Jumbled up mess.

I am born on June 21, 1988.  Depending on weather or not its leap year, I'm cancer or a Gemini. In Chinese, I'm an earth dragon. Oddest, I HATE  summer. Anything over 75 is too damn hot for me and I feel like I'm about to die. I prefer cooler, misty, cloudy days than the dry, sunny, hot days. Is my signs just crossed weird because I was born a few weeks late? 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo
    You were born with the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Virgo. Internally, you are somewhat timid, reserved, and mistrustful. In fact, at times you may become overly cautious. However, you are naturally receptive and instinctive. Your individuality is fanciful and imaginative. You are very influenced by physical surroundings. Externally you are not much different, except that others view you as a person who is exacting about detail. You criticize a great deal, and it is almost an art for you. However, there is no malicious motivation; rather, you want to show your abilities as an analyzer of mankind. You are quite easy-going, but perhaps somewhat irresolute. You are basically humanistic and do not like violence.

Ascendant in Gemini, Mercury in the First House
    At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Gemini was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mercury is located in the first house.
    Your ascending sign and the position of its ruler offers general information concerning the overall trends of the course of life and complements the data pertaining to your temperament, given previously by the analysis of the combined positions of the Sun and Moon.
    Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac and among its key psychological influences over life there are the following: intellectual activities, humanism, and abhorrence of violence, constant doubt of all mental concepts, hesitancy and academic interest.
    People whose ascending sign is Gemini usually appear as elegant, slender, expressive, and with very humane facial expressions. They are individuals with some literary inclination, dexterous with manual labors and crafts, apt, able, witty, inventive and very curious and subtle.
    A Gemini in the ascendant will always distinguish herself by her rather eloquent speech and writing, her much occupied daily life, and her perpetual lack of an ability to effect swift and determined decisions. As a Gemini, you should try to compensate your hesitancy with fast thinking.
    Your disposition to life-events will be kind and generous (within bounds) but not always fortunate, because of too much vacillation in decision-making circumstances. You possess the capability of rising in life because of your own intellectual assets.
    Your mind is open and generous, and your intellect self-sufficient; yet on many occasions, judgment will appear as "twisted". You should restrain useless discussion, strife, and unprofitable argument as they're your worst enemies.
    To achieve success, you should stress your literary and scientific studies, give free hand to your brilliant intellect in warranted circumstances, and apply your diligent nature to writing, traveling, communications, and human analysis. In all these activities you are at your best.
    You seem to be definitely signified with a restless and changeable spirit prone to perpetual concern and questioning.
    Communication, writing, speech, make for a hectic life and may result in making you a nervous and hurried person, incapable of tranquillity.

Sun in the First House
    The Sun is in the first house. You are by nature energetic, proud and self-assertive. You project yourself enthusiastically and energetically into all situations. Your naturally outgoing disposition and personable manner usually make a good impression on people.
    Your heightened self-perception puts you in touch with a strong sense of will, and you can manipulate your will to suit your aims and desires in life. This position of the Sun gives the capacity for leadership, for you tend to attract people and to have a strong influence on them when they are with you.
    You do not like to depend on others, but you hold on to your friends, for they are usually pleased to help you when you need it. You are willing to help close friends who are deserving, but only if you know that your efforts will be appreciated.
    You often prefer to work alone. However, this is not your only choice, for you adapt well to working with people as long as
  • Hi, Heather;

I see no one has responded to your question yet, so I thought I might provide a little help.  First off, you will be either a Gemini or a Cancer, irrespecitve of whether it's leap year or no.  To know for sure, you can have a personal birth chart drawn up.  There are sites on the web that are totally free and anonymous, if you desire it.   You will need these pieces of info:

1. birth date

2. exact birth time, usually on the birth certificate

3. location, such as town and state or province, etc.

Plug this information into the forms and voila! you will get your birth chart.    You can see the position of the sun.  It will be either at the very end of Gemini, or the very beginning degrees of Cancer.   So you're Sun is "on the cusp".

You'll also be able to see your rising sign - the sign on the left of the chart at the horizontal cross bar that splits the chart in half.  This is a very important and strong influence, and often when people feel that they don't exactly match their sun sign, many times they will see that they have attributes of their rising sign mixed in.   Human beings are complex, and we all have all the signs and planets in our charts - they just express differently in each different chart. 

Here are a couple of sites to get a birth chart from:

http://www.astro.com/atlas

http://alabe.com/freechart/

Hope that helps!

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

heather n breece replied to heather n breece's discussion Jumbled up mess. in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
"Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo
You were born with the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Virgo.…"
Mar 26, 2012
Deb replied to heather n breece's discussion Jumbled up mess. in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
"Hi, Heather;
I see no one has responded to your question yet, so I thought I might provide a little…"
Mar 21, 2012
somesayimnot posted a discussion in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
 I don't know how familiar everyone is with biorhythm charts, but--as we know--everyone goes…
Mar 20, 2012
heather n breece posted a discussion in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
I am born on June 21, 1988.  Depending on weather or not its leap year, I'm cancer or a Gemini.…
Mar 18, 2012
libralea posted a discussion in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
Hello, I am looking for anyone who can help me understand my birth date/sign better. I would really…
May 25, 2011
Sahara posted a discussion in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
Hello :) I am interested in knowing more about this chart. Am I Pleiadian as I was told? etc. Also,…
Oct 17, 2010
MGem80 posted a discussion in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
We came together 10 years ago, but we were halted by circumstance. We came back together in early…
Oct 6, 2010
Kaystar replied to Kaystar's discussion Ascension & does our blueprint still apply? in Horoscopes and Readings Focus Group
"I have done a horoscope for myself,but would love another interpretation if pos, Birthdate: 5th Feb…"
Aug 27, 2010
More…