Message 77: THE VOICE OF LOVE WHISPERING NEW BEGINNINGS

Seraphin through Rosie, 28th October 2011, last day of the Mayan Calender

R: Dearest Seraphin: what have you to tell me this sunny autumn morning in the forest? I am just on the edge of a big city, and though it is peaceful here, I can still hear a lot of background noise – mostly traffic. Even when I am on my bicycle in the forest, I do not hear this, peddling blissfully unaware down the forest paths …

S: Yes, Dearest: it is only when you stop that you reach a place of stillness from whence NOISE CAN BE HEARD. When you are moving around – which as a collective you are doing constantly – there is no chance of finely attuning yourselves to other vibrations. In this case, you hear the hum of traffic – the unpleasant backdrop you have created, another element which serves to numb your minds and prevent access to higher, more refined and less tangible realms.

Removed from noise, from outward influences, and immobilised, as in SLEEP, opportunity is provided for recovery, insight and movement of an INTERNAL nature. These are necessary readjustments, an attempt to guide you back to a more balanced and spiritual path, an attempt to heighten awareness. In the same way, the body attempts to drain itself of the poisons ingested.

This night-time activity, when your active awareness is shut down, runs on irrespective of whether you notice it or not. This is the DIVINE PROMISE, the ALL CARING ARMS which surround you in sleep, as they do during the day, providing pointers, addressing overlooked or suppressed issues, bringing them forward NOW so that you can recognise them more easily and do not stumble over them later.

The motivation for this is LOVE, with which you are constantly surrounded. Trust that this is so and look for the signs in your dreams and throughout your day. In the stillness you will hear LOVE’S VOICE speaking to you. In the chaos and the noise, you can still hear LOVE’S VOICE speaking to you. And even if you possess nothing and find yourself at the end of your life or at the end of the world, THERE WILL STILL BE LOVE’S VOICE SPEAKING TO YOU, WHISPERING THE JOY OF NEW BEGINNINGS.

We love you, Seraphin

==============================================================================

This piece is under copyright protection of  http://www.abundanthope.net It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site.  It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link.  Thankyou, Candace.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Commodore Heru Paule LeBreton posted a discussion in www.AbundantHope.net
The Management of this website says policy from now on is to only let contributors post between 30…
Jan 20, 2013
A MESSAGE FOR ALL ON THIS PLANET Mother  Nebadonia through Rosie, 11th December 2012 Beloved…
Dec 11, 2012
INVITATION TO WALK WITH US Nebadonia  through Rosie, 28th November 2012 R: You wish to give me a…
Nov 29, 2012
Message from Metatron  thru Hazel  November 12, 2012   I am Metatron of the Pure light of God. A …
Nov 12, 2012
It IS Coming  -Source/Papa Source/The Father in Heaven/ Universal Father thru  Hazel I  will give…
Nov 12, 2012
Grande  Finale ! By Christ Michael, Kibo, Papa Source Oct 28, 2012 - 11:44:35  PM  CHRIST MICHAEL…
Oct 28, 2012
UNIFIED GROUP MESSAGE FROM FLEET thru Kibo at AbundantHope.netOctober 24, 2012 This is a message…
Oct 26, 2012
Clarification of Energy  process. By CM thru Adam Oct 7, 2012 - 12:03:30  PMAdam:  Is there a…
Oct 8, 2012
More…