As 2012 unfolds there is a mass awakening occurring for the highly sensitive, creative, and empathic beings known as the Indigo and Blue Ray beings. I am addressing both as they are both experiencing many of the same issues at this time.

8110423056?profile=original

The Indigos and Blue Rays come from different lineages but one of the main differences between the Indigos and Blue Rays that I will mention here is that the Indigos are mainly either still children or young adults at this time, they can be very outspoken and tend to go against the grain of main society and have always felt like outcasts. They are unwilling to conform to societies standards if it isn't congruent with the way they believe things should be done. While they may attempt to go with the flow, they cannot suppress how against the "system" they really are, and simply cannot and will not accept things that do not make sense to them. Indigo's are very perceptive, intuitive, and outspoken. They have a keen awareness and don't understand why others don't see what is so obvious to them. It's actually insulting and beyond frustrating to the Indigo's to have those in a position of authority try to manipulate or control them!

The Blue Ray's on the other hand are older than the Indigo's. They too have felt like outcasts all of their lives. They grew up in a world that was not highly evolved spiritually. They had to conform to societies standards and suppress their true nature. They grew up experiencing a sense of isolation and feeling different than others while those of like mind were few and far between to relate to.  Blue Rays have felt powerless, timid, and vulnerable most of their lives. Only in recent years have they begun to own their power and realize their self worth. They have a tendency to suffer from low self-esteem and lack self-confidence. The Blue Rays believed they weren't good enough and quietly lived their lives without speaking up or making waves because they didn't believe they had much to offer or think it would make much of a difference due to being oppressed for so long they just believed what they were told.

The first wave of Blue Rays are now around middle aged, they have embraced their divinity and have reclaimed their true spirit. The past few years have been a struggle to truly release themselves from old patterns and belief systems that have been limiting and harmful. The awakening has promoted Blue Rays to sever the cords with co-dependent behaviors and truly stand up for them selves once and for all, which has been both liberating and scary all at the same time.  In fact, many Blue Rays have Indigo or Crystal children or grandchildren who are teaching them how to have confidence and be more assertive!

As the higher energies and frequencies are coming into the planet and the veils are thinning we are all being pushed on one level or another to awaken.  The Indigos are discovering who they really are. They are being prompted to search for answers to their true identity and are awestruck to find that they fit almost every attribute and characteristic of an Indigo Child. Knowing their origin finally grants them permission to truly love and accept themselves for who and what they are and embrace their uniqueness rather than feeling shameful or resentful for being different. It's empowering for them to know who they really are and honoring their sacred life purpose.

Many of the Blue Rays and Indigos are feeling misplaced and lonely. Regardless of the fact that there are so many more of like mind and heart for them to relate to, they are still experiencing a feeling that something is missing. Planet Earth is not their original home. They came here to participate in the grand awakening, either as an energy holder, to make a difference, or take a stand. There is still a feeling of discontent and discomfort that this planet is way too harsh for them by the cruel realities of the way we treat each other, animals, and the earth, and the corruption in our political, religious, and economic systems. They desperately want to connect with others and be settled in a place that feels peaceful, loving and kind.

The Blue Rays and Indigos are so deeply sensitive and empathic that they become overwhelmed, frustrated, and fatigued very easily. It is a constant balancing act to maintain their equilibrium and not take on the energies around them. Indigos are a hardier breed, a tough nut on the outside and deeply sensitive on the inside. The Blue Rays on the other hand are the opposite, having had to endure so many challenges in their lives which strengthened their outer resolve, they are stronger than they give themselves credit for, however, their ultra sensitivity makes them appear weak to those who misjudge or underestimate who they are.  

Many have a deep desire to make big changes in their lives and are feeling frustrated and dissatisfied with their present lifestyle conditions. Yet no matter how hard they try, at this time, things will not budge. The conditions are not ready for major changes. It is a time to collect resources, figure out our options, and take time to reflect. Lots of rest is required as there seems to always be something to deal with, so in between bouts of lots of activity, is time to go inward and connect with nature and honor our true spirit.

In 2013, there will be many more opportunities to attract and connect with our Soul Families, Soulmates, Twin Flames, find a place we feel at home in, and embark on our new life purpose and be drawn together to begin implementing all of the ideas and inspirations that are within us. Now is a time to fully awaken and blossom in our divinity and allow things to just be. It is a time to dream big and set our intentions. The more we truly know who we are, what we want, and how to get there, the easier it will be to manifest it in the years to come.

Copyright © Notes to Myself by Stefanie Miller of A Magical World - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the URL www.amagicalworld.com is included as the resource and that it is distributed freely and on a non-commercial basis. E-mail: stefanie@amagicalworld.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• May I just say firstly that I personally didn't write the above added discussion post Stefanie Miller did nor did I write the added information I attached to my comment above either,plus nor did I say nor do I agree that Luciel Ishukei Mekhut [Lucifier as you humans call him] was responsible for the merkaba that blew up Maldek as that's religious infused untruths,and so maybe you mis-instrude the info in the comment from above to read as such also..But Maldekians allowed free will.. so service to self was allowed just as it is on this 3D earth planet today to,Maldek was destroyed by another conscious race of beings, who just so happen to be Pleiadian in the galactic cosmic battles.. Lucial Ishukai Mekhut was the forefather of Maldek he was the protector seen as the light bearer,and he did not blow up his own planet,nor is he seen as evil thats the delusional religious thinking process...when in fact he went into battle against the Reptilian Mintakan Alpha Draconians who wanted to take over his planet and he fought hard to save Maldek from them and all the souls upon it, so did the Sirians they assisted as well..the Pleiadians were then living out their Karma due to a mistake made of firing weapons during this cosmic war and Maldek blew up in the confusion,this then sent Maldeks second moon off balance and caused the destruction of it and portions also hit Venus,Mars and the Moon we see today... so they rescued many Maldekian souls during this Galactic Battle and transported them to Sirius,Alpha Centuri and the Pleiades as well as Terra..as for my thoughts to what's going on now on this planet I feel that religion is going out the door totally and about time also as Christianism is the greatest plague earth has ever had,..though the Draconian Reptilians indoctrinated & brainwashed will keep on fighting to keep it going,but too many have left it behind for a new spiritual consciousness..I feel more Indigo's & Crystal starseeds are awakening at this time their otherkin's Co-ordinate vector codes and activating them into their missions of service and this will in turn change things immensely for the next generation to come.. then the Octrines will then step up into their missions to ensure that the Reptilian Mintakan Alpha Draconians dont start up another plan upon this planet again.. 

• Dear Nancy,the past week for me has been one of being told with my clarity,to investigate on google study of Commander Soltec of Alpha Centauri,do you know,or have any information on this entity,or anyone on this post who may have information on this star entity,as apparently this Galactic Soul is to come into Earthly Prominence more in Terras Future so it may seem??????is Soltec part of the order of The Blue-Ray?????

• Thank you for your great insight on this. I am an Indigo myself and I believe that my youngest son is a Crystal child.....I would be grateful for any advice on helping him live to his full potential. I am not totally sure if there is anything specific that I could do for him. Love and Light to you all :)

• And what makes you think he's not going to live to his full potential?..If he is an Indigo he will already know what his mission is as its embedded in his DNA,it's up to you to open him to his full potentials and not hinder his pathway or close down his third eye,that's the best advice I can give at present as there is no specific problems mentioned, I'm going blind here in response..there is much written on the Indigo's and why they are here,also more good advice as well on parenting skills etc.

• No he isn't an indigo like me. I am SURE he is a crystal child and the only thing that will hinder him is society and mainstream school. This is a problem for him already as he is so different to most of the other children. He is so sensitive and is all about love and compassion. Being a boy he is very mis understood by his peers. I would love just to home school him myself but am not sure if this would be good for him as he already has these problems socially. I am going to look into Crystal children more as I do not know of any others in my area.

Thank you for your response

Blessings of Light xxx

• Oh I see your the Indigo and he's the Crystal my mistake,I apologise I read your comment to fast well then you'd understand where he's coming from surely being an Indigo yourself...He'd be full empath also to no doubt,but here is a list of attributes,most you'll most likely already know and be experiencing but it may help all the same..

* Extremely sensitive to everything in their environment -sound, colors, negative emotions in others, smells, food, chemicals, pollutants, the "feel" of clothing, violence, and pain of others, group consciousness, electromagnetic frequencies, solar flares. 

* So sensitive that they are deeply vulnerable, as well as very powerful because of their intense vulnerability. 

* They must have alone time. They do not live well in groups as few others understand their need for solitude, balance, rejuvenation, and deep quiet. 

* They must have daily communion with nature and elements. The Spirit of Nature will help them balance and clear all of the disharmonious energies that affect them so strongly. 

* They just plain do not understand "Man's inhumanity to Man," war, greed, etc., and thus can easily feel totally overwhelmed by it all. 

* If life should become too intense, or if they are traumatized or see and feel others being traumatized they will withdraw and disconnect from society in order to protect themselves. 

* Despite being quiet and self-effacing, others admire and are drawn to them like a magnet. They will have deep and lasting connections with humans who offer the unconditional love that the Crystal knows is the only true Love. 

* When a Crystal looks at you, you feel as if they have penetrated your very soul. 

* They really need very little traditional parenting as they are gentle, wise, and will be able to tell you what they need, as well as what is good or not good for them. When my son was very young, he said one day, "I can never drink alcohol or take any drugs at all!" And he hasn't! 

* They will often avoid crowds or malls, as there are too many different energies at such places for them to cope with.

* They have a deep love for children and animals, and a remarkable way of connecting with all creatures. 

* Water is very beneficial in clearing and soothing them. They love baths, showers, waterfalls, fountains, playing in water and sand. 

* They require comfortable clothing of their choice of natural fibers and colors. 

* They require lots of pure water and often prefer fresh organic food. 

* It is not uncommon for these children to 'tell' their parents their name before they are born, and engage in other direct communication. 

* Miracles and magic happen around them - money appears, animals seek them out, babies smile at them, healings occur naturally and spontaneously. 

* They are extremely empathic to the point of knowing what a complete stranger in the street is feeling. 

* They have a fear of intimacy because they so easily feel invaded, not respected. They would rather be alone than have their "personal body space" disregarded. They may also avoid romantic relationships for fear of hurting another if the relationship ends. 

* There is an innocence, a guilelessness, a purity about Crystals; this is due to the absence of ego. 

* They may need help in learning to ground their energy with physical activity, nature, sports, martial arts, yoga or dance. 

* They may disrupt electrical appliances, radios, TVs, computers. 

* They often refrain from showing emotion for fear of its amplification and losing control. This can make them appear to be flat or passionless. 

* They can feel responsible for someone dying or getting hurt or even fighting. 

* They can have periods of deep depression. 

* They respond well to body work, massage, and energy work by someone who is themselves balanced. Massage and cranio-sacral therapy may be crucial to keeping their bodies healthy and pain-free. 

* They will often have a high metabolism and be natural vegetarians. 

* They are bright, "big-picture" individuals with an instinctual understanding of the spiritual laws, and of how it all works. 

* They have a clear connection to their higher self, naturally accessing their highest guidance. It is precisely because of this connection that they know the truth of spiritual Oneness.

* They are natural healers and peacemakers. 

* They are multi-talented. 

* They are capable of regeneration of bone and tissue. Where most of us are gradually being upgraded - ascending to the Crystal energy, it is already in their DNA. 

* They may be individuals of a few words, but everyone listens when they quietly express their wisdom with humility. However, they will not give advice without being asked and will never interfere.
      © 2002 Sharyl Jackson - reprinted from Children of the New Earth Magazine
    • thats explains like 80% of me . and i am child trapped in this adult body. i remember that someone was hurt and i started too cry and pray. and im talking about full of tears. im tearing now hahah. life is a joke to me though i cant stop and smile. but ive mediated since i was 15  so i am a whole being, i havent awaken fully into my beauty body yet because i am holding my self back or just taking my time. but thanks for article it clears things up about me.

nameste

• my son and i had a similar discussion.  he is closing doors that one day he may wish had remained open.  my biggest challenge with my son is his anger and his rejection of all things "school."  i have told him that, if he should decide  making cedar shingles for a living will make him happy, i will support him 100%.  but i don't want him to have to "settle" for making cedar shingles because he didn't get an education.  he is a "system buster" and he has set his sights on the school system.

we have discussed that the best way to "bust" a dysfunctional system of any sort is to learn how it works from within and then apply what he has learned to dismanteling it, but he can't even tolerate school enough to get through the 9th grade.  in response to these discussions, he looked at me one day and said, "mom, why can't you just trust me?"

he made a lot of sense.  i still try to get him to look at stuff from a less emotional perspective and guide him through a more constructive process, but the bottom line is, i have to trust him.  all i can do is try to provide experiences and perspectives that will give him the tools to do what he came to do, but when the chips are down, i have to trust that, when the time comes, he will use them to do what he came to do.  how he chooses to use the information is totally up to him.  it is all in his control.

• I hear where your coming from..the thing with us Indigo's is we don't think the same way as most people do,and that's why you get the conflicts when the parent thinks for the child in their way the child rebels and wants to do things their way,the best searching they do will be done alone even in a marketplace of teachers,all thinking the best way to get through to them, because they can’t sell them their own soul. When they see their own path clearly, then they see life differently..all you as a parent can do is guide them to the right choices that will better them in the long run and let them live it themselves, if they choose to not take your advice,see your point or what ever then they will learn the hard way,its hard for the parent seeing this as its their child and they want the best for them and to protect them from these wrong choices & dangers etc,but Indigo's learn a lot this way through pain,they are the warrior spirits..but they also have to realise that they have to take responsibility for their own actions in the process though...Remember you cant live their life or soul path for them,that's not your responsibility, you are their guardians only..it's obvious you love your boy and you have a good relationship with him sharing your ideas and notions,I'm sure he'll thrive with your wisdom as his back bone..

• you are correct.  and yes, it is one of the most difficult things for a parent to do . . . to watch their child struggle, make mistakes and get hurt.  that is true for parents of all children, but especially the parents of indigos, as some seem hell bent on busting down that wall, even if they have to do it with their own heads. . . .sometimes a bloody business.

but, through all of this, he has also been a great teacher to me.  he has found ALL my weaknesses and has challenged me to overcome them.  some are now history.  some are a work in progress.  and there may even be one or two that he's just beginning to work on.  lol

the best advice i could give the parents of an indigo is to KEEP A SENSE OF HUMOR!  sometimes that will be the only thing that stands between you and craziness.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Indigo Children Focus Group
[SanandasEagles] Russian Kid Claims He Is From Mars, Says That All Humans Live Forever | Your News…
May 11, 2016
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"All of that is made up rubbish and lies.."
Oct 25, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"May I just say firstly that I personally didn't write the above added discussion post Stefanie…"
Oct 24, 2014
evonne. replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Dear Nancy,the past week for me has been one of being told with my clarity,to investigate on google…"
Oct 24, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Have you noticed the font on this post changing each the time to different text formatting?, LOL…"
Jan 17, 2014
nighteyes replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"oooo.  now you have definitely peaked my interest.  i may have to pick your brain some.  but i'll…"
Jan 17, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Comedy is my second name cant you tell..I've been called so many names because of it…"
Jan 17, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion What Is Starseed Alliance International (SAI) & UNITE THE COLLECTIVE TEAM LIGHT.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Concepts on Ascension and Integrating Higher Frequencies of Experience.An introduction to the new…"
Jan 17, 2014
More…