18 Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia

The Call of 13 Shamans is a four-day festival where Shamans from all corners of the globe gather near the village of Khorum-Dag, the spiritually charged centre point of the Asian continent. This festival coincides with natural cosmic cycles and its purpose is to help maintain harmony between humanity and the universe.

Original Publishing: The Siberian Times 

1_670.jpg2_670.jpg3_670.jpginside-before-furious-call_670.jpg

inside-16_670.jpginside-17_670.jpg1410419346221_wps_5_Shamans_Siberia_18_must_c_670.jpginside-smiling-man_670.jpginside-drumming-man_670.jpg

inside-drumming-first_670.jpginside-initiation-drinking_670.jpginside-initiation-close-up_670.jpginside-initiation_670.jpginside-dancing_670.jpginside-before-the-cave_670.jpginside-call-of-the-past_670.jpginformation_items_1629_670.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• The photos are fantastic...Would love to have been around all those shamans, the energies must have been astounding...What an awesome share!

• Amazing photos, Kel ... (you can almost feel the energy flowing from the Shamans) really vivid colors too, very uplifting to see, and inspiring to me as a painter. I am tempted to borrow one of them and paint it on canvas using oils :-)

Thank you so much for sharing such an uplifting post :-) 

• Thanks for checking it out, Luke - would be lovely to paint them if I had a smidge of your talent :-) 

• great pictures Kelly ..i like the turquoise emblem on the feather head dress ....Thousands of years a the European continent was once the home of the native tribes ..

• Thanks, Hellen, can you imagine how long it took to make those costumes?  Beautiful.  I wish I had been there, it looks amazing to have such different shamans from all over working together. 

• yes it must have took days to make these costumes Kelly .i have to agree they are beautiful ..yes, i like to know their history and many other things..

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። liked Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
Jun 23, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
""
Jun 23, 2023
Hellen replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
"yes it must have took days to make these costumes Kelly .i have to agree they are beautiful ..yes,…"
Jan 25, 2016
Marique replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
"The photos are fantastic...Would love to have been around all those shamans, the energies must have…"
Jan 24, 2016
Kelly Lightchalice replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
"Thanks, Hellen, can you imagine how long it took to make those costumes?  Beautiful.  I wish I had…"
Jan 24, 2016
Kelly Lightchalice replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
"Thanks for checking it out, Luke - would be lovely to paint them if I had a smidge of your talent…"
Jan 24, 2016
Luke replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
"Amazing photos, Kel ... (you can almost feel the energy flowing from the Shamans) really vivid…"
Jan 23, 2016
Hellen replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Incredible Photographs Of The Shaman Gathering In Siberia in Bless the Tea Time
"great pictures Kelly ..i like the turquoise emblem on the feather head dress ....Thousands of years…"
Jan 23, 2016
More…