The Galactic Alignment

December 2012, The Galactic Perspective!

-By Star

One of the questions I've been asked quite ALOT is :

What will Happen in December 2012?

We have to consider everything before we can get to the *truth*.

8110434076?profile=original

NASA: Government Agency:

(NASA: FAMOUS

Now, Lets look at what NASA has to say about December 2012: ( quoted from their web site: (http://www.nasa.gov) )

"Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

continued...

One of the most bizarre theories about 2012 has built up with very little attention to facts. This idea holds that a cosmic alignment of the sun, Earth, the center of our galaxy -- or perhaps the galaxy's thick dust clouds -- on the winter solstice could for some unknown reason lead to destruction. Such alignments can occur but these are a regular occurrence and can cause no harm (and, indeed, will not even be at its closest alignment during the 2012 solstice.) "

NASA

So according to NASA,  the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way

which according to them is a normal event and the world wont end?

Well, Both those parts are true enough, BUT the full truth of the bigger picture has been *left* out (as usaul NASA) ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeBo55rDMV27PfvhC8R9wEgaBRUjABhGDC863thSFBIJSrF8_d0A

The spiritual Truth:

2012 marks the end of a 26,000 year astrological period as recognized by the Mayans, Incas, Aztecs, Maoris and most of the other ancient cultures.

In May 20, 2012 we HAD, for the first time in 26,000 years,

the Earth, Moon, Sun align to to the Pleiades,

(Beautiful pleadies - the focal constellation responsible for our spiritual evolution and growth,) 

8110433490?profile=original

The Maya, recognise our solar system rotates around Alcyone, (the *central star/sun* of the Pleiades), which revolves around lovely Sirius Star, or *greater Central sun* forming a sacred triangle formation. As with all the changes, it will be balancing  the energy flows within humans and all creation and earth.

RIGHT NOW...

we are getting ready for the grand alignment (december 2012) : which marks NOT THE END OF THE WORLD OR DOOM... not for the wise anyway, but  the coming of a DIVINE AGE....or good stuffs for those who are aligned to all the divine *good stuffs* ;) ;)

marine-life.jpg

Over 30 portals are and in the process of being opened through out this YEAR (2012).

These energy gates as well as other *activities* are being done and completed in silence.

If you sensitive you will feel the changes ;)

December 2012 is also the final end of the experiment of Atlantis,

phew! thank god for that ;). 

The Awakening Crystal Tower

Our Earth receives spiritual & healing energies from the Sun (both physically and etherically) , to recieve optimum benefit this alignment and opening of portals etc has to happen.

earth-light.jpg?w=590

So what can you do to prepare? Advice:

Remember, Bring your own life into peace, calm and harmony. Your good energy can effect everyone you come into contact with

Recognise that everyone is equal in terms of rights: and treat everyone accordingly.

Honour & respect all the forms of life on the planet from rocks, insects and plants to animals 

Give not your energy to fear, darkness and mass crazyness.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiYNWx0ugC9O9OM0awlGAWx7bUV0oCICPJuQ-JVz-crikqs5q1Mg

Instead focus on the good, and the blessings you have, so that it expands into abundance in your life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFnYJaCy0OO4SsLCxcaI7vzx1Lxu0ESZAzE1LtIVLE6jGjes-N

Be grateful to *that higher power* of Love from (Prime Creator) for guiding you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTce5IJmrAp6PsQbUCUrZsM6ZE3vKusjBjLcUot4S1RUlu-Cvg8qA

Visualise everyone throughout the world HAPPY. Visualise your own happiness & wellbeing.

Do the things and use the tools that bring you back into JOY and into alignment.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWq02kKqd36k22EOddHXlvjaMrdk7hH2RrC_sTj1wDNWHQpAtbRA

The consciousness of Earth has already risen in preparation for 2012.

All around our beautiful Earth,

this Light is being beamed to Earth at increasing intervals.

EArth-32.jpg

The Light contains spiritual knowledge and information, which is crucial for us down here to grow.

Higher Angels of Light and Galactics are helping Earth with all this. We have Wise old souls are re-incarnating to help with the shift. (Indigo, rainbow, crystal children, the enlightened ones are also incarnated and incarnating).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxzxJzmgRwiNGUH0vQA_jG_Eci_KOwdlTciLCXrXFhROm5I9Ne

The double Venus transit is starting to balance the masculine and feminine energy on Earth.... which is needed..

The twelve rays have anchored on Earth for the first time since the fall of Atlantis.

The planet is detoxing, throwing off negativity and stuck karma, through earthquakes, hurricanes, floods etc.

Therefore nothing bad is going to happen to you in December 2012, unless you believe it so.

Remember your thoughts are things... so focus on the good of yourself and all...

and by December you will feel another BIG shift within ;)

Ocean-Life-Photo-Screensaver_1.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Angelo, london need's the vibrant spirit of a BBQ, even in december ;))) LOL

enjoy it :D

i love my bbq time in london.... with friends...  anytime of the yr  ;)

cosmic-light.jpg

• Thank you Sue for your kind words, the truth always comes from the heart.

Anything less is misinformation or a lie.

I am only doing what i was sent here to do, and i love it, i like to see people happy!! :D

8114390685?profile=original

• Great information, thanks Star. Peace love & light.

• thanks Chris, many blessings :)

8113386279?profile=original

• LOVELY...!!

Get ready for the dawn of divinity on Earth everyone... !!! :)

sunrise.jpg?w=500&h=326

• beautiful Pic Abhi,  the sun is so gorgeous... i love sunwatching ;) !!!

here is a pic i took today of gorgeous sun ;)

8114427295?profile=original

• Golden Age already have began with these shifts going on with much more people being awaken... We all are in this together as we are going through great changes everywhere.  I have been starting to see and experience the great changes more rapidly around here now.

8115991674?profile=original

• another beautiful pic indeed... yes the shift is ongoing ;)))

• I did some photoshopping to that an existing picture in different style as one of my fun, joyful hobbies, what do you think of these both pictures?  I gave them 'old, classic' feeling and they still look beautiful pictures.8116272671?profile=original

8116273084?profile=original

• oooh i didnt know you did that as a hobby :)

photography i love it too :) although i take nature pics and i dont use photoshop.

but ... lets look at your pics :)

the first one is very dreamy & relaxing, 

the second one looks like its telling a story...and there's alot of movement and depth in the visual.

funny how in both pics the effects and feeling are totally different although the pic is the same... lol

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

STAR* posted a discussion in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
I've missed you all!…
May 30, 2016
Caitlyn Claire replied to STAR*'s discussion SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51 ON UFO TECHNOLOGY! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Interesting. I know most of this is truth, also. However these beings he speaks of are not the only…"
Nov 1, 2014
SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51ON UFO TECHNOLOGYOctober 2014A scientist who…
Oct 31, 2014
1 darkstar replied to STAR*'s discussion KIND PEOPLE READ EMOTIONS BETTER SCIENTISTS FIND! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Agree Feather Winger!"
Sep 24, 2014
BY  ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR MAILONLINE"Experts believe altruistic people have a different brain…
Sep 23, 2014
evonne. replied to STAR*'s discussion US MARINE SAYS HE SPENT 17 YEARS ON MARS PROTECTING HUMANS FROM ALIENS in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Its probably all fabricated lies."
Jun 26, 2014
A retired US marine has claimed he spent 17 years on Mars as part of a 'secret space fleet',…
Jun 24, 2014
By Emma Jane Kirby BBC News, ReykjavikPlans to build a new road in Iceland ran into trouble…
Jun 22, 2014
More…