11:11

Aloha - the 11:11 code in itself could be interpreted in many ways - one of the spiritually significant associations to this code is the Twin Flame Union - it has been said that by 2011 there will be 60,000 million twin flames incarnated on our earth plane. Can we even imagine what this would be like or mean?So many people write to me - believing they have met up with their twin flame - but this Divine Blessing is bestowed to those who are already of the5th dimension or beyond - and more than likely activated their 12 strand DNA - their meeting has always and will always ONLY be on the 11th of the 11th month - this union - while it will be a meeting while still in the body of flesh - will not and cannot be the likes of average human intimate relationships - but rather that of a higher calling and code of soul - maybe these codes are there to activate our memories from soul - to encourage and inspire us all - to progress with grace towards our higher potential while incarnate on earth! The 11:11 is seen in so many of the crop circles as well - - It certainly beckons us all into that Point of Light - and each time we see these codes - we can be reminded that we are only temporary expressions through the vehicle of personality - that when we have moved beyond the out-going utilization of the mind - - we are then preparing to meet with our twin flame. The awakening of the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine within - most certainly is a requirement to enter the inner planes/worlds and dimensions beyond the Mental Plane - the first true heaven - known as Sachkand or Satlok - a plane of pure spirit - becomes our second league of journey of soul - all the way back home to Source. What a wonderful time line we embrace at present and how honoured we all are to be here at this auspicious time of universal history.Radiant Love to you all - elza

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the divine matrix of infinite reality :) it's beautiful
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

lightworker replied to Thalamus11's discussion Post your favorite 11:11 synchronicity in 11:11.
"Oh my.. I also have many 11:11 moment to choose from :-)
I started having these experiences in…"
Sep 10, 2014
libralea replied to Thalamus11's discussion Post your favorite 11:11 synchronicity in 11:11.
"Ok I have been seeing 11 11 since I was 16....I am now 28! The funniest encounter with seeing the…"
Sep 2, 2012
Thalamus11 posted a discussion in 11:11.
I have many to choose from but here's mine. When the 11:11s started for me a little over a year…
Sep 1, 2012
Steven Jenkins replied to libralea's discussion 11 11 Everywhere in 11:11.
"lovely! "
Aug 28, 2012
libralea posted a discussion in 11:11.
I have been seeing 11 11 absolutely everywhere I go. Even when we took a camping trip 11 11 popped…
Aug 28, 2012
Dolphinmoon replied to James Borg's discussion Used to be 3:33-Question? in 11:11.
"I was asking the same questions. I would see 11:11 and then 333 then 555 and sometimes 444.
It was…"
Jan 23, 2012
Krissy replied to James Borg's discussion Used to be 3:33-Question? in 11:11.
"this was helpful to me too, and thank you  for the links Averran. I will check them out =D "
Apr 14, 2011
obi's wand replied to James Borg's discussion Used to be 3:33-Question? in 11:11.
"Yes ,the 333 ,I have a friend who has a very neat story, I started a focus group here ,"department…"
Mar 10, 2011
More…