Replies

• No, we learn how to count to 12 ,2000 times?
  • 2012... ??

Dunno.... other than a lighthouse that is firmly embedded in limestone whose spotlight takes 26.000 years to do 360 degrees, slowing comming around and shinning its spotlight on vessels bobbing in the water... and in that moment there will be great realisatiation, great remembering, great recognition by a lot of souls who have been drifting in the darkest ocean.. as the light shinned upon them .. they will be given the oppurtunity to sail with that light before it vanishes for another 26.000 years.. or maybe get left behind until the Light returns...

I'm not into another 26.000 year period of hanging around.. thats for sure !

To me.. 2012 is about the masses realisation of Pure Love within.. the ONE who has always been ! 

• Interesting response, and I like the reference to the light house :)
  • I humbly think that is the culmination of the process of healing and cleaning of this planet.
    So the same is prepared to Ascend to the 5th dimension.After that date the process
    continue in a different phase. Processes and Plans can be changed according with how
    The masters,Commanders evaluate how Humanity : collectivly and individually
    handle the CHANGE. Blessings to All.
  • Beta brainwaves are what we are running when our eyes are open and we are alert. These waves are highly dense and filled with static and distortions.
    You can find these BrainWave terms on a common StarWars toy for sale, so bear with me, they are universal terms.

Beta is the ONLY place we "go" where there is death, disease, fear, anger, pollution, etc. But is not US, and we are not trapped here.

When you close your eyes, you are ALREADY made up of a Finer Substance, which is Alpha Waves. Remember, you are not your body, you are a Vibrational Wave or Mind Wave.

Many are bailing out of Beta-Land alltogether and are heading for "higher ground" which is Theta. Theta is the plane of existence you visit when meditating. It is also the Plane of Manifestation, where we go to visualize and create what we need.

One can move there once a sufficient Vessel or Body-of-Light is created. Then it is only a matter of a Mind-Transfer and death will never occur for many alive today. Once this Body is more complete, there is no need to return to Beta-Land.

Beta is the Home of the Ego. It is where people believe that the guy next to them is somehow affecting Their World, when in fact, we are always in the exact same Position (in Essence).

Beta is a place just like Theta, Delta or Gamma. Delta will be the New World to conquer once we make this "upward shift". Always more Work to be done.

Most fear-based 2012 talks are written by people who do not Understand Self in Relation to the Whole.

Which reminds us why the mystery schools always had "Know Thyself" written over the entrances. It is impossible to "get in" until you understand your Multi-Dimensional Self and how it Relates to the Whole.

Thanks for reading. Love and Light to All -
    Mem Key ~ EBN Mayim
  • </ p>YO VEO EL 2012 EN AMOR Y LUZ, EN EL DESPERTAR A UN NUEVO UNIVERSO, A LA CONSCIENCIA ESPIRITUAL, A LA EVOLUCION DEL AMOR, AL UNO EN ESCENCIA, AL YO SOY UNO CONTIGO!!!

• healed ,,,surfing the wave

• A Universal Transformation which changes us and the world, it is also an Awakening to the truth, Earth changes, Dna Upgrades, and world enlightenment. sometime in 2012 or beginning of 2013 the Spiritual realm and the physical will combine into one world, which our reality will shift towards a different perception of our selves and our own environment.

It is the end of time itself as well, all this is going to be brand new for all of us.
  • I believe that 2012, or at a time near 2012, is when the people of earth (who are ready and willing to accept truth) will finally engage in the arrival of being concious of the unconsious. The people ready to spiritually advance will become fully aware of things they have unconciously always always been aware of.There will be an abundance of truth overflowing to all those who seek it. It is humanity's choice of how the future of earth will unfold. I see an abundance of love, acceptance, and an opportunity for learning like never before for our civilization. I see our 'extraterrestrial' brothers and sisters, for the first time as a whole, revealing themselves to all of mankind. I see those who are willing to love, grow, and learn carrying on their path. Where as those who fear, and seek to inflict harm and destruction towards the unknown, failing miserably; for no force is greater than God; than love. And God's will will manifest when the time is right. Humanity must prepare for the transition and learn to not fear the unknown, but embrace it.
  • DOES NOT TIME GET IN THE WAY 2012 IS HERE NOW THERE IS
    ONLY CHANGE WHEN 51 % OF MASS CONCIOUSNESS CHANGES
    ACCELARATION OF CHANGE SPEEDS UP TO WHATEVER WE HOPE
    THINK DESIRE IN OUR HEARTS FORTUNATELY WE ARE GOING
    THE RIGHT WAY ALTHOUGH AT TIMES IT MAY SEEM NOT THE
    HEAVENLY HOST ARE WAITING FOR THE PEAK A BIG RENT IN
    THE VEIL WHICH HAS BEGUN BETWEEN THEM AND US THE
    BRIDGE TO FREEDOM AT THE MOMENT THERE HAS BEEN A LULL
    IN TIME BEFORE THE STORM OF CHANGE THE INVENTION OF TIME
    HAS FRAGMENTED OUR MINDS INTO CONTINUOUS EPISODES
    OF A SOAP OPERA [LINEAR THINKING] WE ARE ENTERING COSMIC
    TIME FOR WANT OF A BETTER WORD AN EXSPANSION OF
    CONCIOUSNESS A RELEASE OF CONFINEMENT THE TIME OF LETTING GO OF THE OLD A NEW SPRINGTIME MIKE JAY
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
As a aspect of Infinity.
Mar 25, 2023
ThunderBeat posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
MAYAN PROPHESY COMES TRUE In 2004 I returned from the Mayan lands I started composing a Mayan CD.…
Aug 2, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the eleventh wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
""
Aug 2, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
Aug 1, 2013
Creating the intention for the unity consciousness         of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan…
Jun 14, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the 9th wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
"Dear Branwen,
Thanks for posting...
Sohiniben."
Jun 10, 2013
Jun 7, 2013
nighteyes posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
for those of you who may not know, the mayan grand council has been working with a documentary film…
Dec 12, 2012
More…