2012 The Now

As we have discussed during several previous Newsletters, “time” is an illusion, a purely human construct, designed only for convenience and understanding in order to measure a perceived “past”, “present” and “future” to live by.
The illusion of “time” on Earth is arbitrarily measured through the relative positions of the Earth and the Sun in the context of the temporal three dimensions of "space".
In the Astral Spheres, The "Afterlife", the residents have no concept of "time" or "space" whatsoever and cannot comprehend "time" - or even wish to. Only when those who have previously "passed over" lower their Vibration to close to that of the physical world, e.g. to visit physically living relatives, do they once again sense time and space - they find the experience totally alien to them.
In reality there is only Now, the Eternal Moment of Now - where everything that has "happened, is "happening" and ever will "happen" relative to the Earth concept of "time" already exists, always has existed and always will exist. Beyond Earth therefore the concepts of “past, present and future” simply do not and cannot apply.
In fact, "time" does not even apply on Earth, except as a construct, but since the conscious Mind insists on having a "reference point" and the need to believe in the concept of "past", "present" and "future", the Ego makes it a self-fulfilling reality.
We can Express any Experience instantly if we wish, but for most the conscious Mind, the Ego, rebels, insisting that everything takes "time" and "effort".
The entire Universe from Source, First Cause, God is Energy Vibrating at a Frequency relative to the Highest Frequency of Source, Being the very "epicentre" of the Universe of All Energy with the physical world being the outermost "shell".
The physical Universe of matter then represents only a tiny fraction of the Whole Universe of Energy and Vibration as a narrow band of Energy.
The Ultimate act of Creation by First Cause, Source, God, of the entire Universe in all of its glorious spheres, planes and dimensions originated in the very beginning as a thought in the Mind of Source. It can be truly said therefore that we All exist as “Expressions”, within the Mind of God, "made" in the true Spiritual "image" of God.
Since the beginning of the human concept of “time” mankind has sought to live life based around the concept of "time", thereby always thinking in terms of "past", "present" and "future" rather than The Eternal and Only Moment of Now.
If someone thinks, says or behaves in a manner that implies the present tense, for example “I want”, then that person is effectively placing themselves into a perpetual state of “wanting” but of never actually receiving.
The vast majority of the human race today exists to some extent in a state of such wanting, while never in a state of Mind to actually receive that which they “want”.
Mind is Immutable, Perfect in Every possible respect, and will accordingly always respond to a thought in its absolute terms rather than a time-space human concept.
“I want” literally creates a state of “wanting” perpetually until whatever is associated with that thought is shifted to a state of “having” in Now, which will then allow the object of that thought to manifest from a perpetual want into the actual Now at which point the Thought Becomes Experience. It is therefore "possible" to Experience anything Instantly - without ever "waiting".
The importance of the Eternal Now simply cannot be over-emphasised. It is one of the most fundamental influences on the ability to Experience any-thing instantly, rather than perpetually being frozen in a state of wanting but never receiving, a state that many find themselves in today. Always remember, there is nothing that we cannot be, do or have - Now.
The importance of the Eternal Now must be fully grasped and fully understood as a continuous aspect of enjoying total fulfilment, Joy, Well-Being and Spiritual Evolution as well as Enlightenment - Source Realisation beyond the delusion of "space-time". Remember these words from recent previous Newsletters:
"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us ' Universe,' a part limited in time and space.
He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."
-- Albert Einstein
How we "think" and "Feel has the most profound effect over Experience.
It is not sufficient to simply recognize these Fundamental Universal Principles when it suits us, for example only when we desire some-thing or when there is a situation that demands it, every Thought, Feeling and Emotion results in corresponding Experience, regardless of the nature of that Thought, Feeling and Emotion.
Those who do understand this Principle and live each moment accordingly will seem to others to enjoy a “charmed”, “lucky” “fortunate” existence, when in reality living the person is living a "Magical" life, always in total control over their own individual Experience, in a higher degree of Harmony with the Universe, as compared to their less “charmed”, “lucky” or “fortunate” family, friends and others around them.
We should Always Think and Feel in accordance with our desired Experience.
Also keep in Mind that there is absolutely no such concept as “try”. “Try” does not exist except as a concept within the conscious Mind wishing to achieve something through "effort".
For example - the thought process "I want to feel well” should not be allowed to proceed, and should be immediately become “I Am Feeling Perfectly Well” - and such a thought must Believed to already Be True.
A thought takes the concept of "feeling well" from some arbitrary point in the perceived future that never arrives, to actually feeling well in the Present, Now.
So a strong Feeling of “Being Well” will Become our Experience In The Now, and we must Feel Well in accordance with the Faith and Belief in and of that Feeling. Remember - Whatever We Feel And Believe Is True - Now - Is True.
Similarly, if we have a bill that needs paying and we believe that we do not have the money, another human construct, to pay that bill, we never think in terms of “I want the money to pay this bill”, but rather Know the Feeling that “I have the money to pay this bill effortlessly” - and Believe It To Be True. Bringing this statement into the present tense rather than as a future statement of "lack" will cause the means by which the bill can be paid to Become Your Experience, and the bill will be paid in full.
Again - we should always keep in Mind that the Universe always "delivers" in absolute accordance with our Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions - there are no exceptions to this Principle.
Similarly the thought “I might succeed at this objective” implies never “actually” succeeding. The “might” places success into the indefinite and infinite range of possibilities and never as Experience. So “I might succeed with this objective” should become “I am enjoying complete success”.
Above, all, and again:
Whatever We Feel, Believe, Know Is True - Now - Is Always True.
Please remember, Higher Self Of You has sent you here personally as a trusted and capable representative to contribute towards the Completeness of Higher Self and Human Consciousness, and to participate in an Evolutionary Opportunity presented to Human Beings every ten thousand years or so.
Ask your-Self this - do you wish to accept this Divinely orchestrated opportunity through participation or prefer to decline this Divine Opportunity through fear?
We are, each and every One of us, Blessed With Divine Freewill that we may make and Live our own Choices and to fully accept the consequences of the Choices we make. Every Single Human Being On Earth Can And Does Make A Difference. Be absolutely certain of this truth though, beyond all possible doubt:
Only Those Who Are Awake Or Will Awaken To The Choices We Face During "2012", And Have What It Spiritually "Takes" To Face Those Choices With Peace, Joy And Gratitude, Will "Inherit The Earth". This Is As It Should Be.
What Do You Wish For Your-Self, Higher Self, Your Children and All Future Generations Of Children Who Will Have To Live With Your Choices Now?
I have written these weekly Newsletters since 2005 that you may at least be aware of these Choices - millions are not.
The Human Race Is Both Individually And Collectively Writing The Spiritual Script For The Conclusion Of This Unique "Age" Of Humanity. One Person Could Make All The Difference.
Please Do Whatever You Personally Can To Potentially Make That Difference By Sharing This Newsletter With Everyone You Know, And Ask That They Do The Same.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Infinity posted a photo in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
However its about bringing out unconditional love within yourself in order to confront conditional…
Apr 11
RichRaelian posted a photo in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
I'd like to add something else to this photo before I post it,"Unconditional love is the solution!"
Mar 23, 2023
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the process of ascension in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"Dear Branwen,
I like & love this message....
Thanks for posting ....very good information and very…"
Jun 11, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAELTRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMANTHE PROCESS OF ASCENSIONBeloved…
Jun 10, 2013
Meindert Arends posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
  Archangel Michael: It Is Time For a Spiritual Treasure HuntTransmitted through Ronna Herman,…
Nov 30, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Meindert Arends's discussion Natalie Glasson: Archangel Michael and Krishna - Ascension Tools in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"Dear Friend,
I experienced Energies of Mahakali with Michael on 13th of November....
Both are for…"
Nov 16, 2012
Meindert Arends posted a discussion in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
 Natalie Glasson: Archangel Michael and Krishna - Ascension ToolsChannelled through Natalie Glasson…
Nov 13, 2012
nighteyes replied to Meindert Arends's discussion Simple Steps to Healing : I Love You, I’m Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You - by Dr Joe Vitale in Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
"what an interesting concept meindert.  it really is the next logical step up from "the law of…"
Oct 21, 2012
More…