Hi all, I use this tool regulary and find this very useful to help and let go. Love Méline ♥

When you incarnated, you built several blocks and vows into your personality and energy bodies to prevent you from knowing who you really were. At the discretion of your spirit-self, it may be time to release these blocks and vows, not only for yourself but for all your bloodline back to the dawn of history ( because this technique is so powerful, and affects every one of your ancestors, we had to obtain special dispensation from the various councils to release this information). If it feels right for you, either alone or in a group (groupwork is far more potent than solitary work), say the following with intent:

I now rescind any and all vows that I have taken to experience the Illusion of unconsciousness.

As ligthbearer of my genetic lineage, I break these vows for myself and all of my ancestors.

I declare these vows null and void in this incarnation, and all of our incarnations across time and space, parallel realtities, parallel universes, alternate realities, alternate universes, all planetary systems, all Source systems and all Dimensions.

I ask for the release of all crystals, devices, thoughtforms, emotions, matrices, veils, cellular memory, pictures of reality, genetic limitation, and death - NOW!

Under the Law of Grace and by the Decree of Victory! By the Decree of Victory! By the Decree of Victory!

As Spirit wills, I ask for Awakening. As Spirit wills, we are awake!

In the beginning, I AM THAT I AM! B'ray-sheet, Eh-yah esher Eh-yah.

That clears out the attic and the basement. Now it is time to bring in new energy under your control. Time to contact Spirit!
"Ascension Handbook" Material Channeled from Serapis

Geplaatst door Méline Lafont pleiade dolphin http://www.blogger.com/profile/13279992401427196572op 10:11 AM http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.de/2012/09/useful-tool-from-asc...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Bro, Meindert,

You ask & will receive...

Sohiniben.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Infinity posted a photo in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
However its about bringing out unconditional love within yourself in order to confront conditional…
Apr 11
RichRaelian posted a photo in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
I'd like to add something else to this photo before I post it,"Unconditional love is the solution!"
Mar 23, 2023
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the process of ascension in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"Dear Branwen,
I like & love this message....
Thanks for posting ....very good information and very…"
Jun 11, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAELTRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMANTHE PROCESS OF ASCENSIONBeloved…
Jun 10, 2013
Meindert Arends posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
  Archangel Michael: It Is Time For a Spiritual Treasure HuntTransmitted through Ronna Herman,…
Nov 30, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Meindert Arends's discussion Natalie Glasson: Archangel Michael and Krishna - Ascension Tools in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"Dear Friend,
I experienced Energies of Mahakali with Michael on 13th of November....
Both are for…"
Nov 16, 2012
Meindert Arends posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
 Natalie Glasson: Archangel Michael and Krishna - Ascension ToolsChannelled through Natalie Glasson…
Nov 13, 2012
nighteyes replied to Meindert Arends's discussion Simple Steps to Healing : I Love You, I’m Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You - by Dr Joe Vitale in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"what an interesting concept meindert.  it really is the next logical step up from "the law of…"
Oct 21, 2012
More…