Replies

• 2012 is just a date in linear time. It will be what we make it to be. Hopefully enough of us will understand that the doomsday people are making money off this non-event. Enough of war and crimes against humanity, lets bring love into the world, and let it start with us.
    • Den 20/12 2012 dagen D, gå ut i världen med kärlek. Krig ska med kärlek bekämpas kan man hoppas.
    • translated is; On 20/12 2012 D-Day, go out into the world with love. War is fought with love, one can hope.

• 2012........ the Olympics in London.

England is the heart of the earth, all the world leaders, and those that know the secrets of the universe will have an excuse to be in the UK
    • Hi Sue, I'm curious, please tell me more?.........why is England the heart of the earth? and does it have something to do with the 'new Jerusalem'...just wandering about the many pieces of the puzzle..Hugs Belinda XXX
  • I have little interest in news and media. I get all the info I need when I need it. So I am definately ignorant of this topic which makes me wonder why I should respond, but I feel I must. Numerically I am drawn to the power of the unconscious and the growing ascent into a new heaven and new earth. I see pleasure, creation, and procreation mingled with a new sense of self determined not by the past paradigms of fear but a new paradigm of love and acceptance and grace. I can only see great and miraculous things when I look into the future, even the difficulties we face make us strong so we can create with greater strength and determination. I see all people transformed not all in that one year, but a large enough shift to create a powerful force on the side of healing of the mind and the past tramaus. I see all the people who choose to, being released from the daily sacrifice and finding freedom in their passions explored without the constraints of time and space. I just thought of a moment in a movie, Star Trek Insurrection when the woman shows Picard to slow everything down all the molecules the moments lift and lighten and become super calm, so much that after hundreds of years of exploration she still hadn't learned to swim, patience, we will all be free of the clock soon.
    Thank you for sending the email otherwise I would not have take the time to see anything about a date so far away. Today is just too engaging for me.

Love and Light
    Tame
    • LaughingRain...'' in the afterglow of great sex. you turn to your partner and say "was it as good for you as it was for me?"
      do you mean -  Did the Earth move for you ? .. the answer is '' damm right the Earth moved ! '' ...

.. although bringing a Goose into the equasion dosen't really get my juices flowing :)

and as I see it.. .. Sex is an invention that enables us to see farther into the future !

Heres to 2012 ..  whatever will be.. will be  !

• Hey Tame et Al. I really don't know what's going to happen. I believe it'll be (the beginning at least) of the end of the world as we know it. I'm not afraid of anything that may happen. I'm facinated by Nibiru and would love that to be true! At the 'end' of the day, what will (or won't) be, will be. I love the film Insurrection by the way and finally got it on dvd last week strangely enough. The scene with Picard and the woman is lovely and the first time I saw it I thought how much I wish I could make that happen! Anyhoo, back to 2012. I believe something beautiful is happening within the chaos (of this transition) and this date has something very important to do with it. The Earth is already going thru mega shifts herself and maybe there will be some really massive earthquakes etc., at that time, but I just see them as her own evolutionary movements. Time seems to be speeding up so fast that to me 2012 will feel like next year, but that's just me! Ha! Whatever happens, this is an adventure, our greatest adventure. So here's to the return of global Love in whichever way it decides to arrive. One Love in the Light. Seb. xxxxx
  • I have a good friend who is like a storm chaser. he likes filming tornados and hurricanes. nothing ever touches him, at least that he reports on!

I'm a little like him. bring it on, but I see every day as a new beginning. I don't see endings. just beginnings. the human is a lot more resilient and adaptable then he/she thinks to changes. maybe it is all spiritual psychology.

2012, to me, is like in the afterglow of great sex. you turn to your partner and say "was it as good for you as it was for me?"
    u just never know if what is good for the goose is good for the gander. We always need to confirm it with each other, then we can go on from there.
  • Om, this is for all the sisyers and brother. Since the Beings of Light visited me a few years ago, I truly believe that SOMETHING REALLY BIG WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON, THE DEADLINE BEING 2012.

TIME WILL TELL...............NAMASTE..................JEAN..........
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
As a aspect of Infinity.
Mar 25, 2023
ThunderBeat posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
MAYAN PROPHESY COMES TRUE In 2004 I returned from the Mayan lands I started composing a Mayan CD.…
Aug 2, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the eleventh wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
""
Aug 2, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
Aug 1, 2013
Creating the intention for the unity consciousness         of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan…
Jun 14, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the 9th wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
"Dear Branwen,
Thanks for posting...
Sohiniben."
Jun 10, 2013
Jun 7, 2013
nighteyes posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
for those of you who may not know, the mayan grand council has been working with a documentary film…
Dec 12, 2012
More…