I had a dream - a dream where the world could unite as one with a single word, on a single day - and create history. This dream crossed ALL cultural and religious boundries and made our "future so bright our space brothers and sisters had to wear shades"!!!
1st January 2012
How can we achieve this - well I am posting this blog for suggestions, but a few my children and I have come up with are:
* In your Christmas cards this year ask your friends and family to pause for a moment and as lovingly as possible say GAIA
* Maybe we could suggest that people say a prayer, blessing or a simple Thank you for the meal they eat on New Years Day
* Make a notice and put up in your local shops and ask others to do the same for you
* Put the message on your car window for all to see (ask Gaia to accept the honks you receive as a recognition of Love)
* Take an old t-shirt, turn it inside out and get happy with your message with textas. Could be great fun for the kids - and walk around wearing your creations. (Those of you in a cold climate that time of year could attach a sign to your bobble hat Ha Ha )
* Ask people to put a reminder in their phone for the day or place 'post its' around the house so they don't forget
* Many of you may be members on other sites and facebook, twitter etc, maybe you could spread the message there
* I know that many of you are extremely creative on the computer, maybe you could create and post something on You Tube (my children tell me I am technologically challenged, but I am willing to give it a go - or should I say tell my Son what I imagine and ask him to create). Lets see if we can make it go viral (is that the word?). From this I imagined all media outlets picking up on it and again we would reach more people.
IMAGINE - if ALL newspapers ran a front page on New Years Day with a picture of the Earth and the word GAIA placed across it!!!! If ALL News Headlines started with the story of how the world came together on a single day!!! Now wouldn't that be special.
What do you think?
Can we achieve this - together?
Many feel that they want to do something but don't know what, this is something we can all do!!! Lets see just how bright we can be! I imagine GAIA with a heart bursting for joy that her children have shown they can come together (and play nicely) and all in her name.
What a proud Mother she would be!!!!
Joy, Love and Blessings