Most of our Indigo generation were HOME SCHOOLED...

...at least in some ways.

#1. My Nanny taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE .
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

#2. My Nanny taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

#3. My Biological father taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

#4. My Foster father  taught me LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that's why."

#5. My Nanny taught me MORE LOGIC .
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

#6. My Nanny taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

#7. My Biological father taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."

#8. My Nanny taught me about the science of OSMOSIS .
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

#9. My Nanny taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"

#10. My Nanny taught me about STAMINA .
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

#11. My Nanny taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."

#12. My Nanny taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"

#13. My Biological father taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.."

#14.. My Biological mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION .
"Stop acting like your father!"

#15. My Biological mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."

#16. My Biological mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."

#17. My Biological mother taught me about RECEIVING .
"You are going to get it when you get home!"

#18. My Biological mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."

#19. My Nanny taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold,-first clue look at that skin colour then those goose bumps?"

#20. My Foster father taught me HUMOUR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

#21. My Nanny taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT .
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

#22. My Biological mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."

#23. My Biological mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"

#24. My Foster father taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand.

#25. My Foster father taught me about JUSTICE .
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you

Feel free to add your own well learned home school lessons below..

LOL..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Comedy is my second name cant you tell..I've been called so many names because of it to..Goose,nutter,wally etc and some that I cant mention on here or I might get banned you know ..Glad you had a chuckle though,yes I'm still around, just I Admin on one site & float on a few others on the net that are far more active that's all, so I pop over here just to keep a energy thread flowing,plant some thought seeds to see how many will grow and then shoot off again...Blue Ray Seraphim starseeds tend to not like to stay stuck in one place for too long,we are spontaneous and like constant pulses of energy didn't you know that,well you do now..LOL..

8114997091?profile=original

• oooo.  now you have definitely peaked my interest.  i may have to pick your brain some.  but i'll do that through messaging.  so, keep an eye out.

and, just for the record, one of the most common names folks have called me is "warped" due to my unconventional (ah-hum) humor and thought processes.

see you around!

• Have you noticed the font on this post changing each the time to different text formatting?, LOL I'm not kidding you it's changed like 3 times now, not by my hands either,but I had it one style when I posted it, then when I came to respond to your first comment on it, it changed to another, now I've come again to respond and its changed again.. I'm like I wonder if I'm doing that with my energies,cos I haven't changed it manually at all..it's weird..it's doing it itself..-stares around the room,shrugs shoulders, thinking this is crazy-

• that justice one is soooo true.  and it works!

my mom used to tell me that when i grew up, she hoped i'd have one just like me, and i'll be damned if it didn't happen!  the only difference is that, i got one just like me. . . only with testosterone!  i'm still thanking her for that.  lol

thanks for the chuckle vlada.  nice to see you're still lurking about.  and judging from my in box, you've been pretty busy.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Indigo Children Focus Group
[SanandasEagles] Russian Kid Claims He Is From Mars, Says That All Humans Live Forever | Your News…
May 11, 2016
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"All of that is made up rubbish and lies.."
Oct 25, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"May I just say firstly that I personally didn't write the above added discussion post Stefanie…"
Oct 24, 2014
evonne. replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Dear Nancy,the past week for me has been one of being told with my clarity,to investigate on google…"
Oct 24, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Have you noticed the font on this post changing each the time to different text formatting?, LOL…"
Jan 17, 2014
nighteyes replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"oooo.  now you have definitely peaked my interest.  i may have to pick your brain some.  but i'll…"
Jan 17, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Comedy is my second name cant you tell..I've been called so many names because of it…"
Jan 17, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion What Is Starseed Alliance International (SAI) & UNITE THE COLLECTIVE TEAM LIGHT.. in Indigo Children Focus Group
"Concepts on Ascension and Integrating Higher Frequencies of Experience.An introduction to the new…"
Jan 17, 2014
More…