11:11

Not directly related to anything about starfleet, I wanted to write my feelings about this phenomenon too.

It's about seeing numbers and sequences like 11:11 (although not limited to 11:11, can be lots of similar sequences) much more often than it would normally be expected.

(At least, for myself) such sequences are most easily seen on clocks. It is like magic, you want to learn the time and BOOM! It is 11:11! (or a similar interesting sequence; 3:33, 11:01 etc.) It is like someone put so much effort into this to make sure you see that number on time.

Reminds me of this sudden irresistably-powerful urge to look at sky to see starships. You just HAVE TO look at it. I still wonder not "why", but "how" this happens.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Inner openness to higher frequencies - flowing with soul purpose - brings us into a more conscious, aware alignment with the flow of Divine Order, in my experience, which expresses through the universal coding of number and geometric sequences at the 'building blocks of Life level'.

I also love the way soul alignment reflects into physical so precisely in so many ways, and enjoy the number sequences and how the 'gateways' of 11:11 (and  12:12 etc) 'pop up' along the way.  :)

unnamed-1.jpg

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Joanna replied to Arda's discussion First Encounters in Galactic Federation Starfleet
"Beautiful, thanks for sharing, Amparo. It's wonderful to hear about other people's contact…"
Sep 17, 2018
Joanna replied to Arda's discussion 11:11 in Galactic Federation Starfleet
"Inner openness to higher frequencies - flowing with soul purpose - brings us into a more conscious,…"
Jul 16, 2018
Arda posted a discussion in Galactic Federation Starfleet
Not directly related to anything about starfleet, I wanted to write my feelings about this…
Jul 14, 2018
Joanna replied to Arda's discussion First Encounters in Galactic Federation Starfleet
"Hi Arda,
Lovely to read about your contact and connection. :) 
My first sighting was also of 4…"
Jul 13, 2018
Arda posted a discussion in Galactic Federation Starfleet
On Earth, my first contact with our airborne division was a close encounter with a few of their…
Jun 25, 2018
More…