(This article found under ascension #37 in the starseeds section of freedomclubusa.com)

Removing the Cabal - Galactic Perspective

Phase 1: Arrests

The Cabal has done so much damage to the society that it has to be stopped immediately. Arrests of the Cabal are the only course of action left. There are some New Age people against that procedure, saying violence only provokes more violence. They need to understand that this action is not promoting violence, but protection of innocent people from the sociopaths of the Cabal.
Each day this does not happen, 25,000 people die of hunger because of the actions of that Cabal. Therefore action will be taken as soon as everything is ready and it will remove the Cabal from the society.

Phase 2: Adjudication

After the Event, members of the Cabal will be taken to prisons with zero contact with the outer world whatsoever and will be isolated from each other.

Adjudication process will then start and this will involve humanity as a whole. It will be a mass catharsis and dramatic healing for humanity to see those criminals finally being held accountable for their actions.

Humanity as a whole will decide what will happen to those individuals so that new balance is reached.

Amnesty will be granted to some of them. This pertains mostly to those that were born into the Illuminati and basically had no choice but to go along with the program or risk being killed. There are many good souls in there that want to get out. A few of them have already done that and are now fighting for the Light.

Many will defect just before the arrests get started. Many of the younger generations Illuminati do not agree with the program and some have been secretly helping the Light forces to take down the Cabal. After the Event, psychological help will be offered to them and they will be able to be integrated
into the society.

For many members of the Cabal, amnesty will not be granted. They will have to balance their past actions. Those who are unable or unwilling to do that will be removed from the planet.

This must be a lawful process during which humanity as a whole will adjudicate. No private witch hunts will be allowed as this deprives others of the catharsis and balancing process. This will not be done out of revenge but to restore balance. Revenge is a trap and it does not solve anything. Just remember what happened in French revolution.

After the Event, private acts of violence against members of the former Cabal will not be tolerated and will be treated as crime under common law.

Phase 3: Integration into society or disintegration into the Central Sun

Those who have balanced the consequences of their past actions will begin their process of integration into the society. They will not be allowed to hold any office in the new society. Anybody else who would like to hold any office in the new society will need to take sociopathy test. This test will determine if they are capable of holding that office without doing harm to the people.

Most members of the Cabal are sociopaths - in short they are not capable of positive emotions that make us human. You can read a quite good summary of what sociopaths are and how they behave:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Those members of the Cabal that will be removed from the planet will be then taken to the Galactic Court and will be judged according to the Galactic Codex, section III:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/galactic-codex-normal-0.html

Some of them will be able to accept the Light and balance the consequences of their past actions. First they will be taken to virtual reality simulation chambers to understand how their victims felt and then they will do whatever they can to rectify the situation. After that they will be integrated into the Galactic society.

Others will be unable or unwilling to accept the Light and will not balance the consequences of their past actions. They are unredeemable and will be taken to the Galactic Central Sun for restructuring.

Their personalities and soul essences will be destroyed with the Electric Fire into the basic elemental essence. Electric fire of the Central Sun will disintegrate their Causal body.(vehicle of the soul)
Individualized spark of the soul will be then dissolved, with all memories and individual traits erased. It will return into the Source and will have to start a new cycle of evolution from the beginning.

This process will be completed before the First Contact. After First Contact with the Galactic Confederation on Earth, no dark individual will exist anywhere in the universe.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perhaps then you should try having an actual conversation rather than declarations that you are right and everyone else is wrong :) Good day Madame

• Lindsey, you say it is not wise to make an opinion you know nothing about, so i assume you know something about the GFL, other than you just trust them?

Cos if you just trust them, can you prove how and why you trust them?

If the GFL told you it was necessary to stick your hand in the fire, even though you knew it was going to burn, but they told you it was for your own good, would you, cos you trust them, do what they said?

Im not trying to bash you either, but, your answer is somewhat confusing!

• channeled messages from the GFL always feel right to me, the truth is in them i even get goose bumps when i read some of the messages. one thing the GFL has said before in messages is to think with your heart, feel it and you'll know the truth. since meditation, ive found that it works if you try. and i don't just look on this site for info, i collaborate information from other sources too. in saying that, i believe i have a good since of whats truth in my own heart. ive also had my own experiences with them. yes i trust the GFL, i cant seem to find anything wrong with what they are trying to accomplish.

if the GFL told me it was necessary to stick my hand a the fire i obviously would not do it i don't just believe/do anything someone tells me to, unlike most i can think for myself. if the GFL told me or anyone else to do anything like that then they would not have our best interest at heart and so i would no longer trust them. i trust them to do what best for us.

"Yeah, its real love and light to just let unknown aliens destroy people, imagine being on the receiving end of that love and light, but hey, as long as its not you, then i guess thats ok then right???"

who said we are just going to "just let" anyone do anything. the GFL has made it clear they are not going to make us do anything, that they are here to help if we want it.

when you say destroy people, are you talking about the cabal, the cabal that has killed in the millions?? because above it says that if they accept the light they can be reintegrated into society, meaning they have a choice. and anybody who is involved with the cabal had a choice EVERYDAY do the right thing and didint. i have absolutely no pity for them. yes Ive gotten past hating them because it will only hold me back, but i will not pity them, i don't see how you can. 

you obviously dont know much about the GFL if you think "unknown aliens" are gonna come here and start destroying people with out our consent. lol

• I know the cabal has killed millions, and no, i dont think it is right either, hence me being here and awake to some degree, but neither do i think it is right, to just destroy people in the central sun, your words not mine, or rather the GFL's words.

You said you would not stick your hand in the fire if they told you too, you have a mind of your own, but yet you still beleive what they are doing is right, because you trust them, but you cant trust them that much, cos you wont stick your hand in the fire.

I would say, you trust them because you are ok, if you follow them,, it matters not what happens to other people, as long as it doesnt happen to you!

Same tactic the cabal uses i think, doesnt matter about other people, as long as they are ok!

So, does that make it all ok?

Just because it is not happeing to us, its ok if its happeneing to anyone else?

Have you never done wrong in your life?

Have you never hurt anyone?

What happens then, if the GFL deem everyone who has not been good, to be destoyed in the central sun?

Would you still trust them then?

The reason iam saying all this, is not to say, you are like the cabal, im asking you to think things through, logically, as well as with your heart, because, if we suddenly just follow, without thinking, that can get us into all sorts of trouble.

I admit i dont know much about the GFL either, and i know we are all trying to figure stuff out, but i dont see how you can say you know them either, when all you are doing is just resonating with their messages, and not using your brain also!

• okay, trust does not mean blindly following someone, and trust can be lost. i trust them at this point, at the moment i see no reason why i shouldn't.

'You said you would not stick your hand in the fire if they told you too, you have a mind of your own, but yet you still beleive what they are doing is right" 

what i dont think you understand is that i trust them until they give me a reason not to, if they told me to do something i didn't think was right i would not do it. yes i have a mind of my own. no, i would not stick my hand in the hypothetical  burning fire. i do believe what they are doing is right cause at this point they are not making me burn myself. i don't follow them to be "safe" or to be choosing the winning side, i choose them cause they are what is right and seem to be one of the few that are trying to make this a better place for us all.

obviously you didint read the message cause the one above talks about the cabal, not just anybody. and again, the cabal will have a choice, they can choose light, or not. they had a choice EVERYDAY to do the right thing and they did not.
                  whats going to happen to them is completely up to them.
                  i understand that your not wanting anyone to suffer but there is a very very big difference in what the cabal has done and what civilians experience. i dont want them to suffer but they made there choices.

• Yeah, its real love and light to just let unknown aliens destroy people, imagine being on the recieving end of that love and light, but hey, as long as its not you, then i guess thats ok then right???

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj. The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. Tune into the light within you.The intensification of energies…
9 minutes ago
| SourceGreetings I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. I also work full-time with the Earth Council. We are very busy these days, as you can imagine. We are in the full throes of the Earth’s ascension.We are building a whole new model of…
29 minutes ago
| SourceThe change has arrived. If you read this message, you are shifting timelines to a higher vibrational one. We won’t diminish the magic of this moment by detailing everything happening now, but it is very useful to support the change through…
47 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for your kind opinion stated, dear Movella......Much love...Drekx x

Or, as Sirians would say in their language; dramu kas....!! ❤️

https://ancestoraltars.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/green-candle-..."
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great blog!👌🏼 Really informative 💜✨"
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great video.. Trump is supported by the light and he will win 2024 by a landslide! God bless you President..❤️🤍💙"
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for that Drekx. So I think I am finally starting to understand the great blue light. I guess it is like evolutionary information coming directly from Logos that can be programmed with information packets depending on the particular planet or…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Trump speech in Michigan.....President Trump spoke about some of his plans, when he wins in 2024.......👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjRUnr77G04"
3 hours ago
More…