So called *argumentative folks* are around on blogs,
i observe this all the time...
spiritual teachers and students observe such events on daily basis...
These so called labelled *argumentative*/ *negative* folks are here to teach us some lessons about ourselves and about human nature...
I've noticed on this lovely site (and in 3d life)...
many love to bicker and
take things way to personally:
my advice to the bickerer's on this beautiful forum:
lighten up! Try Smiling
its off putting (for many newbies and oldbies of this wonderful form)...
READING such dramatic issues on blogs,
When there is more important things in this world which need our peaceful energy such as:
peadophilia and war
and starving kids...!!!!
lets keep this in perspective people;
its important when dealing with each other:
- whatever someone says about you is a reflection of THEM and THEIR issues
- english is NOT everybody's first language so words can be mis interpreted and mis construed, have compassion so that you may prosper!
- they reflect some level of clearing going on in your own auric field
- if you encounter hostility realise you have done nothing wrong, and accept it and let it go from your field
- that person cares enough to argue with you
- this beautiful site does not deserve bad press
Many Regards to site creator, dear wonderful Ben for giving us freedom of expression here, Many blessings on this blessed day!