Message from Metatron  thru Hazel  November 12, 2012

I am Metatron of the Pure light of God. A  celestial visitation preceded this message that I may come through the  consciousness of this scribe to perform this message. It is a holy time upon  your lands.  Your firmament is being prepared and soon a new halo will surround  your world. It is not yet complete however. I come not to speak to you of these  matters.

I come  to reintegrate you into the cosmic dynamic as your world is being prepared for  great change. You cannot comprehend the movements taking place for indeed words  are limited to correspond with you in a way that you will truly grasp the  efficacy of what underlies the great movement. So we speak to you notionally,  meaning in the language you can comprehend yet still this does not afford us the  opportunity to speak in the fullness of our truth for you will not know what  that means.

There is conjecture in your world about many things and different  versions of understanding plough ahead. Some are taken in by some versions;  others choose the alternatives and each makes their version the truth.  This way  is not a solid foundation to knowing what truth is. You must desire the truth of  God to be emblazoned on your heart and seek it like you see nothing else in your  material world. Only then you shall have the truth. I mean the real truth.

This child  contemplates my origin for she knows me as being of Arch angel stock for that is  what your world tells you. You do not in truth know me in title. You know my  energy and that suffices. The moment it will come upon your world when all will  seek in truth and the truth will be told. For now you play with truth or that  which you call truth which in many cases is a figment of your imagination or an  imposed value thrust upon you.   I am from the highest heavens- the ultimate  Paradise. I serve the Creator as you are meant to. For now that will  suffice.
Your  world is on the brink of a mighty fall.  But the hand of the divine will reach  down to lift you before all comes to nothing.
Your Father Michael has already  addressed  you this day and it is not my place to superimpose my thoughts upon  what HE has expressed. I have simply come to add that the old is being bitten  away and the tempo of this has miraculously increased. In your consciousness  many are prevailing upon the set date and time given by and through the Mayan  calendar. In reality this no longer exists, meaning that the time has long been  spent. Your mind is programmed on time so you need to have a date in your  consciousness to anticipate.

Surely you must know by now that what you term the ascension is  already in play. Each will have his or her own ascension in measure of his/her  readiness. This does not depend on a set time frame. The ascension of the Earth  however is another matter. This will take place in accordance with the galactic  cycles that have long been in place and you are in the run up to this. The  earth’s ‘matter’ has already begun to shift but you are still a long way from  what you call 5th dimension. That will progress more slowly after some initial  changes are conducted upon your earth plane.  All will change. Levels of  awareness are already shifting amongst your population BUT there remains a large  number who remains unaccounted for- meaning they are mightily in ‘rest ‘mode.
I am not here to  repeat what has been given to you already. I am simply here to reiterate that  matters are progressing and the face of your world will take on a gradual  change. Earth activity is to be expected but the major clearing will not happen  during a conscious state. I mean that the population will not be conscious when  this is taking place. It is only thereafter that a new cycle can begin.

The process will  be a lengthy one. The storm is not yet over for with certainty there shall be  more upheaval before the end of this age is revealed. All is in the hands of  Divine Creator and it will bode you well to stay in touch with HIS essence for  all you need do is to penetrate the outer layers of falsity and move within the  malleable flow of the Creator’s mind. You are almost over the bridge but the  bridge will rock a few times as the water rises before you land to safety. I Say  No more I am Metatron  of the ONE LIGHT

Copyright 2012  AbundantHope.net

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Commodore Heru Paule LeBreton posted a discussion in www.AbundantHope.net
The Management of this website says policy from now on is to only let contributors post between 30…
Jan 20, 2013
A MESSAGE FOR ALL ON THIS PLANET Mother  Nebadonia through Rosie, 11th December 2012 Beloved…
Dec 11, 2012
INVITATION TO WALK WITH US Nebadonia  through Rosie, 28th November 2012 R: You wish to give me a…
Nov 29, 2012
Message from Metatron  thru Hazel  November 12, 2012   I am Metatron of the Pure light of God. A …
Nov 12, 2012
It IS Coming  -Source/Papa Source/The Father in Heaven/ Universal Father thru  Hazel I  will give…
Nov 12, 2012
Grande  Finale ! By Christ Michael, Kibo, Papa Source Oct 28, 2012 - 11:44:35  PM  CHRIST MICHAEL…
Oct 28, 2012
UNIFIED GROUP MESSAGE FROM FLEET thru Kibo at AbundantHope.netOctober 24, 2012 This is a message…
Oct 26, 2012
Clarification of Energy  process. By CM thru Adam Oct 7, 2012 - 12:03:30  PMAdam:  Is there a…
Oct 8, 2012
More…