8110855860?profile=original

A Vision for the Crystal Skulls 

Here is an intriguing Vision that comes to us from crystal skull explorers, Joshua Shapiro and Katrina Head. Joshua and Katrina begin their Vision by telling us a little bit about the crystal skulls so that we will understand their Vision better. Thank you Joshua and Katrina for this most interesting of Visions!

To the indigenous people, the crystal skulls - human shaped skulls made out of various quartz crystals, both newly made through modern carvers and those which have been discovered near ancient ruins throughout the world - are a part of their prophecy for a transformation of our world into a time of total peace and harmony.

With this in mind, we envision a time when the world will fully understand what the crystal skulls are about, as they will be used to help heal people, to help people awaken to their inner divinity, and to help people work with their inner spiritual and creative gifts. But most importantly, contained within the skulls (and we will know how to access this one day soon) is incredible knowledge and information which humanity will be able to use to create a world where everyone has the ability to be themselves and live their life with complete freedom and joy.

Another vision which many people see is that 13 very special crystal skulls - skulls which have a living consciousness onto themselves (although each may be of a different color, we are unsure if the skulls are made from quartz, they may be a form of gold unknown to us) - will come together in one location, returning to be together after being apart for thousands of years. When this occurs, the vibrational frequency of the world will totally shift as we move into a 5th dimensional consciousness which will bring the realization of the prophecy foretold of a Golden Age of Peace.

As you line up with this Vision, it becomes your Vision too! 
You can align with this Vision
by double-clicking the "YES!" Button below.

Clicking the YES Button will also show you the Total Alignments to date.

THE MORE PEOPLE WHO JOIN US IN ALIGNING WITH OUR VISIONS
THE QUICKER THEY WILL BECOME A REALITY FOR ALL OF US.
WE INTEND OVER ONE MILLION ALIGNMENTS!

FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF THE UNIVERSE,
MOTHER EARTH, OURSELVES AND EVERYONE EVERYWHERE

We encourage you to forward this message to your friends.

FOLLOW US ON:
Facebook   Twitter  YouTube   Linked In   RSS Feed

If this vision was sent to you from a friend, you can go to www.visionalignmentproject.com to sign up free for The Vision Alignment Project.

The Vision Alignment Project is sponsored by The Intenders of the Highest Good in alignment with the people at Create One Love. If you have a Vision you would like to share with the world, please email it to [office@intenders.com]. Your Vision may be published here!

Much has been kept hidden
that is now coming into the public awareness

~ Tony Burroughs 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow! This is great! I had forgotten about the 13 Crystal Skulls. I received an energy attunement for them. I reactivated it, as soon as I saw this article, and wow! the energy was amazing! Stronger than before. I have to find the material for it again, as I can pass this on to others.

Thanks for sharing this!

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted photos in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
Jul 9, 2023
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Nuumman Crystals & Blue Star Power Rods....From Quantam Awakening...Gillian MacBeth Louthan. in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Where can I find these?
Thanks for sharing!"
Jan 24, 2021
Carolin Radcliff replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion A Vision For The Crystal Skulls...From Vision Alignment Project... in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
"Wow! This is great! I had forgotten about the 13 Crystal Skulls. I received an energy attunement…"
Jan 24, 2021
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
We Dug Out An Underground Pit And Couldn't Believe What We Found!We found an animal den entrance…
Jun 11, 2017
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Stones & Crystals
The July New Moon comes amidst two full moons, one at the beginning and the other at the end of the…
Jul 21, 2015
Take a look at these colorful, lacy gemstones. They can be found around the world in jewelry and as…
Apr 2, 2015
NUUMMITE SkullsThese magical pieces are of high quality Nuummite carved into a skull, symbolic of…
Mar 18, 2015
A Vision for the Crystal Skulls Here is an intriguing Vision that comes to us from crystal skull…
Mar 12, 2015
More…