This astrology report will concern the three primary "movers and shakers" of planet Earth, namely the United States, Russia, and China. Otherwise known as "the big gorillas."

The United States of America

"The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury."

-Michael Rivero, http://whatreallyhappened.com

There are so many people internationally who look down on the United States, and with good reason. We've elected to office some of the most brilliant financial realists and global humanitarians anywhere on the planet (i.e. John F. Kennedy, Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney) and we've also elected  to office some of the biggest a$$h0les to ever desire to wear knee pads for their financial sponsors (i.e. too many of these individuals to name), and unfortunately these a$$h0les seem to stay in office longer than most of the other elected officials in the United States, as if this is suppose to be an "accepted norm."  I suspect that there is about to be a major change in U.S. politics, but there is the real possibility of an economic price to be paid for this change

Pluto is about to change houses within the U.S.A. horoscope, transiting from the seventh house to the eighth house (as the final square with Uranus ends at 12 degrees Capricorn). The eighth house is traditionally "the house of Pluto," and I suspect that the elite (i.e. the people in the suits in D.C. who play God, along with their offshore banking sponsors) may be getting ready to "obtain what is legally theirs" by virtue of straight-up theft via legislation passed.  Pluto rules transformation, often through crisis.  And because the eighth house rules banking, insurance, and areas of finance that are "nobody's business financially," there is the possibility of crisis in these financial areas, and I suspect this crisis may be derived from  outright theft under the color of law.  The potential proof of this is the December 2014 legislation approved by Republican U.S. Senator Majority Leader "B0NER" and Democrat U.S. President "Boner" that handcuffed the U.S. taxpayer to $303 trillion in banking derivatives.  

The good news is that the voting population in the U.S.A. (especially the portion who doesn't watch television eight hours a day) are changing their viewpoint of the U.S. government, and it is for this reason our (s)elected a$$h0les are scared as I write this.  We can credit this change with the current Uranus Square Pluto transit on top of the natal Sun placement (July 4, 1776) of the U.S.A. horoscope.  The natal Sun position rules the "national identity of a country and the type/style of government," and we are watching this transform. Expect more U.S. citizens to look at alternative candidates in the U.S. government, and more vented anger towards the current elected D.C. officials who appear to not be helping at all with the current demands of the U.S. population

One primary definition of Pluto is "transformation," and the primary definition of Uranus is "attitude towards change in business and government" (see notes).  But because the square aspect between these two planets defines a "technical conflict," the current angle that has been forming between Uranus and Pluto (over the U.S.A. natal Sun position of July 4, 1776) is causing chaos and public anxiety as I write this.. 

This "conflict" energy between Uranus and Pluto appears to be spilling out onto other aspects of the U.S. government, namely law enforcement.  The good news is that when the U.S.A. population (especially the portion that doesn't watch television eight hours a day) realizes which areas of the U.S. government are the primary reasons that define their living situations are horrific (and that such areas have nothing to do with "racism" or "hope"), we can expect more demand in 2015 for U.S. government to be a little bit more realistic and focus on alternative economic changes.  This will force inclusion of more debate in the U.S. government pertaining to the U.S. economic situation, especially since an $18 trillion deficit may define a possibility of a slight economic contraction that may start sometime in 2015, and after the 2014 Christmas hiring season ends.

Neptune rules deception and disappointments, and Neptune is transiting the U.S. tenth house for 2015. The tenth house rules "the president, business trends, and the reputation of the government in power" (see my notes that I gave away free).  It is fair to define the current tenth house transit of Neptune as producing deceptive results and workings with the current U.S. president,  deceptive results with business trends reported by the media (as evident per number of U.S. citizens in their twenties living at home with their parents due to non-availability of work), and disappointing results with the U.S. government to address the economic hardships of a younger generation that cannot find needed work. . The good news is that many U.S. citizens are starting to realize these deceptions, despite the mainstream media whitewash via sports events and their highlighting of lousy musicians being hailed as artistic wonders.  And no, I am not a racist.

Limiting and restricting Saturn remains in the U.S.A. sixth house for 2015.  The sixth house rules "public health conditions and services," and I suspect that there may start to be limitations with the availability of health care services for some U.S. citizens due to the financial limitations nature of Saturn and with the insistence of the U.S. Federal government that the  "Affordable Care Act" provisions stay in place. We may start to see a real mess develop due to health care not being available to poorer sectors of the economy, as all evidence indicates that private health care insurance became substantially expensive under this act.  And no, I am not a racist.

Lucky and expansive Jupiter is currently transiting the U.S.A. third house, and the third house rules the general media, internet, and free speech. This may be related to the popularity and the incredible rise of the alternative media, along with the decay of the mainstream media that reports directly to government sources (i.e. CNN is now being removed from many cable TV services due to low viewership).  Expect more of this to come in 2015, and expect increases in viewership of alternative sources (and yes, Ashtarcommand.net is included. Maybe we can convince Ben to grow his hair long if this actually manifests).

8110818281?profile=original

Russia

Pluto is transiting Russia's fifth house of "financial speculation", and is also involved with the current conflicting square with Uranus (with Uranus transiting Russia's ninth house, the house of "international views" and "international treaties").  The fifth house rules "mass tendencies for financial speculation, and government intervention into such speculation," and while the current square between Uranus and Pluto is no doubt affecting the Russian Ruble and the price of oil, this financial situation may be viewed as temporary.  This is because Russia is in the process of establishing its own capitalist economy that is free of the accumulated debt mess created by the money addicts of the western central banking institutions. 

Putin is the main player responsible for transforming Russia into a modern capitalist country (while the U.S.A. is transforming into a corporatist Mussolini-style country, with citizens who believe it's "cool" to habitually watch TV or IPods while their bank accounts and pension funds get looted under color of law, since "deficits do matter"). 

Putin is nothing like Yeltsin, as Yeltsin was more cooperative with western banking functions and western petroleum pricing schemes.  Russia is demanding to have its own currency (the Ruble) and its own central bank (BRICS) separate from the currencies of the west  (i.e. the Euro and the Dollar) and separate from the central banks of the west (i.e. the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England, a.k.a. Ponzi schemes).   And because these western financial institutions control most of the international market functions and financial activities by virtue of removal of the Glass-Steagall Act (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass%E2%80%93Steagall_Legislation) , it is fair to say that  the current economic crisis in Russia involving the Ruble and the price of oil is directly engineered by the west as a result of Russia refusing to become a part of the financial Ponzi schemes of the west.

The bad news for Russia is that this engineered financial scam may continue through 2015, but the good news for Russia is that this financial speculation crisis involving the Ruble and petroleum pricing may only last for one year (or two years at the most (assuming WWIII doesn't take place with the west)).  This is due to crisis-ruling Pluto completing its transit of the fifth house during this time-frame.

Russia (under Putin) has set in place an economic blueprint that is separate from any western banking blueprint or any United Nations blueprint friendly to the western banks. This means that Russia will be separate from the financial cataclysm that may have to take place in the west in the next few years, since the west will be forced to deal with the debt mess created by the central banks (and this mess is in the hundreds of trillion$).  I personally find it interesting  that many U.S. and European citizens will eventually have to put aside these electronic bread and circuses known as IPods, as these items will become secondary in importance to paying rent and getting something to eat.  We may even have normal communications in public forums again, instead of online discussions deemed as normal public discussions.

Neptune is in Russia's seventh house, and this house rules "treaties with other nations" and "courts of law." Because Neptune rules petroleum, hospitals, and chemicals, I suspect that there may be more treaties or foreign agreements related to these areas in 2015  Proof of this is the recent health-care agreement between Russia and Turkey, and this agreement also includes provisions for petroleum-based energy. 

Saturn continues its transit through Russia's fourth house in 2015, and the fourth house may rule "the opposing political party or citizens opposing leaders in power."  Transiting Saturn will be forming a square to Russia's natal Moon position (which usually represents the population) in late winter to early spring of 2015, so there may be a population backlash against the government or protests starting to manifest, possibly due to the economic crisis that has been caused by the money addicts of the west. We may also start to see new leaders of Russia emerge as a result of such protest, which is a healthy thing. Lets hope that Russia's mainstream media doesn't destroy such new leadership, as the mainstream media in the United States has done with the Tea Party.

Lucky and expansive Jupiter enters Russia's first house in mid-2015 (after the square between transiting Saturn and Russia's natal Moon position), and I think this will indicate a rebound in Russia's economic situation since the first house rules "the entity's general image" and "how other citizens outside the entity view the entity." Hence there is good news on the horizon for Russia, but the first half of 2015 may feature conflict between its citizenry and its government.

8110818465?profile=originalChina

Pluto is transiting China's twelfth house, and this house rules "secret enemies and spies within the government," as well as  "crime levels, conspiracies, and behind the scenes manipulations with the population responses to such manipulations" and "government members seeking to undermine the ruling party."  Uranus is currently in China's second house, which rules financial assets and "interest payment investments." The transiting square between these two planets will directly apply to China's natal placement of Mercury conjunction Neptune ("disappointing news" or "news of fraud") in the eighth house of banking during the first half of 2015. It is easy to see where I am going with this.

The current square formation of transiting Pluto with transiting Uranus suggests the strong possibility of financial problems related to banking in China as transiting Uranus will form an opposition ("trade-offs") to the natal Mercury conjunction Neptune ("news of fraud or deception") in China's eighth house ('financial institutions"), and also as Pluto forms a square ("technical conflict") to this Mercury/Neptune combination. I don't know if this crisis or problem will be engineered by the west, but keep in mind that China is joining Russia with this BRICS banking agreement that will exclude the western central banks. And an engineered scheme by the west to economically hurt "the new kids on the block" refusing to be a part of someone's Ponzi scheme only means that this central banking Ponzi scheme may be starting to come apart.      

Neptune will remain in China's first house throughout 2015.  This may define a "disappointing image" ( since the first house rules "the entity's general image") or disappointments with or from the population responding to government actions. But from a positive note I also suspect it may define involvement in petroleum and natural gas, especially with trading partner Russia. Health-care involvement with its citizens may also be a possibility, even with the prospects of a financial mess that may be developing for China.

Saturn is transiting the tenth house of China, and Saturn will be there throughout 2015.  Those of you reading this may have read my explanations and definitions concerning Saturn's crossover of the Midheaven and entry into the tenth house with the horoscope of Barack Obama, and yes, you can "fall from power" if power was abused during Saturn's previous transit of the ninth house. There is a strong possibility that China (currently ranked as the biggest economic power on the planet) may have "growing pains" that will force cutbacks economically. And yes, there is the possibility of a banking crisis that may force such cutbacks.

Restricting and limiting Saturn will be forming a sextile ("opportunity") to the natal Moon position ("the population") of China during the first half of 2015, and I suspect that this may indicate either a shrinkage of the personnel making up the government or the economy, or China may deal with its population in some sort of non-confrontational manner to solve important problems.     

Lucky and expansive Jupiter is transiting in China's seventh house of "treaties with other nations" and "courts of law," as well as "public relations between the masses and government." I expect more treaties with other nations to take place in 2015, especially with neighbors Russia and India. Expect some important good news for China in regards to international agreements or activities in February of 2015 and June of 2015.  There may even be fairer treatment of its citizens in lieu of recent 2014 violent clashes between Chinese citizens and the Chinese government (unlike the U.S., China doesn't put fluoride in its water).

8110818856?profile=originalThanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
14 minutes ago
Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drexk-very creepy astral denizens walking among us"
5 hours ago
More…