Do you remember your past...life? Who are you?

Can you remember past lives? Or even the Pleiade? :)

Let us start with some few words about you all... WHO ARE YOU? Do you actually know who you are... or better lets say: WHO HAVE YOU BEEN?

Did you have strange dreams...? Seeing symbols, having dejavus, numbers connections...?

Tell us your story, let us all help each other as much as we can :) why? cause we will fun while doing this, and we will increase our knowledge :)

Love and Light during the Night! :)
Livia

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What would you guys comment on my alien past life identity?let's see

• hello friends :)

I now i am from the pleiadian stars some place.. my pleiadian name is Ma Na Kor, i went to school to the Arcturian planet for nearly 100 years.after that i start "working" in the Ashtar command, i now about two different mission i did. I worked as a peace ambassador, the command sent me alone to a 3D planet where they was about to starve to death. i told them i am there in peace and that we can help them with our technology, had to explained about the cosmos, they are not alone etc...

My second mission I know of, was about two planets that fought against each other. I was sent in to talk to both parties to make peace between them.

I know i had many lives in Atlantis, i dont know so much about them. only that in one life i was something like a priest. and was standing with st germain and Melchizedek inside a room where we had some priestly robe on us...

one another life i was a monk that worked with the plant life. me and my twinflame Lady Evana ( here star name ) was tasked to look for DNA codes for plants, there were other forces in Atlantis who wanted to do something with DNA to plants that were against universal law. but we lost the battle. and they experimented with the DNA to the plants.

I've had my incarnations in India, Asia and now Europe. 

I am so blessed that i met my twinflame in april 2013,

since this is the last life we ​​incarnate here in 3D, there are many who now meets his twin flame :-)

Fill your life with
    Laughter and Joy

Namaste

• Yes, I remember. I have watched the ages go by, waiting for this time. Finally humanity is beginning to awaken.

Life after life on this world, from the time when the great wave washed across the planet. Joining our souls with humanity's.

The things I have seen! I watched the pyramids being built, flew vimana in Sumeria, seen the battlefields of ancient Rome.

And now this life, awakening as a child, remembering the call, learning from the spirits and my family of Light.

Meeting the Grays, the Reptilians, being on their ships and seeing so many wonders and horrors.

Always knowing, never being believed. Waiting, waiting, waiting for the time that I knew was coming, the Reason I was here.

Decades ago my pointing out the Truth would make people so mad they would want to fight me, they could not face the Truth.

Now so many of you begin to see the Truth, are beginning to remember, to explore your spirituality.

It is a good thing to see.

They welcome you, you know. When you venture into your Dreams, they are waiting. Those of the Light.

You visit the ships and assist with so many things there on the other side, before you awaken.

I know because I am there every night, watching, helping, 

One day our Dreams will merge with the Universal Mind, and we will all be aware that we are One.

Welcome to the Light my friends.

• Aint no doubt about it. I was a gunfighter in the old U.S. west in my previous past life, complete with nightmares and meditative visions involving many gunfights (including my death). I'm now a nurse working for the Catholic Sisters of Charity. Look up that connection with gunfighters and you will see who I was.

• I was born in Pliladelphia sometime around 1850 and as a young man moved to Texas with my wife and became a ranch hand, a cowboy!  I even saw myself, you know, in that 'Nickelodeon' smoky vision with a cowboy hat!  This is almost exactly what my hat looked like!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbA6TatyJh2jak1SwSbgSuj89ecPRSNYVcpxT8c1t7RYoE4yQdyg

•  I keep seeing   333  and 11 11   I dont know what it means also 666  ??? Everyone Tells me I am a star seed where I live in mt.shasta and that my energy is so unusaul and strong. I wish I knew more about It.

• Hey all. new to the board, new to the group. So, the first I'd ever heard of pleiades was a book given to me to read about 12 years ago. don't remember which book, and I didn't take it seriously at the time. Now, I've always been an "aware" person, since I was 10. plenty of weird happenings, strange "dreams" and so on, one was time travel, where I used a floor-model TV(this is early 80's) to pick the timeline I wanted to go to and I went there. another involved leaving a planet via a personal starship just before the planet exploded, superman-style. there are others..plenty of others..but I digress..

So, I investigated all kinds of occult things, druidry, witchcraft, etc but none held my attention for long. I've always had a fascination with space, and spaceflight. I'd come back to the starseed thing every so often but didn't really get into it. I'm the kind of person that "wakes up" for a short time then I allow myself to get lulled back 3-D-only life. then I had a rather amazing thing happen, I had a visitation from 3 beings. they looked like something out of egyptian hieroglyphics, one was bird-like, one was raccoon-like, the 3rd I don't remember. they communicated telepathically with me two words, over and over: "make amends". I thought they were talking about my personal relationships, but I see now they were giving me a message for everyone. I work in the entertainment industry(actor), and I was in a film that, at that time, was getting a lot of exposure. the subject of the film was about the interconnectedness of all people, at it's heart. I realized at the time that these were aliens of some kind,so the question of whether we were alone was answered for me definitively on that night. Still, though, I didn't get cracking on the starseed aspect of things, I drifted for a bit spiritually, got attuned to reiki..(going master in a couple weeks), and only in the last few days did I come back to this. and, only in the last hour did I realize what sparked my return to it.

It was vibration.

I was walking between santa monica and venice beach 10 days ago. as I was walking, I came across a guy who had a reclining chair surrounded by gongs. someone was in the chair..and I realized that he was healing..with sound. At the same moment, the energy field created by his actions hit me like a ton of bricks, and it made my reiki start to flow. amazing moment. It got me thinking, and I hit google, found this site. I read on some other site that there was some sort of connection between healing modalities and starseeds..reiki specifically was mentioned and things started to make sense. I got a copy of "bringers of the dawn" just this morning..and I've been reading it all day. I do believe my origin to be pleiades..and I think the woman who first exposed me to this with that book was trying to help me understand that. So here I am :)

Edit: one other experience(I shared some of this over at indigosociety.com). I had an experience where I was on another planet, in an outdoor canyon, in some kinda crevice that led to a cave..the cave was shielded..andthe only way to drop the shield was to trace certain symbols in the air. symbols that look much like the pleiadian language that I've seen on this very site. that's part of why I'm thinking pleiades is my origin,I'd never seen that language before last night(I don't recall it in that first book I read), and that experience was a couple years ago, after my alien visitation. sorry to write so much, it's just things are just popping into my head now.. anyways, that's plenty for now.

• Reading this post i remembered a lot of things.
    Indentification its a from of comunication, its how the self identificate the meanings reflected in the mirrors of reality, this mirrors can be symbols, music, art, objects..etc... So we can call the indentification process like the discover of the meanings behind.

If we have identification with something, we have someting in relation about it.
    If we have something in relation about, its our task ask what it is.

I remembered a legend from starseeds. The legend say that the first groups of waves souls that arrives here, would leave 'clues' to the next waves. For do this work, they choose the language of meanings and the knolegment of the 'now' to create symbols, arts, games, fairytales that could be read in the now time of the 'being' that was looking for it. To this symbols make sense in the now time of the observer, they fullfill all content created with this intention to work propertly.

This starseeds knowed that when you are creating something and have the proporse to finish it, this its already created, so while creating they could be in direct comunication with all ppl that would touch that content, so was very easy to talk directly with anyone, anytime. Its good to remember this history.

The house of El, the house of RA and the house of AN it´s not strange for me too. But the relation for me its more with egypt and a group of constalations. And of corse, its the system of radicals that identifie the names of the house that the angelic beings belongs. 'An'ael , 'Ra'phael etc..etc..
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Starseeds From Pleiades
I don't want to skip over it.
Apr 12, 2023
Anna Themeli replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades

hello

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HEAL YOURSELF BY TALKING LOUD TO YOUR…"
Jan 9, 2022
Justin89636 liked Ivy Ivy's discussion Pleiadian Starseeds in Starseeds From Pleiades
Sep 27, 2021
Dr Soumya Bhattacharya replied to LiviAthena©'s discussion Do you remember your past...life? Who are you? in Starseeds From Pleiades
"What would you guys comment on my alien past life identity?let's see"
Sep 15, 2016
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Starseeds From Pleiades
Service each other through love. An equinox occurs twice a year (around 20 March and 22 September),…
Mar 22, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"So you've met two of your twin souls? Wow. Demanding is really not my style, not to anyone, let…"
Feb 3, 2014
Lucia replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"Timea....

I am a "mage" as all we are so I just did a spell to "call" my twin soul

I DEMANDED the…"
Feb 3, 2014
Timea Orbán replied to Lucia's discussion Somone named Kendra from the plaidian high council contacted me in Starseeds From Pleiades
"My Twin Flame is here with me in spirit form and I so wished I could meet him some way. Not sure if…"
Feb 3, 2014
More…