I'm not sure you understand I am a person with a soul and a heart not Darth Vader as you seem to think all masons are.

You've been flipped inside out by fearful little minds that generally have no idea what they are talking about.

I suggest you meet a mason and actually talk with them before you make any further accusations.

We are a loving and philothranpic order which requires a belief in a supreme being for membership. We don't descriminate jew, muslim, Christian. So long as someone has a god which they turn to for guidance and are upstanding candidates they may join.

I really don't understand all this dark cabal riff raff for the masons are some of the brightest stars among us.

I'm sorry you cannot see.

Rev. Bro. CMH, 32degree

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Ara, I don´t know how deep you have digged into the AH website , but I can tell you that the truth how this world works isn´t nice.AH tries to prepare people how it all works.

It was a tough journey for me to dig into the rabbithole , but I stand tall today stronger than ever :)

You have the choice to believe in what you want , I will not interfere in that.

Namaste

Peter

• OK Andronover, I respect your path …. just give the same courtesy to others. “Gossips and slander” is not the way to go at all. And about AH -  I did, however Urantia came to me first … so to me AH abusing Urantia revelation … using names, places and information in general that there were not aware before, to me it’s a copy right issue. My point is any ‘different’ spiritual movement is a ‘cult’ … especially if it involves lots of people … Sathya Sai Baba was a "molester"and 'charlatan', Osho was a "crook", Sri Aurobindo was a hypocrite for not quitting smoking … Gurdjieff was not all there and so on … The Inquisition burned so many Knights ....  and the slander just keep coming and coming … but all of them left a profound mark to aid humans in their awakening.

• interesting topic putting aside rev's fear based believes. I actually stopped reading his blogs for that reason alone.

I appreciate information here from Drexk and others.

thank you

• Thanks to Hollywood, mass confusion.

• People fear and judge the unknown this is nothing new. I bet you anything, give this guy an offer to join the masons and or the illuminati and he'd take it. Light and Love - Josh
  • either way, rev joshua meant well.. he is just defensive, but who can blame him?

• yes it does come from Solomns temple builders. I have a very old bible passed down from my mason ancestry from 1701 with my mason ancestry and solomons name.

• Solomon's Temple was built by genies that Solomon summoned.  He used MAGIC to build his temple.  You know the same magic that people were burned to death for a couple hundred years ago.  According to the Old Testament, no human hands were involved in making it.

• I have an ancestry of masons so I have nothing against them. 

• Me too...!!   ;-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
4 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
4 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
5 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
5 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
8 hours ago
More…