8108776062?profile=originalSaturday, March 3, 2012

Dross: Caring for the master (you) is urgently needed. Change nothing about the dross
and develop new diseases. Clear the dross and be able to choose the next answer to New
Earth energies that are coming to a climax this year. What is the way to clear dross?
Meditate!

Before your meditation ask to have assistance during this time for healing and clearing
dross. Meditate 20 minutes daily and ask for nothing but this, before, during or after. Talk
to the guides you chose to have available. When able, do the coning of *MAP, the Medical
Assistance Program of the Great White Brotherhood.

Get the book and do what the
contents direct. After your first calibration session we can assist you in many ways. Give
yourself this great gift. My channel will give the ordering information at the close of this
message.

Drugs: Answers to all the drugs being given must be established as optional, or death by
vaccine will destroy great numbers of masters prior to ascension. Change your diet now.
Begin to decree that no drugs are to make their way into your community. Notice that my
word was community, not the one making the decree.

In the days to come more will need
community affiliation by necessity. Group discussion about drugs must be done. When
drugs are a doctor's correction for nervous disorders they must be discontinued. All mood
changing drugs are very harmful. Consider them an energy destroyer.

Take good food
instead. Peel away the layers of your disturbance with techniques that are effective. Many
aids to using these tools are in your community. Answers to dross are abundant. Give
them your attention.

Masks are now being removed, and drama is already confronting those who are being the
antagonists in this confusing anthology of world events. When doctors and the medical
controllers are not able to force their dance of death, we will be celebrating. Change here
is absolutely needed. Giving medication to children without their guardian's agreement is
negating their ability to choose.

Cases are being brought against these actions. Be on the
side of those asking to be made aware of these violations of their children's rights.
Togetherness in these causes is the only way to approach the dictators of these actions.

Sign petitions. Ask to be called by the administrator of the program in which your child is
enrolled. Cancel attendance in programs requiring inoculations. Drop the doctor who
recommends that drugs come before natural choices like diet adjustment, and other more
careful answers than masking symptoms. A child's body is not to be drugged. Find ways to
make it drug free.

Politics: Politics will gain more and more attention now that an arrogant man has
unmercifully attacked those who have faced their misguided directors, and given them no
choice but to die at the hands of murderers.

What is happening in Syria is not happening
only in that country. All who oppose criminal behavior are getting death options by
controllers who have no concern for human dignity.

Before another world war begins, do
what you can to move to the awakened condition. Making this consciousness change will
not defer the call to war, but can destroy the much controlled charge towards it. Meditate
now and give the call to war no energy other than divine light.

Purify your own mind and
body to be a conduit that can change the direction now being led by the two countries that
want war.

Syria and Russia are only distractions from what is happening in Iran and the
United States. Choices about this war were made in the years of the Bush administration
and can dramatize the loss of man's enjoyment of nature in all countries.

What this could
do is accelerate the lost control of the US into its complete demise. Wanting the country of
Iran to be overturned is not a cause worth destroying the US for. But the light is not yet
able to deter this from beginning. More meditators are needed! Can the light be more
available through you?

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain

Channeled by Aruna
* The book MAP, The Co-creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program by
Machaelle Small Wright is available from www.perelandra-ltd.com or www.amazon.com.

http://comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/dross-drugs-and-politics.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Infinity posted a photo in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
However its about bringing out unconditional love within yourself in order to confront conditional…
Apr 11
RichRaelian posted a photo in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
I'd like to add something else to this photo before I post it,"Unconditional love is the solution!"
Mar 23, 2023
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the process of ascension in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"Dear Branwen,
I like & love this message....
Thanks for posting ....very good information and very…"
Jun 11, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAELTRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMANTHE PROCESS OF ASCENSIONBeloved…
Jun 10, 2013
Meindert Arends posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
  Archangel Michael: It Is Time For a Spiritual Treasure HuntTransmitted through Ronna Herman,…
Nov 30, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Meindert Arends's discussion Natalie Glasson: Archangel Michael and Krishna - Ascension Tools in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"Dear Friend,
I experienced Energies of Mahakali with Michael on 13th of November....
Both are for…"
Nov 16, 2012
Meindert Arends posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
 Natalie Glasson: Archangel Michael and Krishna - Ascension ToolsChannelled through Natalie Glasson…
Nov 13, 2012
nighteyes replied to Meindert Arends's discussion Simple Steps to Healing : I Love You, I’m Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You - by Dr Joe Vitale in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"what an interesting concept meindert.  it really is the next logical step up from "the law of…"
Oct 21, 2012
More…