This is IT everyone. This is what we are here for. Our coming together for Wednesday's big 11:11 Worldwide event is happening... get ready everybody, this vibration shall be felt around the world, trust!Please keep sharing the event link with all of your friends and family on and off Facebook, you are the leaders and teachers, remember you are perfection!Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=342914845120&id=141194563292#/event.php?eid=155711612850&ref=mfPost on your walls and groups that you may have - expose this event to all and watch your seeds grow.For those who are new the the 11:11 Awakening, this message below will embrace you in everyway possible.Enjoy...The energy of 2009 comes to one of its many peaks thru the valley of change, as we enter a placement of time and light that has disguised itself as a date. 11:11:2009 is an 11/11/11 vibration ushering into the essence of 33, which is another master vibration. The Living essence of the number ‘Thirty-three’ offers you a choice. The holy trinity is activated within the tetrahedron (3-sided pyramid) in your DNA structure. This number offers an opportunity to connect with highly evolved spiritual beings/masters/angels/Christ.The trinity is the holiness within all of your choices. Your body, mind, spirit in agreement with your Soul's evolution. Within this number, you are not allowed to straddle the razor blade fence of indecision. Connection with the wisdom of the Oversoul and seeing the sacredness in all of your choices no matter what the outcome.The energy of 2009 has birthed itself into an every changing configuration all year long. one feels as if they have slipped thru time into a fractal pattern of living geometries changing every moment of the very long and very short days. What is cloaked is seen what is visible is an illusion, a magic trick asking you to look at the pretty girl instead of the black box. The mercaba of fear and peace and the tetrahedron they hold within merged into a holy trinity vibration and spun the people out of a black hole they had not been destined to enter. Both the words fear and peace have the same numerical encodings within them always leaving one free to pick.The word ‘CHANGE’ is a 29/11 vibration. The energy of change can be great or small, good or bad, black or white. Change that comes out of deep pockets can hold many other energies like a Bill that tries to pass Congress with lots of lint attached to it. Tools for transformation are not always what they seem as one stumbles through the lightless Light to find a friendly shade of gray2009 is a 29/11 year, one of the 11 Gateways of the 11:11 Encodings. Watching ones words is animated within the structure of 29/11. The power within the word and how one chooses to use it. Speaking problems and solutions in and out of existence. Balancing positive thought, creation with doubt and confusion. Wanting to finish but sometimes afraid to start. The lungs, the heart and the throat hold the vibrations of 29/11 stresses and strains in manifestation or creation is seen in these areas. The volcano holds its tongue until it is ready to let go in fullness. Learning to hold ones power via the spoken word until it is ready to birth at a higher vibration. Using your heart and head as the Creator would. Knowing ALL THOUGHTS COUNT! Believing absolutely in your ability to create. Divine certainty on a DNA level.Earth is a planetary home for a group of entities that are destined for greatness beyond their awareness. The announcement of 9The polarity of 29/11 is 92/11 another door thru the 11:11 GATEWAY2/11 asks one to embrace the thought of GREATNESS, without anything attached to it. God is seen face to face in the reflection of ones deeds and thoughts. This sacred encoding asks what God do you worship and do you believe there is more light beyond the level of God that you are aligned with at this time? Light was birthed to become more. Seeking more Light, more God, more truth beyond the highest thought of God and Light you have at this moment in time. Standing at the threshold of immediate change and shift in alliance with every expanded thought.When the forces of Eleven become fully activated they have the power to change history. Within the number and sequences of Eleven lives all answers and even more questions. Eleven teaches us every problem comes as a divine opportunity to learn. It shows us how to see beyond what is everyday and boring. It try's and tests our faith and our belief system and our faith. It forces us to listen to that small still quiet voice within the silent witness. It reminds us we are all vast beings who have come to earth to help with the healing and awakening process starting with ourselves. It asks you to locate the light within and share it with all. Eleven is our Best Friend and Teacher.On December 31, 2009, we are given the rare gift of a New Years Eve Eclipse. This is a sacred energy portal that asks us to be exact of our wishes and in speaking the future into existence. On this New Years Eve, plan a Holy Holiday with deliberation and exactness. Write down what yearns within your heart to be birthed into the fullness of earth at this time. Give those powerful words to the New Years eclipse as an offering, a blessings, that yearns to be fulfilled. Speak your powerful words aloud into the ethers and command the elements of time to seize the day and become all they have yeaned to be.Dec 31, 2009: Partial Lunar Eclipse is numerically a 7/11 (#9) vibrationThis expresses Cosmic and personal completion! Entering the next level of love of heart, of soul and service to the planetary evolution through healing self. Free-falling from the height of the nine into the next level of Light. Entry and exits all in the same breath. A quantum leap into unknown gifts comes through the nine. Are you ready to see and be more than you are at this minute of time? Nine is the photo finish on the heavenly line of multiple choices. If you believe you have won, you have. Your New Years resolutions on 12/31/2009 will be more powerful than a super nova. The heart vibration of these resolutions will surpass space and time and land at the feet of God. Be careful what you pray for, as it will come to past. You are not a sacrificial energy! Honor your original creation, your ability to even be alive and in form, and create from that wonder forward.In 2010, there is an eclipse that ushers us into a 2 year expedited experience. On 12-20-2010 we have an eclipse that is a 3-3-3- energy. The numerical vibration of 2010 wears many faces and one of them is of the vibration of 3, the trinity in all its myriad forms. This number offers you choices. The holy trinity is activated within the tetrahedron (3-sided pyramid) in your DNA structure. This number offers an opportunity to connect with highly evolved spiritual beings/ masters /angels/Christ. The trinity is the holiness within all of your choices. Your body, mind, spirit in agreement with your Soul's evolution. Within this number you are not allowed to straddle the razor blade fence of indecision. Connection with the wisdom of the Oversoul and seeing the sacredness in all of your choices no matter what the outcome.From 12-21-2010 until 12-21-2012 the vibration of time and light will show new expressions and aspects that have never been encountered before. The new years eve eclipse of this year (2009) asks us to pick our words and intentions wisely as one who knows the power of creation.Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just one question can I, do I have the permission from you to copy and paste this to the AGENDA on my own sites? with ofcourse the source name, that it came from you.
    • go ahead, share this....as is the intent resound in the mesage as well. but keep the link there on the original group on Facebook as well. thanx
  • UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    Tá mo chroi ionat,

I will attend.

Angel Eara LoveLight
    (KEY HOLDER OF THE CRYSTAL KEY OF LIGHT, Guardian/Keeper/Watcher/Warior/Angel Queen Of Light)
    www.amethystlovelight.com

I wll put it later on on the website if you wish it to be on the agenda there.
  • Favorite Quote

WEALTH SHARING
    is the wave of the future.

and environment protection, see below.
    About Me
    I have a wealth sharing idea and a website to kick it off at http://savetheworldfree.ning.com">SaveNaturefree The Kiosk team project is also described in the forum and I would urge everyone reading this to create a group at the site due to the win/win wealth sharing that rewards members. When the wealth flows back to the members in this fashion, unity grows.
    The new world order may be well on the way to implementing global domination and the best way to stop it with mass unity and people power. In the forum at the website you will find a list of the issues confronting the world.
    Regards
    Founder
  • Thank you
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

144Nathanael posted a discussion in Manifesting Angels
*I AM GAIAN***I AM THE GAIAN***(inhabitant of Gaia/God-human on earth)*"I" AM THE ONE ESSENCE OF…
Jan 31, 2012
I AM THE QUICKENING*"I" AM ONE ESSENCE OF SELF-UPGRADEMENT"I" AM THE ONE FUNDAMENT OF…
Jan 31, 2012
 "Why don't you come in, Curdie?" said the voice. "Did you never see moonlight before?" "Never…
Jul 10, 2010
nettis_ posted a discussion in Manifesting Angels
I AM ONEVICTORYnettis_command
Nov 9, 2009
144Nathanael replied to 144Nathanael's discussion This is IT! 11/11/11 Vibration is approaching us ~ get ready everybody! in Manifesting Angels
"go ahead, share this....as is the intent resound in the mesage as well. but keep the link there on…"
Nov 8, 2009
Magdalena Antolina replied to 144Nathanael's discussion This is IT! 11/11/11 Vibration is approaching us ~ get ready everybody! in Manifesting Angels
"Great! thank you :)"
Nov 8, 2009
Angel "Eara" LoveLight replied to 144Nathanael's discussion This is IT! 11/11/11 Vibration is approaching us ~ get ready everybody! in Manifesting Angels
"Just one question can I, do I have the permission from you to copy and paste this to the AGENDA on…"
Nov 8, 2009
Angel "Eara" LoveLight replied to 144Nathanael's discussion This is IT! 11/11/11 Vibration is approaching us ~ get ready everybody! in Manifesting Angels
"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Tá mo chroi ionat,

I will attend.

Angel Eara LoveLight
(KEY HOLDER OF THE…"
Nov 8, 2009
More…