As of Saturday November 10, 2012, 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.

States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.

These petitions were filed just days after the 2012 Presidential election.

Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next State to follow by a Micah H. from Arlington, Texas.

The government allows one month from the day the petition is submitted to obtain 25,000 signatures in order for the Obama administration to consider the request.

The Texas petition reads as follows:

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

As of 12:46 am, Sunday, signatures obtained by Louisiana, 7,358; Texas, 3,771; Florida, 636; Georgia, 475; Alabama, 834; North Carolina, 792; Kentucky, 467; Mississippi, 475; Indiana, 449; North Dakota, 162; Montana, 440; Colorado, 324; Oregon, 328; New Jersey, 301 and New York, 169. Many more States are expected to follow.

A petition is not searchable at WhiteHouse.gov until 150 signatures have been obtained. It is the originator’s responsibility to obtain these signatures.

The Texas petition can be reviewed and/or signed by clicking here.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/15-states-including-texas-have-filed-a-petition-to-secede-from-the-united-states-1

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dawn, I think that when most of us learn the truth about this world, we get caught up in learning more and more about the dark forces. We are certainly disgusted by them, but in a weird way we are addicted to the dark rabbit hole.

I have been immersed in the conspiracy stuff since I was a kid. My mom was a member of the John Birch Society, and I have been reading Icke and others since the early 90's.

Learning the dark truth is a necessary first step, but the next difficult step is turning from that fearful reality, and beginning to envision, then work for the world that you want.

I won't judge your decision to sign that petition any more, other than to say even if you have no party affiliation, I do think it is a political move, rather than a practical one.

My suggestion would be for us to focus on local practical steps, like vegetable gardens, community gardens and farmer's markets, as well as local currencies. 

The banking, food, health, energy and war cartels feed off of us, and in order to put these monsters back in their place we have to starve them by seeking independent methods of feeding and powering ourselves. This imperative will be present whether or not your state is independent of the federal system. They will fight back, but at least you will be fighting. They can't catch us all.

Moving through the fear is very tough, but there are people out here working on solutions.

• Right...I'm sure you would have signed that idiotic petition if that Bush stooge Romney would have won. Who do you think you are kidding?

I really don't care about what color you are, but if you care but this country, don't try to divide it. You will only be playing into the bankers' hands. They are the real a-holes, not Obama.

Take your whipping like a man, then start fighting for what is right. We will have time to disagree when the Fed is gone.

• Why are republicans such babies? Are they ever going to learn to play nice with the other children?

• Dawn:  Agree with you Dawn.

• 13cauac:  The government is not serving us.  It is the only thing that we can do.

•   Krishna, my friend.

I used to think that you were one of the nicest people on this site.

But recently, you are heading into the stupid politics...   where nobody can fell/see what is true and which one is a lie,  because  the POLITICS has been created  and it is RUN by the dark ones. That's one of the best weapon, or the best controlling (brainwashing) technique  which can divide people from one another. (I will not go into more details).  You should know this by now, my friend. 

If I were you, I would stay away from the politics, and concentrate my good intentions, my good energy for a better future.  Because YOU/WE create what YOU/WE  think... as simple as that.

That's why I am  always  wishing

SWEEEEET   DREEEAMS  TO  YOU AND  TO  EVERYBODY  ALL  OVER  THE  WORLD!!!!!

If I were you, 

• This is a total lie, which I guess you don't really care about Ravinder, it's about propagating your truth at any cost...

But the ironic thing is, I wish that all the "conservative" people could secede from the Liberal part of the US, and even more from the rest of the world who really wants to go a different direction than "Un-necessary wars", homophobia, and other things that should be back in the dark ages somewhere!!

If we are truly to move into the golden age of enlightenment, we need to let go of hate and embrace love, not hold some kind of petty grudge against the majority who have spoken and said they DO want to move forward into the future and and not back into the dark ages...

You need to start getting your news from somewhere other than Republican right (conservative) conspiracy websites...

It's not going to serve you in the end/beginning and it certainly doesn't bring up the vibe here at Ashtar Command...

• I AM so happy as a life long resident of Georgia!

• The idea under the 10th Amendment, if i am correct.  Succession is to unify not to divide.  Succession was designed for this purpose if the central government becomes to "warlike" and "criminal"  The states rights are to succeed., To "Succeed," is  "success." Reverting to the FREEDOM  DECLARATIONS of the Original Organic Constitution, in which all states hold true;  the supreme law of the land, ordained by the Prime Creator,  inspired by the original inhabitants of the land, the Iroquois Nation of Northern NY

• Actually I think you need to look some of your terms up in a book we call a "dictionary".

When a state leaves a federal union, it "secedes". When an old king dies the new monarch "succeeds" him.

Here is the text of the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

While quite a bit can be read into this, the ability to arbitrarily leave the Union at will seems a bit of a stretch. I really do agree with you though that the only valid man-made Law is that derived from Natural Law. Secession is  not the answer though. We have to work together to weed out the parasites.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in adherence to Federation (Plejaren and the wider one) policy, with regards importing of…"
16 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"ETs definitely have a preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic and natural, beauty locations...There are several security reasons for this, along with the calming effect upon the contactee....
This example, as per my November 2021…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=ZpnhLi7l_Z-KnUX9"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, your comments are noted. But we are in a Dis-information War and anything is possible. We don't know what is true or not true until it has happened and then its usually some time after that that we can make an assumption on what is…"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
More…