Stone readings

I have always been fascinated off gemstones and crystals. Since long than I can remember.. And to my suprise one off my abilities is that I can read enegies in the stones and match them with people. Its amacing. So, if you really wonder, what kind off stones to bay or what you need, you can ask me.. I can see what eneriges you need more off, which energies that is strong in you, and also what energies is coming to you. I need more pratice, so please, just ask :-) Ive done this for almost two years, with success.

Thank you stones for helping me find my powers, and thank you Mother Earth for youre amacing gifts that the stones truly are.

Love and light

Hege - Crystal healer

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's wonderful Hege! I am taking baby steps in crystal healing. In the beginning river rocks would speak to me and also show me pictures. I picked up a brown stone with what reminded me of a pearl necklace surrounding it. When I asked it to tell me its' story, it showed me dna. What I was holding must be a bone. I held a heart shaped clear crystal up to my throat about where my thryroid intending to heal it, but what happened instead was breathtaking. I was taken into my body and I saw stars and planets and had such a sense of FREEDOM!!!!!

So can you tell me what crystals would be good for me? Would you sense what crystals can heal me or balance my chakras?

I look forward to hearing from you!  Many blessings, smile.

• Dearest. And you can do the same as me!! Baby step is a good start tough. I know all about the river rocks, found one with actually two smiley faces inside, gave me hope when I needed it at most. ;-) Brown stones are for grouding, thats why you where attracted to them. When you start up with crystal healing always have a river stone in youre pocket for grounding. Its filled with the powers off mother earth energiez, and the old wisdoms from ancient times.

Do you know abut the chakras? the colurs they have and where the chakras are placed in youre body? 

To heal your throat problems, youll need a blue stone. feks a sodalite or an aqua blue obsidiane.

Youre intuition with the stones, just go with it!! youre doing the right things. Also you can take a stone and put it to youre third eye, let it tell you its story.

You should get a Selenite stone, its healing powers are amazing, its called the Masters off all stones, Jesus stone, because its ability to heal. It will teach you howe to use crystal healing, showe you have to heal the aura and the body. Find youre teacher in the Selenite, I did, got my teacher selenite almost four years ago, she learned me everything about stone healing, dont need her in healing enymore, my body has absorbed her energies. The more stones you feel energis from, the more energies can you give in youre healings... Do you understand me? Please, feel free to write to me in private.

Bless you,  love and light from hege

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted photos in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
Jul 9, 2023
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Nuumman Crystals & Blue Star Power Rods....From Quantam Awakening...Gillian MacBeth Louthan. in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Where can I find these?
Thanks for sharing!"
Jan 24, 2021
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion A Vision For The Crystal Skulls...From Vision Alignment Project... in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Wow! This is great! I had forgotten about the 13 Crystal Skulls. I received an energy attunement…"
Jan 24, 2021
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
We Dug Out An Underground Pit And Couldn't Believe What We Found!We found an animal den entrance…
Jun 11, 2017
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
The July New Moon comes amidst two full moons, one at the beginning and the other at the end of the…
Jul 21, 2015
Take a look at these colorful, lacy gemstones. They can be found around the world in jewelry and as…
Apr 2, 2015
NUUMMITE SkullsThese magical pieces are of high quality Nuummite carved into a skull, symbolic of…
Mar 18, 2015
A Vision for the Crystal Skulls Here is an intriguing Vision that comes to us from crystal skull…
Mar 12, 2015
More…