8110415697?profile=originalFriends,

I am proud of My Country and Thank God that I am in India...

My Country has Given So many Spiritual Masters....I am Proud Of My country...

I have visited so many countries....But I like and Love My India...

Actually I believe in our Global Village....The world has narrowed and we are living with each other as One United Consciousness in Unity....

I believe in Unity in Diversity.....

Human beings are same all over the world as far as the psychology is concerned....

No difference in Anatomical or The Physiological structures...

but the way of Living the Life is definitely different...hospitality and caring for another you will learn here...

Now the time has come to change our Vibrations so that we all can leave the 3rd Dimension vibrations to uplift at 5th Dimension...by our better Style of Living and behaving....

Every person on this planet Earth should try to help our Mother Earth, Planet Earth to Ascend in 5th Dimension as easily and early as possible...

This work we all Global Light workers are doing and know our Mission well...

Unity is very much required.....that will give us more strength....

We are Indians like to share our Spiritual work with each and Every one of this Planet....

We all are One....We all need Peace & Prosperity....Any person from any country is the same....

Love is Same to feel and God is There to give us the same and equal Love, Light and everything with out any discrimination....WE ARE ONE AND UNITED.....PLEASE FEEL ONENESS....

SEPARATION IS ILLUSION....

WE ARE UNIVERSAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS....WHITE BROTHERHOOD.......I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THIS......AND WE HAVE TO MATERIALIZE IT......AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE....

EVERY BODY FROM ANY COUNTRY CAN COME AND JOIN WITH ME.....

I am a Disciple Of Swami Vivekananda....from Sri Ramakrishna Mission....

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114406882?profile=original

• Dear Rajnish,

Thanks for the beautiful Picture of Swamiji....

Love & Blessings....

Sohiniben.

8114397300?profile=original

• Dear Rajnish,

Thanks for Parshuram's Picture....

Sohiniben.

8114393052?profile=originalMy Gurudev....Shri RamaKrishna Paramhansa....Guru of Sri Swami Vivekananda....!!

• Dear Devi,

Any way...we all are one...Message for any body is for that person from the divine...we are just the instruments....

Some people are of course poor here but their Hearts are not poor but they have a good hope....

India will lead the whole world...and the Time is just coming...not far...

Sohiniben.

• Dear Esshna,

The picture you have sent to me is Guru Dattatreya....the Combination of all the Three deities....of Creation Bhrahma...Of Maintenance Vishnu...of Destruction ...Shankar....

and Mount Girnar at my town Junagadh have his Footsteps at the height of 10,000 steps...more than 3500 Meters height...and people will go to salute Him on Special occasions.

You are with me....and we are One staying at different places ...speaking different language...and may be different in our all the traditions....But at subconscious level we are one as a Spirit...so far as the nature of Soul or Spirit is concerned....

Thanks a lot for being with me....

I have explained about the photo you have send me of Guru...Dattatreya....The Master of All the Masters...and on that when i saved was written Goddess....so I have to explain it....

Sohiniben.

8114370493?profile=original

• Dear Galina,

I am very much pleased with your concerned....

We are One and are Global Citizens....

Thanks for your Support...

Sohiniben.

8114371054?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in India
The effects of this complete Eclipse will remain for three days and the day of New Year is also on…
Nov 13, 2012
Ranjan Kumar Mishra replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion India Is The Place Where We will See The Golden Age To Start With....Now The Time Has Arrived... in India
""
Sep 30, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion India Is The Place Where We will See The Golden Age To Start With....Now The Time Has Arrived... in India
"Dear Rajnish,
Thanks for the beautiful Picture of Swamiji....
Love & Blessings....
Sohiniben."
Sep 29, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion India Is The Place Where We will See The Golden Age To Start With....Now The Time Has Arrived... in India
"Dear Rajnish,
Thanks for Parshuram's Picture....
Sohiniben.
My Gurudev....Shri RamaKrishna…"
Sep 28, 2012
"Dear Devi,
Any way...we all are one...Message for any body is for that person from the divine...we…"
Sep 28, 2012
"Dear Esshna,
The picture you have sent to me is Guru Dattatreya....the Combination of all the Three…"
Sep 15, 2012
"Dear Galina,
I am very much pleased with your concerned....
We are One and are Global…"
Sep 15, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in India
Friends,I am proud of My Country and Thank God that I am in India...My Country has Given So many…
Sep 14, 2012
More…