2528fake_profiles2529.jpg

Have you ever experienced the frustration on the internet of people in sites claiming they are one person and then suddenly you see them as another on a different website,then another by changing their user names but all profile info is familiar and or they go about deleting themselves and creating a new profile even but you just know its fake.... and you know for sure who they are for real as a soul as their energy patterns they cannot change,cos you've followed their path from site to site,and wondered why do they do this?,for what reason?

I can understand people using avatar's for privacy and user names even for the same reasons,but what's so confusing is changing them so often, and then pretending to be someone else all together personality wise also to which is so damn obvious if your empathic you suss this out fast..

This has happened to me often but and because I rely kinda on 3 main soul connection senses..

1. Photographic memory 2. Energy signatures 3. Empathic Soul Intuition I get frustrated with this often..

Now I know people will do what they want on the net it's free will after all, and it's a persons right to do what they want for many reasons also,it could well be just they are bored and want to get lost in their own fantasy realms as a creator soul having fun and thinking they arnt hurting anyone really in their actions and if they are being true in soul spirit and not hurting anyone really then hey its like online video gaming isnt it and no harm is done,it's their reality after all....

But  what when you can sense they have some kind of ulterior motive,or are hiding something not just their identity either,it's to weird to explain you just know... after all if it's for privacy your allowed to have an avatar & user name on a social network site...but other than this why enter a connection continually over and over for no reason with fake names etc... it's a waste of energies in my eyes and goes nowhere its just 'PLAY A GAME'....

What I'm trying to gather is why they do it,like what's their motive or pull,are they just lonely or truely demented minds? or..is it cos they haven't managed to get on with a person for e.g a personality clash occurred say and there's been a falling out for instance from it, so then they think if they change their name & particulars on their profile this may help to give them another chance to fool that person into further conversations or a connection they obviously so desperately want by thinking they are someone else and their not doing anything wrong?...but when your the victim of their crazy draining twisted mindset it makes you kinda paranoid of the normal every day genuine person out there just having fun filling in time and not hurting anyone.

Its kinda like the old saying it takes one bad apple to spoil the whole barrel...trust issues occur..

Or is it they really don't care emotionally speaking about anything of  even the other person what so ever as they have the hurting scorned other person syndrome...so with revengeful intent and being on the net it's just a game to them anyway to play with peoples minds to their advantage in a manipulative negative hostile manner for power e.g the emotional manipulator and control freak?

Do they have more sinister motives behind their profile shifting so often... e.g sexual harassment cover-up moving from victim to victim,like PSI sexual Vampirism or Paedophilia even?

What about when you see a person making two profiles in the same social site and using them both for deceitful game playing with members as I saw once...are they mentally insane talking to themselves when this scenario happens?...

e.g. One Avatar & profile would ask for a photo reading service in a posted discussion format,& post a real photo presumably of themselves on it... then when no one responded to that posted request - they would change their user name make another fake profile [this still being the same person just they are under another username] would then came on and post a reply to their other very fake profile in effect entering a full on conversation with themselves......

As if no one would know the difference well most people wouldn't but Empaths can and so in doing this they hoped this would then spark conversations from others thinking they were two separate people talking to each other..

I tell yah it was really hilarious watching this happen,cos I knew myself they were the same person by reading their energy signatures also they forgot they hadn't changed their fake profile avatar image on both profiles and it was the same person just the another photo was at a different angle LOL. seriously what is going through their minds???

And then of course you also have those who really do have definite sinister intentions to scam people,get into their reality residences even and or send burglars to their homes,because people give out too much private info even their address's.... Facebook is well known for this type of fake profiler...it's a haven for negative intended mindsets and people are so dumb to give out too much info to complete strangers on their walls for this criminal to get so easily....

Criminals using fake social media profiles to target victims

Read more on that: HERE

So what are peoples thoughts on this topic...

and how can it be prevented even??

care to share your funny experiences with these shape-shifters...

its Empath funny comedy time..

~VlAdA Sui GeNeRiS~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I suggest you either go away and comment on another post Barry or think better about what your really saying on this one.. as your not helping anyone here on this post with your negative comments, I dont need to learn anything from you either,my posts are loaded just fine actually,they are accessible to everyone or they wouldn't be responding,but rather its the other way around,you need a lesson in humility more than anything else... you say you cant read text now, Oh then why are you on this thread at all then even reading & responding to begin with..is it too much trouble for you to read and comprehend what's been spoken about,is it too over your intellect in other words,well take it as a lesson and learn something...change your tune and attitude also, it would help for you to have a nicer flowing discussion would it not?..

• Oh nice Barbara thank-you.. I heard about Thich Nhat Hanh's brain haemorrhage & illness just this week,and sent him healing energies for a speedy recovery..yes he is a beautiful soul & speaks truths..now getting back to these site relationships,& fake profiles etc..There are many souls in here that are Starchildren,myself one of them and they are classified as Eclectic in nature in our spiritual beliefs,it is something we were used to offworld,as there are no human religions in the cosmos only soul family unity, as we don't fit into any one class or criteria we accept the all in freedom of the souls path it so chooses,we rebel against the controlling mannerisms of any kind,as we dislike the fact we are not able to simply just be us,free spirits and that we bring important information to make these changes in human's via thought consciousness through our own thought process's outwards to others,this is why we stand out different to many people and cant seem be understood fully why others dont see our thinking,alas that's the 3D consciousness for you,where as our consciousness resides above 3D..we also hold many gifts that we use from birth,even if we don't fully understand how we use them or how to control them ourselves,we tend to kinda learn how, over time...it's not easy being Indigo when your young as our soul still has to go through the normal human learning phases into soul adulthood. As far as labelling is concerned its just one of those things we have to accept how else can anyone name something to talk about it if one dosnt..give it a name anyway...And we also resonate on higher frequencies yes,our consciousness is normally above 3D and into the 4-5thD and beyond  multidimensionality or were considered multiverse cosmic travellers,many are very old souls from original light source into creation,the first humans to have incarnated on Earth millenniums ago and are seen as emissaries in the first world,many hold keys called cartesian cordinate veca codes created by our offworld races on other planets,and when you meet another on your soul journey these codes get ignited you could say and you know your equally matched in soul frequencies via them...I could keep on rambling all about being Indigo, but I've let it unfold on its own accord in here on other posts.

You know when one thinks about friendships in these sites they often think of an external process - your fulfilment will come from outside yourself,from another person on your path. The first step many often take to create a satisfying relationship is to look for someone else to satisfy ones needs,but the key to successful relationships is actually within ourselves,so it is no wonder that in looking outside ourselves for fulfilment many often experience disappointment,resentment,and frustration. Truly satisfying relationships begin inside,the primary relationship is your relationship with yourself, all other relationships are simply mirrors of it. Therefore,if you believe you are unlovable or if you are constantly critical of yourself in fear of being hurt from everyone,you will continue to attract people and create situations that reinforce this belief. Conversely,as you learn to love yourself,you will automatically receive the love and appreciation from others that you desire. If you are committed to yourself and to the truth,you will attract others with equal commitment, as it is in law of attraction.Look for patterns in people you have been choosing to associate with,What were they like? How did you feel about them? What happened to the friendship for it to end? Do you see any patterns repeating themselves? if so make a list of these similarities these are the things you need to work on changing.Once you identify the pattern or patterns,ask yourself how this reflects your internal relationship with yourself..For example,if I am attracted to critical people,this means I am being critical of myself,or If I am attracted to people who are emotionally supportive of me,this means I am supportive of myself get me..Often we are not aware of how much we control our relationships until we look at these patterns and in doing so were looking at ourself in the mirror at the same time. Once you see what you have been doing,your tendency will be to blame yourself,Please Dont. The point I'm getting at is to see that you have the power to change the pattern of your friendships or relationships by working on yourself not to get hung up on wishing you'd behaved differently or they'd been different do you get me? they wont be different,that's their soul journey to learn on their path and evolve from it... I hope this helps in some way,all answers lie within you...Well also remember how that old saying goes, nothing can hurt you if you don't allow it to,or that you dont let it get under your skin...I know that's easier said than done in many cases,but if you take the notion onboard at least and think it when ever anyone says or does anything that's really cruel and of no benefit to you as a human to better yourself,like its not going to help you in anyway,you can address it,but then let it run off your back like water does on a duck,that's the other saying most will say in this situation.....Oh & how about accepting rather than repelling accept all the things you already know,that you've expressed in this discussion above to, everything... now once you've done that,embrace it, there's a reason why you are the way you are it's to be used in some way that suits you to assist others,like a healer of sorts,you now know what to look out for in the way they project themselves aye.. that's why psychics,empath's,sensitives & Indigo's,Crystalline,Octrines help people in their daily realities,I know what your experiencing as I've been through it myself so I'm not talking rubbish,its horrid when these people think they can have one over you persay,or place you in fear,when you said you sensed the negative vibe on this post you were correct it was there and still is via one person,but that tells me your empathic to.. ..how about reading a bit more about empath's if you havnt already and understanding the process's they go through so you can put things into practise,being an empath is trial and error in learning to adjust and manage is it not? think of ways you can use these gifts you have..how about if you can read people this well,then offer them readings to release those energies,use them in some way like this...hope that helps..read,read and more read get knowledge on it all.

• From my old days as a troll-hunter I can testify that it takes about 6 months of observation and reporting to get notorious trolls banned from a site.

Gathering evidence on double accounts and malevolent trolling is a full time job and can only be done by either people who get paid to be online, or by people who doesn't have anything better to do (unemployed loosers, like me for instance. I'm not a looser though, I'm just forbidden from operating any form of corporation or company for three more years, which in effect makes me unemployed by default). :)

PS.

The reason for why I'm under such strict sanctions for another 3 years is because I used my business rather large income, to give low/no interest loans to people in extreme need and under a "pay when you can instead of when I say so"-contract.

The Elite sure didn't like that. At least not if it's done by someone as successful as me. I made a difference for many people. That of course, could not be tolerated by the Elite. ;)

• Oh Barbara why did you delete your response comment,always speak your truths, be true to self and dont be afraid to do so either,infact informing others is thus inspiring them to awakening to traits etc to look out for..

• It's hard to prove when they are using two or three different computers and supposedly they are on very good terms with Ben and they always have their nose stuck in his business influencing him against posters they do not like. Ben only wants to be fair and does try whenever it's brought to his attention. If you haven't guessed by now being owner of this site is like herding cats.

• Not only that but there are some posters who have more than one account just in case one account get's banned they can still get on the website and cause trouble. After awhile you get to know who they are and their game. Some even have two or three personas they use at the same time. It's all just a game to them so I take nothing they say personally.

• lol yea, sometimes when the more obvious cabal cr@p gets posted here, there's always like 2-3 people that instantly post something like "this is the truth" in the comment field within minutes of the post.

That is a clear indication of fishy'ness. ;)

• Oh dude dude,yes go away I had no intentions of being in a win win situation at all,didnt know there was an argument, I was simply stating facts and you cant see it that way.. that's your own intention...did you get a kick.. your just being immature now to..proving even more that your a feeder..your perception is all up the Shute to you make assumptions based on nothing but your own Ego kicking in hard is it..LOL

• Ahh LOL now your  just showing me classic signs of being a 2D  PSI Energy Vampire troll yourself with this response here totally..see it shows everyone here who you really are and your attitude, so I was 100% accurate in my last comment if I used paragraphs or not dosnt matter to me, the words still say the same correct message, your consciousness needs to be awakened..your still in full Ego..big time to..got a warrior spirit I see...but have a nice day..go drive in your nice black race car from your profile, get your thrills..unless you want to battle with me on here,which can be just as much fun..

• OMG your telling you cant even read my username,Ive been in this site for years, many know who I am...plus when its general English just in curser script,do you need to go back to school to learn how to read scripts maybe or what... my name is Vlada Mikahl Schoon and my user name is Sui Generis its Latin for 'Unique energy'..and yes I do know men & woman who are PSI Vampires and hit on woman & guys in this site and many other spiritual sites to... they are rampant on the internet full stop, obviously no one has hit on you because of your Ego and how you portray yourself outwards...plus your energies are too low and its because of your ego & attitude..Vampires enjoy high vibrations not 2D frequencies[truth] but by all means watch me, I'm well worth watching I assure you and learn from things I say & post,I've been doing it long enough...but what your comment tells me is I bumped your soul and pushed your Ego and you couldn't help but bite back with negativity..no I'm not the only one who has posted info on Psychic Sexual Deviant Vampires in this site either you obviously havnt read them,you picked up this thread because my energies have placed it on the top of the post list..where other posts have been lost over the years in the archives

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion INTERNET FAKE PROFILE FRUSTRATIONS... in Empaths
"You dont care about anyone but yourself as your in full swing Ego..its very obvious to everyone…"
Nov 23, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion INTERNET FAKE PROFILE FRUSTRATIONS... in Empaths
"I suggest you either go away and comment on another post Barry or think better about what your…"
Nov 23, 2014
"Oh nice Barbara thank-you.. I heard about Thich Nhat Hanh's brain haemorrhage & illness just this…"
Nov 22, 2014
"Oh really dude your so relentless arnt you,plus your making so many manifested assumptions of me…"
Nov 22, 2014
"Education isnt a bad vibe though is it, if you pass on thoughts its your right to have free will to…"
Nov 22, 2014
"Dude run away.. nothing to do with distraction gees, I was genuinely responding to Barbara who…"
Nov 22, 2014
Acute Observer replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion INTERNET FAKE PROFILE FRUSTRATIONS... in Empaths
"From my old days as a troll-hunter I can testify that it takes about 6 months of observation and…"
Nov 22, 2014
"Oh Barbara why did you delete your response comment,always speak your truths, be true to self and…"
Nov 22, 2014
More…