8110465854?profile=original

The effects of this complete Eclipse will remain for three days and the day of New Year is also on the next day of Solar Eclipse.....
Now we all are passing through the tremendous power of Energies and solar Energies are responsible for lots of Changes for the coming New year....

Sohiniben.

8110465874?profile=original

8110466087?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in India
The effects of this complete Eclipse will remain for three days and the day of New Year is also on…
Nov 13, 2012
Ranjan Kumar Mishra replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion India Is The Place Where We will See The Golden Age To Start With....Now The Time Has Arrived... in India
""
Sep 30, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion India Is The Place Where We will See The Golden Age To Start With....Now The Time Has Arrived... in India
"Dear Rajnish,
Thanks for the beautiful Picture of Swamiji....
Love & Blessings....
Sohiniben."
Sep 29, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion India Is The Place Where We will See The Golden Age To Start With....Now The Time Has Arrived... in India
"Dear Rajnish,
Thanks for Parshuram's Picture....
Sohiniben.
My Gurudev....Shri RamaKrishna…"
Sep 28, 2012
"Dear Devi,
Any way...we all are one...Message for any body is for that person from the divine...we…"
Sep 28, 2012
"Dear Esshna,
The picture you have sent to me is Guru Dattatreya....the Combination of all the Three…"
Sep 15, 2012
"Dear Galina,
I am very much pleased with your concerned....
We are One and are Global…"
Sep 15, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in India
Friends,I am proud of My Country and Thank God that I am in India...My Country has Given So many…
Sep 14, 2012
More…