Replies

• Yea, i've seen it, it is amazing.

12291788086?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Woah those are really close, almost identical, now the Easter Islanders they claim to be connected to th NZ Maori over here,yet they say they claim their ancestors orginated from Peru apparently..so this is getting stranger still.The old saying goes we are all connected..

• I've always found this very intigueing stuff also and I dont think its just concidence either...everything is connected, humans traversed the globe and planted seeds of thought, notions & designs, fabrics & wares and religious beliefs ..the silk road was abundant with all of these wisdoms traversing into many countries and so forth...then think of reincarnated human bring them into the picture they would be bringing back what is thought as new thoughts but is in fact actually old past recalls of technology thats been lost or  that history is repeating itself..then so will these structures, I mean the pyramid is the easiest & strongest thing to build isnt it, so why wouldnt all humans all over the world figure that physics out fast.

I'm so into the stuff Graham Hancock has to say & explores into,and I think hes right when he said that the civilizations that built similar monoliths were the inheritors of previous knowledge, which came from a global civilization...he recently did a documentary if you havnt seen it its worth watching... see below:-

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ara's discussion Amazing coincidences among ancient civilizations in Self Rising Spirit Group
"Woah those are really close, almost identical, now the Easter Islanders they claim to be connected…"
Nov 15, 2023
Ara replied to Ara's discussion Amazing coincidences among ancient civilizations in Self Rising Spirit Group
"Yea, i've seen it, it is amazing."
Nov 15, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ara's discussion Amazing coincidences among ancient civilizations in Self Rising Spirit Group
"I've always found this very intigueing stuff also and I dont think its just concidence…"
Nov 13, 2023
Ara posted a discussion in Self Rising Spirit Group
This is just a small example, of our 'forgoten' history. Ancient priests and present Pine Cone…
Nov 2, 2023
Ara posted a discussion in Self Rising Spirit Group
As usual spectacular, trip ....And for the first time saw Moon rising, now it was magical.
Aug 3, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። liked Ara's discussion The Remembrance and Reactivation of "Spherical Breathing' and the Human Mer Ka Ba in Self Rising Spirit Group
Jul 2, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ara's discussion Summer trip in Self Rising Spirit Group
"Canada,Ontario well no wonder you said it was cold, but its also very beautiful too.
Oh your from…"
Jun 26, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። liked Ara's discussion Summer trip in Self Rising Spirit Group
Jun 26, 2023
More…