The Prophecy Part 2

Oki doki.

This part in my dream last night stuck out like a sore thumb and I'm pretty damn sure I get what it means. I've been following the moon's orbit the last two nights (and will be doing so again tonight to confirm for a triple check) and it has beyond a doubt set where it rose. It was up high in the sky at 6:45 pm, to the North/East of Orion at near half moon, then at around 8 PM at the same point it began setting where it rose.

Why the hell this isn't reported in the news is absolutely beyond me. I triple checked last night, it was freezing but I stayed out there a good while to make sure I wasn't confusing the moon with any other celestial objects which is sorta very hard to do on a clear night. I even had my glasses on, yes, I was actually wearing my glasses. It's a rare thing. 

I figured I might have had it confused the first night as there was thick fog, but no. It definitely set after it rose. By 10pm Orion had set and the moon was fading into the horizon again. I told Zann this as I was freaking out and he seems to think it's the moon changing it's orbit to rise with the sun. If this is true then it actually means the moon has been in the process of slowly changing it's orbit for a while now, it's only just become noticeable now as it's setting at a time where people are still awake. 

Then last night I had a dream of a very large and elongated jumbo jet accompanied by two military choppers dwarfed by the size of this large jet was slowly making it's way to the far north of the globe, somewhere to a hidden military base in far northern Russia, but the base was owned by the U.S. The jet was carrying goods that were absolutely essential to the NWO's campaign. 

What the goods were I don't know, my guess would be exotic mobile (No, not phones) technology for soldiers during their take-over-the-streets-and-force-people-into-accepting-police-state-during-protests which is what it felt like, but it wasn't confirmed. All I saw was the plane and I just picked this up from the feel and energy of the dream, no one told me this. However a day later in the dream I saw the exact same plane fly past my place. 

I was running for cover so they couldn't see me (fear of nwo surveillance, planes) but peeked out under the cover of this strange umbrella thing I was hiding under and to my shock I saw the plane wasn't flying. It was being dragged backwards in mid air along with the choppers by some sort of magnetic technology only the craft doing this was invisible. Then a message, I guess like a text box appeared in the sky near the plane which said something along the lines of;

"This plane, the property of the NWO is being confiscated due to the people's choice of ascension in this alternate timeline."

Basically everyone on Earth had just entered an alternate timeline as soon as the plane was dragged back which meant we were actually going to ascend (those who choose to) and the NWO would be basically powerless to stop it even if they tried which they still would despite loosing their goods and technology because they're a bunch of die hard stupids.

I think this act of the plane going backwards really has something to do with the moon though as well, not just the removal of lethal exotic toys the children running the planet shouldn't have. It definitely had that metaphorical element. What do you guys think?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OK, have ANY of you thought that the might be 2 MOONS!

One was hidden and is now being seen.  This planet always had 2 moons.

It will again.

• yes and no, it covers what it must to keep most things alive, but yes it's essentially (like the rest of us are soon to be, at war with something)
  • yer i'm still not so sure that i will completly accend or that i have a full grasp on it yet!

all i know is that my purpose is to protect mother earth and her creature's of all kinds shapes and size's and to do so i must remain here!

then again what's stopping your gardens and the spiritual world from colliding into our "reality" and all hell breaking loose without warning?

• Wholly crudiddles.

I swear, on any bible, or quran or whatever you wan tme to, the moon has gone in the wrong direction.

I went out on my front yard at 7:00 p.m., and looked at the moon, and it was up in the sky, high above.  then I went out at 8:00 p.m., and the moon had moved like it usually does, except, IT HAD GONE EAST.

This entire day I have sepnt trying to tell people, the MOON HAS FRICKING GONE IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.  And the only thing a few people did was go, huh, well I guess the moon decided it wanted to do something else, adn I'm like, FUCKK, LOOK, IT'S the FUCKIONG MOON for christ's sake!  It's only as unusual for the moon to go in the completely opposite direction it's supposed to as, say, a fricking UFO landing on the White House lawn!!!\

GOD, one person even tried to disprove me, and said the planet rotated clockwise.  Arrgghh...

So you're not crazy in that the moon's crazy, but everyone thinks I am.  Everyone commented on how it would have been in the news, and I'm like I know, it should be instead of rotten old Osama Bin Laden.  Who gives a fuck about him when the MOON is going in the WRONG DIRECTION???

Arrrgh!

So.  um, yah, just wanted to say that, don't know bout the dream.

• whoa ease up turbo it happens, i caused a full moon for 2 days straight even to the point where the moon was able to be seen at 4pm in the arvo clear as day, the nooblet sheeps see only what they want to process, and i bet you didn't hear about THAT moon in the paper, it's been happening for years and you'll find there's ALLOT that certain higher powers REFUSE to allow to get into the paper for unrest at the idea of pure fear!

it's not just the moon either my friend many things can change and nobody would take you seriously lol

hence the reason the boys have the rule that once you hit the pub gate's or public the spiritual stuff ENDS get's left behind because in todays society we are bound by these things, i have been a known spiritualist for a LONG ass time and not one person has brought me tarrot cards or rune's  to the point where i had to buy my own, i mean they found me but that's not the point!

where being shut out in hope the veil will remain and stay strong wich might i add is actually happpening much to my disgust!!! -.-

• Sorry... just, it's so weird how everyone is so indifferent about it.
    • It's all good J, many people are at different stages of awareness.  

It's important not to force anything on anyone, as they become resistant.  Asking questions is always good, and if you notice they are refusing to go past an assumption, just move on. lol

• http://ascension2012.webs.com/ Light Body and Ascension here!!!
  • Well I guess it is about thime then.
    • yer i kinda was self taught most of this ay, since i'm autistic my brain naturally see's through the veil and ellusion that is placed infront of us, i can see everything, infact i had to learn the oppisite i had to learn to see the daydream that was infront of everybody else to stop me from going insane or being called loony toon!

i LOVE the bhuddist ways since i reflect ALLOT of my leassons through them, i do not follow it closely but i take in teh base morals and standerds and mainly just took the self control, use of energy and how to direct it through different forms of meditation, see people keep saying accending yet i find it curiouse since all where doing is activating a powerfull side of our brains that 99% of the population refuse's to be able to use!

so essentially where not actually going anywhere other than inside our own minds, it's very rare for the soul to actually leave the body unless your in a high state of meditation and protection (or there's the dumbass's who go haha haha lol look what i can do, and get themselve's screwed up in the process -.-)
      yes i've seen what happens when a sarcastic little twit gets hold of VERY powerful magic scrolls or reads the wrong book -.-

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

GOOFY replied to Lucia Revere's discussion Angels Path in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
"my poems are storie's are all very much real, i lived this experience personally, a fight with…"
Sep 22, 2011
Lucia Revere replied to Lucia Revere's discussion Angels Path in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
"I dont know how to say this, but I have read this before
I find it amazing as if I have lived it…"
Sep 21, 2011
GOOFY replied to Lucia Revere's discussion Angels Path in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
"this one i call angel of death! 
a boy once sat on a two story balcony, staring into the stars with…"
Sep 18, 2011
Lucia Revere posted a discussion in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
 Wings of Dark and Light, Silently he descends, Feet placed upon the earth, She sighs at his…
Sep 18, 2011
GOOFY replied to Skarrab's discussion Just a Question in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
"i haven't looked much at occult yet!but soon i will!the rest FACINATE'S me, especially ancient…"
Jul 5, 2011
Skarrab replied to Skarrab's discussion Just a Question in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
"Eh...I feel silly.
I shouldn't have posted that. 
Sharing my dislike that I have toward the…"
Jul 5, 2011
GOOFY replied to Skarrab's discussion Just a Question in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
"ah mate, that rae bird i tell ya,  i should know i dated her :P"
Jul 5, 2011
Ryuuzaki replied to Skarrab's discussion Just a Question in The Balance Path (Light and Dark)
"By all means, join, ask away. All of us(except Reikara :P) are nice and welcoming. 

You can…"
Jul 4, 2011
More…