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Howard Hirsch
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 12:01 PM
To: UFOFacts@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [UFOFacts] Re: Our neighbors the Altimarians

This story was rather disappointing. I wonder if Obama has gone over to the dark side.

Howard

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/07/white-house-aliens-extraterrestrials_n_1079896.html

"Alien lifeforms have not contacted Earth yet, the White House claimed over the weekend in response to petitions asking for information on supposed human interactions with extraterrestrials.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy wrote in a blog post responding to the inquiries. "In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

While Larson maintained that there was no irrefutable proof of supposed alien life, he continued to tick off programs that were being used to further our "understanding if life can or does exist off Earth."

__._,_.___

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Excuse the late reply Mastiel. I just want to add that I liked the messages from the "Hosts of Heaven" too. I mean that's what gets ya interested in the first place right? But I took a lot of abuse from that lady. I don't think she's quite right. She believes she will be the queen of "Terra" the new Earth. If that's true I'm in trouble.

• I was just about to post about the same topic, but thought I would make a search for Richard Boylan on here first to see already existing forums...and indeed! Glad I'm not alone... I contacted him about being a starchild last night, thankful to have his information and looking forward to hearing back from him. He gave me, the word-for-word same response as he gave to Dan, saying "I do not communicate with, nor provide information to, persons whose energy signature indicates that they are operating on the dark side. As your energy signature indicates is the case with you. I have now placed you on my Blocked Senders list, so any further attempts to email me will be wasted effort." Working with light should always be open and accepting, not exclusive and judgmental. This is something we can all learn from, when someone reaches out to us, it is so important to reach back with love and compassion.

• Question to everybody; HOW CAN DR. RICHARD BOYLAN BE SUCH AN EXPERT ON ´STAR VISITORS´IF HE PUBLICLY CONDEMNS AND RIDICULES PEOPLE WHO RESEARCH EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE AND INTELLIGENCE?

• I think he really is not the expert he claims........but the delusional case he claims he´s not , if he has ever claimed not to be delusional.

• Richard Boylan, MBS (Master of BS)

• I too was told I worked for the "Cabal" and was tossed out when I voiced a slightly different opinion. This guy is a nut case. I had a similar experience with a group called Operation Terra

• then let´s establish a Cabal community somewhere , get to him later on and buzz him.......

• I think he was an ostrich in a past life.......

• A hearty lol, Apis.  I can just picture it.  I had a run in with him about three years ago when he told me I was delusional about saying I had had abduction experiences, and he lost all of respect as a voice of truth.  I simply ignored his remark and went about with my life. He lost all credibility with me by his remark to me.

• He said the same with me!

I felt so honoured by it that I will be using it for future advertising.

Congratulations you´re being controversial!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.